Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

post yr suspects for poster who is actually a trump staffer

id bet kushner posts on cspam drunk af

kushner lurks, he doesn't post

ed balls has a bot scrape him a feed but he hasn't looked at it in months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

sexpig by night posted:

so what did those fuckbois add to the healthcare bill to make it worse

Even LESS medicaid

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

I like how it gets framed as an environmental thing when the reason coal is having so much trouble is because fracking for gas is soooooo much cheaper

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

quote:

• Trump is surprised the press loved his address to congress

• NYT reports Obama White House spread intelligence to multiple agencies in case Trump WH decided to squash it

• Wapo reports AG Jeff Sessions met a Russian ambassador twice while working for Trump’s campaign. Sen Al Franken had asked him an indirect question about Russia and Sessions ended up committing perjury by mistake during his hearings.

• Sessions recuses himself from the Russia case

• Flynn and Kushner are both reported to have also met with a Russian Ambassador in December 2016.

• It is discovered Pence used personal email while governor and was hacked

• Trump tweets a picture of Chuck Schumer with Putin and declares an investigation into it. Schumer, of course, dunks on him by explaining it was a state meeting, which we know because he released his taxes

• Trump wakes up Saturday morning and has a tweet storm that bounces from topic to topic at random, includes: Sessions shouldn’t have recused himself, Obama wiretapped Trump Tower and did a Watergate, and Arnold Schwarzenegger was a loser game show host

• Pure panic across Washington sets in over wiretap tweets. FBI Director Comey is said to be incredulous and begs the DOJ to dismiss the allegations.

• Next Muslim Ban EO is signed which basically only takes Iraq off the list (15k ISIS members tho) and lets green card holders in. Still illegal.

• Republicans’ Obamacare replacement called the American Health Care Act and literally no one likes it. It removes the insurance mandate, turns subsidies into tax credits and give tax breaks to health care executives who make over 500k for some reason

• Trump drops in on a White House tour group because he is dying for some love and affection

• Kellyanne says Obama could’ve taped Trump through hacked microwaves

• CBO releases it’s report on Trumpcare and it will cut 337 billion off the deficit. And also 24 million people will lose their health insurance.

• Ryan doubles down on fantasy by stating this is all actually a good thing in the name of choice

• HHS Secretary states the CBO is lying and biased(CBO head was appointed by GOP house in 2015) but then they release their internal numbers WHICH ARE EVEN WORSE with 26 million losing their insurance. Meaning the CBO was handicapping themselves.

• NY Attorney General uncovers that Rex Tillerson used an alias e-mail account named “Wayne Tracker” to discuss climate change and other subjects while at Exxon.

• Ivanka Trump imported 53 tons of Chinese goods during her Dad’s inaugural speech in which he stated "Buy American, and Hire American"

• Rachel Maddow scoops Trump's 2005 tax returns and finds he paid $38 million in taxes, on $150 million in incoming, not counting another $100 million in income from his 1995 tax loss. It is heavily implied that Trump leaked his own taxes considering they could well be his best returns.

• Trump wakes up and whines about fake news and Snoop Dogg shooting a clown version of him in a music video

• House intel leaders find zero evidence that Obama had Trump wiretapped.

• Paul Ryan admits there is no way the AHCA bill can pass in the House as is.

• Hawaiian Federal Judge strikes down the second Muslim ban, this time using Trump and his close advisers' words against them.

• Trump holds a rally in Nashville immediately after the judge struck down the ban, and rambles on about how we should go back to the original EO. Also leads the crowd into "Lock her up" chants (reminder: multiple Trump cabinet members have been using private e-mail accounts).

• A 2018 budget is unveiled that has massive increases to defense spending, and major cuts to the EPA and things like arts and Meals on Wheels

• Sebastian Gorka, a top national security adviser to President Trump and all around nutjob, is found to be a member of Vitezi Rend, a Hungarian group of Neo-Nazis..

• An airstrike on a mosque in Aleppo is called, leaving dozens upon dozens dead.

• Trump and Angela Merkel, Germany PM, have a meeting, and during the photo op Merkel asks Trump if they would like to shake hands, which he refuses. Then they have a press conference where he implies they were both wiretapped by Obama, and that he gets his sources from Fox News instead of the agencies he runs.

• Trump admin files papers to the federal court in Maryland to appeal the second Muslim ban.

• The White House has been installing aides in Cabinet agencies that are checking and testing loyalty to Trump. A move that hasn't been done by previous presidents.

• FBI Director Comey and NSA Director Rogers had a hearing before the House Intelligence Committee. It was extremely partisan, with Dems asked pointed questions about Russia and GOPers (namely Gowdy) more focused on leaks to reporters. Comey confirmed they are currently investigating the Trump/Russia connection. At one point, Trump tweeted Russia didn't not influence the election, and they both looked insanely pissed.

• Trump holds a rally in Kentucky and surprisingly does not mention the hearing at all.

• Paul Manafort allegedly took $750k from former Ukraine President who was pro-Russian and made steps to hide the payment

• Rex Tillerson plans to skip an April NATO meeting to instead meet with Russia.

Fixed with bulletz

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
if anyone needs more poo in their lives http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/03/why-the-alt-left-is-a-problem

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

theyre collecting zords like pokemon,this is terrible

not even boring and bad but w a mildly diverting close read available, like trucks rangers 2 truck harder

this is the worst

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

TRUMP!

CLICK

BANG!

THUMP

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

The Glumslinger posted:

I like how it gets framed as an environmental thing when the reason coal is having so much trouble is because fracking for gas is soooooo much cheaper

better just fracking than fracking happening but coal keeps getting burnt

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 205 days!

The Glumslinger posted:

i'm kind of afraid to ask which is worse for the environment

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/mj_lee/status/843954800614084608

I want this bill to pass the house now

oh god i want it so bad

its a real shame that trumpsters have zero introspection because we're rapidly seeing "PUT A BUSINESSMAN IN CHARGE BING BONG" dissolving in front of us

turns out corporate executives are fat richboys who haven't had to actually work an entire day in their lives

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

CortezFantastic posted:

god so much happened today i loving forgot about ivanka

what happened with ivanka

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Hodgepodge posted:

They both loving suck

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

i read an article on this earlier, with interviews of the poor peeps

some of them voted trump, some of them didn't

it was always futile, that town was built around two coal plants, and now the plants are down, the town has no purpose existing, welcome to every ghost town ever, sucks to be you but you had to have seen it coming

e: the plant worker dudes in the bar were talking about maybe finding someone to buy the plant and save the town, it was sad

Duscat fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Mar 21, 2017

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
thank you fracking for saving us from coal and shaking the poo poo out of oklahoma

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Business Gorillas posted:

its a real shame that trumpsters have zero introspection because we're rapidly seeing "PUT A BUSINESSMAN IN CHARGE BING BONG" dissolving in front of us

turns out corporate executives are fat richboys who haven't had to actually work an entire day in their lives

And even if some of them have, this one certainly loving hasnt

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 205 days!

Hodgepodge posted:

also this made me think of the AvP tagline about humanity losing regardless of who wins

then i realized that Predators only want to kill an elite Operator every once in awhile for sport, making them way better than Trump

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Donkwich posted:

thank you fracking for saving us from coal and shaking the poo poo out of oklahoma

those okies haven't been that shook since they were babies

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Admiral Ray posted:

She's getting clearance and a white house office, but not an official position

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Admiral Ray posted:

she getting a security clearance because loving of course she is

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

whichever one white women that make over $70,000 a year are currently yelling at

Man I wish I made that much. I get 30k/yr at best.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Hodgepodge posted:

coal because water that burns is more visually appealing.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

BgRdMchne posted:

super important to note that she's not getting a salary which is extremely a big deal because it means she won't have to do the normal disclosure procedure

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

BgRdMchne posted:

lol

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

most people know this implicitly but it is nice seeing it happen in public in real time

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 205 days!

Duscat posted:

i read an article on this earlier, with interviews of the poor peeps

some of them voted trump, some of them didn't

it was always futile, that town was built around two coal plants, and now the plants are down, the town has no purpose existing, welcome to every ghost town ever, sucks to be you but you had to have seen it coming

if only there was a robust social safety net to help them retrain and relocate

instead there is only death and the laughter of thirsting ceos

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

ugh, this brings back bad times when i argued with libertarians about poo poo like this. "they have the hardest jobs in the world!" they'd say. "kill them and eat them!" i'd say.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
:tif: but i'm actually fine

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Hodgepodge posted:

if only there was a robust social safety net to help them retrain and relocate

instead there is only death and the laughter of thirsting ceos

yah, it's too bad red states always vote republican

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 205 days!

Admiral Ray posted:

ugh, this brings back bad times when i argued with libertarians about poo poo like this. "they have the hardest jobs in the world!" they'd say. "kill them and eat them!" i'd say.

the people who invented the power nap have the hardest job in the world

lolbertarians

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Duscat posted:

also, as a practical note, removing 11 million people from the United States, as Trump proposes to do, would be an ethnic cleansing project even Hitler couldn't manage, and he didn't have to worry about finding places for them to live, clothes for them to wear, or, in the end, food for them to eat

i don't think trump is worried about those things either

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/byrdinator/status/843976405796999168

[this is what I continue to think, but my lust for republican chaos wants it to pass]

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Badger of Basra posted:

i don't think trump is worried about those things either

ICE neither

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

"We need to provide humane and sanitary housing, food, and clothing for these detainees" said no police officer/ICE agent/guard ever.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

better just fracking than fracking happening but coal keeps getting burnt

FRAK YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7KcpgQKo2I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpBtMO1SudM

(don't ask why. just felt compelled)

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

tomorrow is a meeting between trump and various nos in the house iirc. Excited for what happens after that

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/byrdinator/status/843976405796999168

[this is what I continue to think, but my lust for republican chaos wants it to pass]

Why do you think a House pass/Senate fail creates more chaos than a straight-up House fail?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Schnorkles posted:

tomorrow is a meeting between trump and various nos in the house iirc. Excited for what happens after that

schnorkles are you harboring hope, the most deceptive and nefarious emotional state?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

MAGA Warlord posted:

Why do you think a House pass/Senate fail creates more chaos than a straight-up House fail?

i don't think they actually a hold a vote if they can't get it through.

I want republican house members to vote for this abomination and get it tied around their necks in 2018

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

hey everyone just fyi the texas attorney general is trolling high school newspapers to find ways to persecute muslims

https://twitter.com/eramshaw/status/844024081511014400

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

That said, if Paul Ryan DOES a hold a vote and it goes down so Rs get it tied around their necks AND he's shown to be a feckless moron with no control over his own caucus

well, consider me horned up

• Locked thread