Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

Barron and Tiffany are the only Trumps who have a chance at being OK

barron might want to gently caress his mom

tiffany seems nice though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

crazy cloud posted:

TYVM altho It's not as hard hitting a take as when Donald Trump hit (had sex with) that (his underage daughter), that was a hard hit indeed.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

orange sky posted:

I didn't know that this was a thing and I am more and more infuriated every day. These are the kind of people in charge of the most powerful country in the only world we can live at right now. We're completely, completely hosed.

Slide Whistle (Extended) (10 hours)

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
if trump hiring his son in law wasn't nepotism, trump hiring his son in law's wife cant be nepotism either

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Weeping Wound posted:

Slide Whistle (Extended) (10 hours)

g*d bless cspam lmao

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

orange sky posted:

I didn't know that this was a thing and I am more and more infuriated every day. These are the kind of people in charge of the most powerful country in the only world we can live at right now. We're completely, completely hosed.

lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

orange sky posted:

how was this the straw that broke the camel's back

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/Hmmckenna/status/839897265632313344

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Urine the news !

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Nichael posted:

Ivanka, like the entirety of his god forsaken family, is a terrible person.

However, just a personal thing, but I think Eric and Donny Jr's butchering of elephants is one of the most heinous things you can do. They're innocent and incredibly intelligent creatures that do not deserve the indignity of being killed by those billionaire shitheads.

That pic of Don Jr holding the cut elephant's tail like he just conquered the savage African plains makes my blood boil.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

piss.................

..............................tape???

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

collecting good beat off material for the boss?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the gently caress is up with ivankas neck

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/843952722000994304

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdoACP5FKJA

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

:getin:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

no not that piss tape, the other piss tape

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
a second piss tape has hit the tower

PowerbalI
Mar 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Orkin Mang posted:

the gently caress is up with ivankas neck

Why do men always want to criticize the way women look smh

Porpoise With A Purpose
Feb 28, 2006

On the bright side, when Republican voters start dying in droves because of their own poor voting records there might be a chance that some intelligent people will get voted in.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

In other news, scientists announce the construction of the "Schadenvarius," a violin that fits well within the planck length on its longest axis.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...m=.bcb789a7f9c4

quote:

The Delta Doctors program has placed more than 500 U.S.-trained, foreign-born physicians from many different parts of the world — Latin America, Asia, the Indian subcontinent — in clinics throughout the region, largely in red states such as Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee, Arkansas, Kentucky, Missouri and Alabama’s Black Belt, the group says. It has placed more than 80 in 2016 alone. One medical professional can go a long way.

quote:

The program that Trump may eliminate is called Delta Doctors, and it is run by the Delta Regional Authority, a federal agency that sponsors infrastructure and manufacturing repairs and projects in the region around the lower Mississippi River. Trump’s budget would eliminate funding for the DRA, which theoretically means it would disappear.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Porpoise With A Purpose posted:

On the bright side, when Republican voters start dying in droves because of their own poor voting records there might be a chance that some intelligent people will get voted in.

no

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Hmmm

Breitbart ???

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/843953499050270720

https://i.imgur.com/kMIGYVC.gifv

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

PowerbalI posted:

it's called negging peebs, don't fall for it

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

FAUXTON posted:

In other news, scientists announce the construction of the "Schadenvarius," a violin that fits well within the planck length on its longest axis.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...m=.bcb789a7f9c4

Immigrant doctors end up a staffing a majority of lovely red flyover states medical care facilities.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

that means less than nothing

i have actually forgotten things by reading that explanation

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

euphronius posted:

Hmmm

Breitbart ???

bright bart not bright???

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

she's not gonna be first lady, she's gonna be first lady +1 which is like regular first lady except that she'll be able to wound minor magical creatures and weak extraplanar entities

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

PowerbalI posted:

ive called trump a fat bastard numerous times and ivanka has a really long neck so long its hosed up and disturbing

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

it's piss tapes all the way down

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

british newspapers doing that thing they do
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...e-a7639341.html

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

She trying to save her brand AMD FOR SOME REASON Donald can't say no to her

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Most of them are there to destroy everything, she's only going to destroy a bit, it's a net gain??

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

boy I cannot even imagine the freep response

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

PowerbalI posted:

its the only valuation men understand

ed: well, eventually men grow out of it and come to understand the value of a good werthers

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Synergize swimlanes
Streamline product analysis
Provide scale to market
Accumulate influencer mindshare

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Yinlock posted:

that means less than nothing

i have actually forgotten things by reading that explanation

It means she is now running the trump business scams

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

euphronius posted:

Hmmm

Breitbart ???

This may be related to their attempts to stir poo poo in the Berniesphere, but they got caught when mods and whatever you call someone who runs a facebook page were like "where the gently caress is all this coming from" and found a bunch of macedonian-registered sites.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

this is trump cutting a program that brings in immigrant doctors to one of those rural hellhole regions where no american doctors want to bring up their kids

they were already going to be hurting from trump's visa ban, but looks like trump is double-tapping to make sure

• Locked thread