Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

allta
Mar 28, 2011

Omnikin posted:

I never realized there were pets that picked poo poo up, I'm so far behind in this drat game

Only the legendary pets do here is a list.

Also Kieta, I don't think you read the thread anymore but rip you and all your cresbot pets:
<from the patch notes today>
The following inventory pets have been moved to the Pets interface:
Squidge
Runtstable
Cute Phoenix Hatchling
Mean Phoenix Hatchling
TzRek-Jad
Cresbot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrimsax
Nov 29, 2014
Hey, scrimsaxis here, wanted to post proof I capped the cit before roll over today.

https://gyazo.com/4772f101522b08804530f3db89d76c14

Yay not having attatchments

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Afking at work and I capped. I'll be around most of the day.

This is a v. profitable venture for me

Ahdinko
Oct 27, 2007

WHAT A LOVELY DAY
I've just capped aswell, I'm ahdinko1 in game, here is my proof:

http://imgur.com/a/EMm6O

Adzric
May 23, 2013
IGN: Adzric2

proof link: http://imgur.com/a/mXt1p

allta
Mar 28, 2011
Paid everyone except the elusive FrenchHouse who I will probably catch tomorrow, thanks for capping everyone!

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

allta posted:

Paid everyone except the elusive FrenchHouse who I will probably catch tomorrow, thanks for capping everyone!

Dread Queen paid me yesterday, thanks though!

Helluva
Feb 7, 2011

https://imgur.com/a/WvZhM

Raving cap frenzy, also anyone up for casual hunt parties?

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
What's a hunt party?

I'd be down for random dungeoneering parties though!

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
I might have to start capping for cash. Rushing 99 herb is... expensive.

Extreme ranging :retrogames:

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Foreskin Problems posted:

I might have to start capping for cash. Rushing 99 herb is... expensive.

Extreme ranging :retrogames:

I know I'm rushing for cash right now. Gotta get that bond going so I can make money in a more refined matter.

Though what the hell, I'm still probably gonna jack some Wines of Zamorak because why not it's practically free

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Shoutout to "bad" goon SafetyThird who was spreading the love tonight

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Thank you Safety for the three good clues, the bad clues and the bond, hahaha

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Late post requesting payment for capping- changed name to (The) dude abides

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

Why is the game so popular on twitch? I know it's a big game, but the viewer count seems anomalous. I mean, is it that big?

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Shy posted:

Why is the game so popular on twitch? I know it's a big game, but the viewer count seems anomalous. I mean, is it that big?

Eh it's only like 24,000 viewers at the moment versus 100,000 people currently logged into the game and a few million who'll play in any given month. Seems pretty normal for the popularity.

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

Huh, I guess I just underestimated how big it is.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Witty phrases on random basis
You underestimate the power of nostalgia, OSRS has sizable playerbase. Much like Nostalrius did, and this has been used as example on having legacy servers.

Manyorcas
Jun 16, 2007

The person who arrives last is fined, regardless of whether that person's late or not.
~shoutout to the drow that recognized me from this game in a dota 2 match~

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
And much like many other games on Twitch, there are a few personalities that dominate the viewer count and keep people coming back. A lot of people stop playing but still like seeing their favorite dudes do familiar stuff.

edit - did a few clues I had lying around the bank this morning, an easy scroll netted 550k and the follow-up hard scroll 850k. Time to give up and go to work

Omnikin fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Mar 21, 2017

Mursupitsku
Sep 12, 2011
There was a lot of viewers because yesterday began the seasonal DMM tournament for Oldschool Runescape.

Adzric
May 23, 2013
Proof of cap for this week and last week

http://imgur.com/db0Fli8
http://imgur.com/5mMqmZi

Infinite Monkeys
Jul 18, 2010

If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.
Anyone playing Seasonal DMM, or OS in general? Doesn't seem like I can join an RS3 clan chat from OS.

allta
Mar 28, 2011

Infinite Monkeys posted:

Anyone playing Seasonal DMM, or OS in general? Doesn't seem like I can join an RS3 clan chat from OS.
There's a few of us who play osrs, I tend to go back and forth between versions myself but I don't think we have an official goon fc for osrs. IIRC someone tried to set one up but when I joined it was empty though that could ahve just been because of the time I was on. Sadly also there is no clan chat across games and I can't recall at the moment if FC's go across games but I think they might? Don't quote me on that.

Also Mambadew/Adzric sorry for the payment delay, I think we just keep missing each other whenever I log on!

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
You can PM across games, but not friend chat and definitely not clan chat. Soulhunter/Poopsocker had El Goonsquad as the OSRS chat, but there was only ever one other person on at most at a time when I was last on it.

allta
Mar 28, 2011
If anyone has any random TT items sitting in the bank now is the time to sell them, everything that disassembles into fortunate components <TT items> is all 100k+ atm from people trying to make the new rings!

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.
anyone know of a way to sell runescape gold or done it before? iv got a bit more than a billion and wanting to sell it so i can put towards buying car audio stuff irl

Turmoilx fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Mar 30, 2017

allta
Mar 28, 2011

Turmoilx posted:

anyone know of a way to sell runescape gold or done it before? iv got a bit more than a billion and wanting to sell it so i can put towards buying car audio stuff irl

Though I've never done it personally Scythe is generally the go to for all black market rs stuff. You'll need a middleman <there are people who offer those services on there as well, for a cut> since your trading in volume. There are also quite a few guides on there to avoid getting scammed and what to watch out for so probably read those.

Also the ban rate for gold selling is kind of high on Rs3 so make sure you don't want to come back before you pull the trigger.

Edit: It might be worth waiting until a week or 2 after the name release ends because of the increase of Jmod bans for RWT related stuff, but that's obviously your call.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.
yeah i notice the ban rate is very high so not really interested now, i wish i could sell it but not worth a maxed account even though i don't play anymore i may someday again ..hell even if i do never play it would suck knowing i got a maxed account banned for 300$ or something lol

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

Re: Pizza Lady & clan Pizza-people

jhorphear
Apr 24, 2013

Ask me about telling people not to change my avatar
after some prodding from some friends i installed OSRS. holy gently caress i think i'm autistic now.

Adzric
May 23, 2013

Turmoilx posted:

I'm after 150-200m, if you fancy sorting something out where I PayPal you some cash and make out you're giving the cash away to a clan mate by you saying I'm guild chat "I'm giving away cash because I'm quitting", another goon did quizzes and gave out bonds and stuff with no trouble so I don't think either of us would get hosed for it. Give me your email or Skype or whatever if you're interested and we can sort it out

allta
Mar 28, 2011
I just saw someone offering 25b for the first hazelmere's signet ring, from all of the hints mod timbo has been posting on twitter there's a pretty high chance it comes from or is related to the gnome restaurant activity, so maybe do a few runs goons, you never know!

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

The what

Helluva
Feb 7, 2011

Is it possible to buy a legendary pet with gold/bonds?

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

Yes, you can turn a bond into a couple of runecoins.

allta
Mar 28, 2011

Hazelmere's signet ring

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

i finally got 120 invention and maxed out total level again yay.. 'finna 120'

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RNK0YBdwko

Documentary is finally here, go watch it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

when you dont know what a neckbeard is , in this image i say i didnt watch it because the preview had too much neckbeard and someone in my clan doesnt know what that means LOL how.. http://imgur.com/aMhDgN2 (click to zoom) apparently my opinion on neckbeards is dangerous to my clan mates it seems jee a clan full of neckbeards on runescape surprise! not really