Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Dewgy posted:

i really hope they put trump on the stand, because that's pretty much a guarantee he'll perjure himself, like not even to the point where it's worth betting on

that's more of an over/under situation for how many times it happens per question

dude has been involved in so many lawsuits he knows very well how to sit on the stand and talk forever about nothing at all

he's a drat expert at dodging questions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

It's a lot harder to fire civil service

Us attorneys are not civil service

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Fullhouse posted:

dude has been involved in so many lawsuits he knows very well how to sit on the stand and talk forever about nothing at all

On the other hand : his twitter account

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
:piaa: fuckin nice

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
how cucked am i that im planning my day around watching the trump rally later

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Competence is basically a Dem/enemy trait to them now anyway so even non Dems are gonna get booted.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

posting this mainly for the hilarious bits of trumpian verbal diarrhea

quote:

Date: March 20, 2017 at 4:04:02 PM EDT
Subject: In-Town Print Pool #2

The pool entered the Cabinet room for the bilateral meeting with Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.

President Trump was seated with Vice President Pence on his right and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on his left.

Mr. Abadi was seated directly across the Cabinet Room's oval table from the president. A dozen Iraqi dignitaries were seated on Mr. Abadi's side of the table.

Cabinet members seated on the presidents side of the table included White House senior adviser Jared Kushner, National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster, Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, Defense Secretary James Mattis and White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus.

The president welcomed Mr. Abadi to a meeting with his Cabinet "which I hope will go down as one of the great Cabinets of the United States," he said.

The president said he spent a few minutes talking with the prime minister in the Oval Office. The discussions included a pledge of continued U.S. support for the fight against ISIS.

He also asked the prime minister about the Obama administrations Iraq nuclear deal, one of a couple digs at President Obama.

One of the things I asked him was why did President Obama sign that agreement for Iran because nobody has been able to figure that one out, said the president. Maybe someday well be able to figure it out.

The president also said that the U.S. military should never have withdrawn from Iraq in 2011.

Certainly we shouldnt have left. We should never ever have left, said the president. A vacuum was created and we discussed what happened.

The president praised Mr. Abadi for doing a good job.

I want to thank you very much for being here. Great respect for you. And I know you are working very hard and Gen. Mattis and Gen. McMaster and Rex Tillerson are all telling me youre doing a good job. Its not an easy job. Its a very tough job. Your soldiers are fighting hard, said the president.

The president added that Mosul is moving along.

We will figure something out. I mean we have to get rid of ISIS. Were going to get rid of ISIS, said the president.

He said it was happening right now.

A lot of things are different than they were just five or six weeks ago, said the president.

Mr. Abadi made remarks in Arabic. A translation will be passed along when available.

--
S.A. Miller White House Correspondent The Washington Times

e: the pool reporter sent a correction a few minutes later saying that the place where he wrote "Iraq nuclear deal" was a typo and he meant to write Iran

tacodaemon fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Mar 20, 2017

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

It's like they're daring anyone with a spoonful of recollection about the campaign to renounce them.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

euphronius posted:

It's a lot harder to fire civil service

Us attorneys are not civil service

Is it actually, or are there just norms and courtesies that usually protect them? Because all that poo poo is out the window.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

FYI: Trey Gowdy's wife was Miss Spartanburg and 2nd runner up for Miss South Carolina.
No ttrying to be creepy, I'm just surprised she gave him the time of day.

republican rear end in a top hat has a trophy wife well i never

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

This jam is for you "Comforter (song for the cucked)" by Shai: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdIOlNMXvwo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

MadJackal posted:

It's like they're daring anyone with a spoonful of recollection about the campaign to renounce them.

well given the usa public that's a pretty safe dare

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

PostNouveau posted:

Is it actually, or are there just norms and courtesies that usually protect them? Because all that poo poo is out the window.

A whole bureau is set up to protect them http://www.mspb.gov

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

:piaa: yesss

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

I want to thank you very much for being here. Great respect for you. And I know you are working very hard and Gen. Mattis and Gen. McMaster and Rex Tillerson are all telling me youre doing a good job. Its not an easy job. Its a very tough job. Your soldiers are fighting hard, said the president.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Yinlock posted:

republican rear end in a top hat has a trophy wife well i never

Miss _____ contestent is dumber than a bag of hammers?.... well i never...

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

euphronius posted:

On the other hand : his twitter account

yeah I think you'd get better results from just having him take an oath and putting him on a podium in front of a roaring stadium crowd and letting him rant

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

All employees and applicants for employment should receive fair and equitable treatment in all aspects of personnel management without regard to political affiliation, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age, or handicapping condition, and with proper regard for their privacy and constitutional rights

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

:yes:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

She's currently employed as a Teacher's Aid.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
all you would have to do to get trump to admit to everything is phrase your questions as flattery

"now im not saying you did it but youre the only person smart enough to pull off such a plan. if you did, what brilliant plan would your massive brain have come up with?"

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

euphronius posted:

A whole bureau is set up to protect them http://www.mspb.gov

OK cool so you just eliminate the MSPB. Easy enough.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

nah i think they usually dumb down because a smart woman is extremely threatening to the master race

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

this sums up the history of the dems so well

*gop does something flagrantly unconsitutional/illegal*

dems: "well, this was bad but we won't punish u if u promise not to do it again"

gop: "uhhh... sure"

dems: "phew, glad we never have to worry about anything like that again"

repeat ad nasium

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ZDR can we have nctv emotes be cross-compatible with the forums???? Shouldnt be too hard to implement just fix radiums code and make vbulletin do it

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

:piaa: bless whoever bought this

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

She's currently employed as a Teacher's Aid.

and Gowdy somehow represents an entire state. that doesn't mean he knows what the gently caress he's doing.

donald trump is a 'CEO' and cant even read. lol

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

MadJackal posted:

well it's not like the people that voted for him have memories better than goldfish so that's actually a good dare

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

alpha cuck - your alpha nature has allowed the cuck action to pass through you and make you stronger as you draw from its energies

you have turned and faced dehumanization proudly and are watching the poo poo show both clear eyed and eagerly
:munch:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

beautiful woman: hello

gop: oh WOW look at the gams on that bird

beautiful woman: 1+1=2

gop: wow talk my ear off why don't you women am i right fellas

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

euphronius posted:

All employees and applicants for employment should receive fair and equitable treatment in all aspects of personnel management without regard to political affiliation, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age, or handicapping condition, and with proper regard for their privacy and constitutional rights

"I treat everybody like expendable garbage, so nobody is being singled out, bing bing bong."

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

PostNouveau posted:

OK cool so you just eliminate the MSPB. Easy enough.

trump's biggest fans are so dumb that they would readily believe that MSPB's $47 million budget is a huge drain on the treasury too

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Yinlock posted:

beautiful woman: hello

gop: oh WOW look at the gams on that bird

beautiful woman: 1+1=2

gop: wow talk my ear off why don't you women am i right fellas

tea party/evangelical right/Trumpists: witch!!! witch!!! get her!!! burn her at the stake!!!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Epic High Five posted:

"I treat everybody like expendable garbage, so nobody is being singled out, bing bing bong."

Right, but here's 50 pages of you tweeting about singling people out, and here's 17 hours of video and voice clips capturing you promising to single people out

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Fullhouse posted:

while this is true, he's pretty obviously unprepared for doing this outside a business setting

it's a lot easier to bullshit your way out of a verbal contract compared to matters of national security

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
hahaha conway is a retard

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

He doesn't bullshit his way out of lawsuits either

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Agrajag posted:

hahaha conway is a retard

what did she do this time?

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

sweet fuckin gently caress what a fuckin god drat fuckin clip this fuckin is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

MadJackal posted:

That is a concrete, visible thing that the press could push with zero concerns about looking hypocritical or having an agenda.

Therefore they're just gonna let it slide and let Trump & Spicer rewrite history.

• Locked thread