Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PowerbalI
Mar 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

zen death robot posted:

Take it to qcs or gently caress off

Sorry :c I was just kidding!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Chokes McGee posted:

this is bullshit I traded my crush laser for a ripple laser specifically for this purpose

How could you be this foolish and live long enough to get the powerups necessary to make this choice? Goons, we've got a Game Genie user on our hands!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Axis Powers 2: Actually The Good Guys This Time

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

It's beautiful beyond words

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 369 days!

Duscat posted:

this is trump cutting a program that brings in immigrant doctors to one of those rural hellhole regions where no american doctors want to bring up their kids

they were already going to be hurting from trump's visa ban, but looks like trump is double-tapping to make sure

My parents lived in Selma, AL for a couple of years, and nearly every goddamn doctor there was from somewhere else, these people are completely dependent on this, this is going to decimate this already hobbling town and will do this all over this area

this is loving terrible.
:piaa:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Yinlock posted:

i don't think there's any way to do that, trump will bellow to the heavens the second the fbi so much as pokes him

I agree.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
axis powers urolagnia

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

lol as if mike lee doesn't want to torch the poor asap

if it was frustrating for him that probably means someone in the white house is trying to moderate the bill

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

if the ban is on us bound flights from abroad, not domestic or us-originating intl, im kinda wondering if its one of bannons crazy fucko attempts to stop ~*outsiders~* from coming to the us + a softer discouragement for us folks thinking of travelling abroad and mixin w other cultures, which also scares bannon

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lg was a good mod i didn't know she wasn't now

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

pathetic little tramp posted:

Translation: "I kept saying 'no way in gently caress this bill can work.' and Trump said, 'Pass it or I'll make sure I get on Twitter and blow up the whole GOP as RINOs.'"

Wouldn't work because most Trump supporters on twitter hate AHCA and blame it on Ryan.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

why do all these guys republcians hire look like those dads from 48 hours mystery who are retired marines and killed their families

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

tenderjerk posted:

My parents lived in Selma, AL for a couple of years, and nearly every goddamn doctor there was from somewhere else, these people are completely dependent on this, this is going to decimate this already hobbling town and will do this all over this area

this is loving terrible.

well who needs doctors if the inhabitants of very bad red states will not have health insurance?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

MaxxBot posted:

Wouldn't work because most Trump supporters on twitter hate AHCA and blame it on Ryan.

the one good thing about this ahca mess has been paul ryan getting poo poo on relentlessly

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Orkin Mang posted:

the best ay to get a woman is to loko away when they talk to u then when they look hurt u wake up and ur still alone with a disability noone else can see

I'm not sure you're the best person to take advice from dril

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Some Kentuckians (the ones who have been getting dragged to Hell by the rest of the state for decades) are protesting Trump

https://twitter.com/MollyOShah/status/843932218410127363

https://twitter.com/USseriously/status/843959609094291460

Getting a lot bigger

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Orkin Mang posted:

why do all these guys republcians hire look like those dads from 48 hours mystery who are retired marines and killed their families

weirdly enough paul ryan of all people is the only republican who looks like a human being

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Mr. President stop I cannot take all this systematic eradication of the GOP base.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Yinlock posted:

the one good thing about this ahca mess has been paul ryan getting poo poo on relentlessly

:agreed:

A lot of times I look at public opinion polls I gasp and think to myself "how is that possible?" Whereas Paul Ryan's approval is always poo poo which brings me comfort in an otherwise confusing world :unsmith:

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/markberman/status/843955735155433473

When does all the winning start?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

the us IC is basically playing a lowkey game of chicken with Trump only trump is a blind retarded stubborn rear end in a top hat.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Chokes McGee posted:

my life consists chiefly of bedsore cream and being a pickup arrtist online

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

https://twitter.com/dril/status/843671547260915712

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

zen death robot posted:

Take it to qcs or gently caress off

don't be mean to peebs

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Yinlock posted:

weirdly enough paul ryan of all people is the only republican who looks like a human being

hes like a rehydrated mike pence

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Many have said this and all have been surprised

The way it gets worse is the obvious way - he signs off on Trumpcare after forcing the GOP to accept it

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Relevant Tangent posted:

How could you be this foolish and live long enough to get the powerups necessary to make this choice? Goons, we've got a Game Genie user on our hands!

bullshit if you get the ripple laser and full options you can fill the entire screen with lasers, nothing can touch you

PowerbalI
Mar 20, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Chokes McGee posted:

don't be mean to peebs

It's OK I promised to be good 😖

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Inadequate Areolas posted:

I was gonna do that one so I did this instead.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Orkin Mang posted:

hes like a rehydrated mike pence

the gop is like a collage of defective genes

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i'm super glad that EMAILS were more important than A FOREIGN loving NATION POTENTIALLY INTERFERING WITH OUR MOTHER loving DEMOCRACY

gently caress you comey, you unwashed taint of a man

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

tenderjerk posted:

this is loving terrible.

sounds pretty good to me, why waste time propping up rural poo poo holes

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

before janet jackson: you all watched the simpsons for hardcore nudity
after: yeah that's kinda wrong

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

have u seen the movie office party? in office party these a scene where they all gget drunk and start photocopying their asses then one of the guys 3d prints his dick and they show a shot of his penis. up to that point there were no naked breasts in the movie and i said to the perosn i was with, theyre going to have to show tits now at some point bc u can have tits and no dick but u cant have dick and no tits otherwise people might think the movies 'gay'. then at some awkward moment later on there was exactly 1 set of tits. theresa thesis in there somewhere. pretty lovely movie overall.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

paul ryan seems kinda normal until you realize his party conversation in college was "i can't wait to grow up to gently caress the poors"

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Gowdy is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utpd1FfDIEQ

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

financially racist posted:

i'm super glad that EMAILS were more important than A FOREIGN loving NATION POTENTIALLY INTERFERING WITH OUR MOTHER loving DEMOCRACY

gently caress you comey, you unwashed taint of a man

you left out the neoliberalism bogeyman

• Locked thread