Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Prorat posted:

K, now name something good Hillary has done ever in her life.

killed a somethingawful forums moderator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Donald Trump's list of accomplishments is more fake than anything any news channel has run about him(except fox but they are like King Bullshit of liar mountain)

Pre-emptive "lol liberal tears" because that's all you fuckin' regressives know how to say anymore

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Checkmate

:smug:Regressives.:smug:

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Conservative isn't accurate anymore when they'll spend all the money they want on themselves and the republican party wants us to have less rights and less freedoms. Regressive. Once it's inaccurate I'll stop saying it.

Conservative only meant anything in reference to economic policies for the last few decades, now it doesn't even mean that. It's all just team bullshit.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Prorat posted:

Killed the TPP
Making NATO countries pay their fair share
Letting ICE do their job and deport criminals
Increase funding to the VA
Place lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying for foreign governments

All in less than 3 months. He isn't stopping either. He will fulfill every single campaign promise.

K, now name something good Hillary has done ever in her life.

shaking down NATO and making ICE his personal brown shirts aren't exactly accomplishments, but i guess to a red hat they are

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012

Space Crabs posted:

Checkmate

:smug:Regressives.:smug:

The Maddox party? Hell yeah brother!

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
if i label my enemy enough, surely they'll go away

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Piss de Bundy posted:

shaking down NATO and making ICE his personal brown shirts aren't exactly accomplishments, but i guess to a red hat they are

everyone is powerless to stop Trump for at least two years lol he's not going to be impeached

against the Power that is rising in D.C. there can be no victory

we must join with him, de Bundy. We must join with Donald.

It would be wise, my friend

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Zippy the Bummer posted:

everyone is powerless to stop Trump for at least two years lol he's not going to be impeached

yeah check back in 2 years when he invades iran and see how swell thats gonna go

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i wouldn't go that far personally but i find a little optimism goes a long way :shobon:

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

if i label my enemy enough, surely they'll go away

maybe it works for them.

The D&D thread is people just tirelessly setting up strawmen and dunking on them 24/7 over and over and over so maybe people get something out of it.

Maybe it makes the people that were posting diatribes about crying themselves to sleep every night and getting anxiety/anti-depressant prescriptions specifically because of the election feel better to impotently gnash their teeth and stomp their feet while labeling or shouting at anyone that gets in the way.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
way to ruin my Lord of the Rings joke, jerks

i set that up for you perfectly

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
im beginning to see why this thread sucks

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012
wow u guys are gettin hosed UP by prorat!

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

He isn't shaking down NATO, he is enforcing the treaty they signed.

Deporting criminal illegals is literally ICE's job.

You are an idiot.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Prorat posted:

He isn't shaking down NATO, he is enforcing the treaty they signed.

Deporting criminal illegals is literally ICE's job.

You are an idiot.

you are such an awful poster that you are confined to GBS

lol

what does that say about you, red hat

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

Piss de Bundy posted:

to a red hat

Piss de Bundy posted:

and you red hats

Piss de Bundy posted:

you are probably extremely spiteful.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

you are such an awful poster that you are confined to GBS

lol

great counter point!

you are such an awful poster you lose to me in an argument

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol, okay red hats. you're confined to one thread in GBS because you're so toxic and angry. trump is a very bad president and i can list lots of reasons why but you'll just handwave it all away

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i haven't stated my political opinion or which party I vote for, so you labeling anyone that doesn't agree with you a "Red Hat" is both weird and makes my point for me the more you do it

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
"If I label my enemy as a coward commie traitor for eight to thirty years as a purely political move with zero base in reality maybe they'll go away"

"Mmm daddy trump your cock tastes so good please go deport a few more Mexicans from a hospital or grade school"

"What do you mean the only doctor who will come out and work in rear end gently caress nowhere was a Muslim"

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jukebox Hero posted:

"If I label my enemy as a coward commie traitor for eight to thirty years as a purely political move with zero base in reality maybe they'll go away"

"Mmm daddy trump your cock tastes so good please go deport a few more Mexicans from a hospital or grade school"

"What do you mean the only doctor who will come out and work in rear end gently caress nowhere was a Muslim"

keep going with your weird nonsensical fanfic, I'm almost there

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Space Crabs posted:

i haven't stated my political opinion or which party I vote for, so you labeling anyone that doesn't agree with you a "Red Hat" is both weird and makes my point for me the more you do it

lol what does this even mean

you want a different label if you support trump? we have plenty

http://nypost.com/2017/03/19/guy-wearing-trump-hat-sues-bar-for-refusing-to-serve-him/

look at dis special widdle snofwake melting down and suing the bar cuz they wouldn't serve him

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
anybody that doesn't want to violently overthrow the united states government is a Trump Supporter and not worth the effort of humanizing hth

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Space Crabs posted:

keep going with your weird nonsensical fanfic, I'm almost there

My weird nonsensical fanfic made of things that happened

-deports parents at schools and patients at hospitals
-doctors for remote rural regions are having their papers revoked and are being forced to leave

So I guess the thing about how scum can't stop choking on trumps cock is fake except in a metaphorical sense

Like you could have just said 'FAKE NEWS' and we'd all understand you just didn't like it and are crying about it

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

anybody that doesn't want to violently overthrow the united states government is a Trump Supporter and not worth the effort of humanizing hth

this isnt true at all, trump supporters are just very bad and this has been proven a billion times

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

lol what does this even mean

you want a different label if you support trump? we have plenty

http://nypost.com/2017/03/19/guy-wearing-trump-hat-sues-bar-for-refusing-to-serve-him/

look at dis special widdle snofwake melting down and suing the bar cuz they wouldn't serve him

Jukebox Hero posted:

My weird nonsensical fanfic made of things that happened

-deports parents at schools and patients at hospitals
-doctors for remote rural regions are having their papers revoked and are being forced to leave

So I guess the thing about how scum can't stop choking on trumps cock is fake except in a metaphorical sense

Like you could have just said 'FAKE NEWS' and we'd all understand you just didn't like it and are crying about it

i find it hard to believe people wouldn't want to be on "your team" or whatever. just downright strange. weird even.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

this isnt true at all, trump supporters are just very bad and this has been proven a billion times

Not proven by you according to this thread.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Space Crabs posted:

i find it hard to believe people wouldn't want to be on "your team" or whatever. just downright strange. weird even.

you just need to get out of your comfort zone and embrace the joy and hilarity of ceaselessly thinking up jokes that imply other people orally fondle trump's genitals, because you know, normal cool and good people think about trump's junk all the time

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Space Crabs posted:

so what part about trump do you like the most, is it i his twitter meltdowns, his support of alex jones, is it his caked on orange makeup? is it his shady ties with russia, or is it when ICE deports grandma out? what part of trump being president is good.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

so what part about trump do you like the most, is it i his twitter meltdowns, his support of alex jones, is it his caked on orange makeup? is it his shady ties with russia, or is it when ICE deports grandma out? what part of trump being president is good.

The only meltdown is the one you are having right now.

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

it is this post, right here.

I think if you actually start to truly understand that you might being to understand why you have the president that you do.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Space Crabs posted:

it is this post, right here.

I think if you actually start to truly understand that you might being to understand why you have the president that you do.

Man, seriously? Didn't you hear? Your own grandmother is about to be dragged from her home in the middle of the night and thrown in a concentration camp and it's all your fault for not wishing death upon The Trump

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
trump is a poopyhead

liberals are poopyheads

team red / blue both poopy

bern it down

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Man, seriously? Didn't you hear? Your own grandmother is about to be dragged from her home in the middle of the night and thrown in a concentration camp and it's all your fault for not wishing death upon The Trump

I'm getting Bush/Rumsfeld flashbacks from their "Terrible weapons of Terror and Mass Destruction. Death Terrible Mass Destruction Terror Terrible Terror Weapons" language for their speeches for awhile.

"Hatred Racist Destroying Society Xenophobic Misogynist. Hate Hate Brown Shirts Nazi Hitler Hate Terrible Piss Orange Hitler Nazi Racist Racist Misogynist. Treason Racist Xenophobia Jackboot Nazi Orange Piss Treason."

Applying that to literally anyone that doesn't explicitly agree with you in terms acceptable to you is totally the way to win hearts and minds though.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Trump bad and so is anybody who likes him. There's zero point in trying to convince a moron to change his mind and I'm one of them.

Jukebox Hero fucked around with this message at 09:49 on Mar 21, 2017

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmnYnYX4soI

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
you cannot beat the Donald. The Democrats threw everything at him and failed. The Republicans did too, and they died. The media tried, and are now clowns in the eyes of the nation. Bend the knee, like JEB!, Cruz, and the rest, and the Donald will help you up to your feet, for he is a merciful conqueror

You have but to kneel, and the Donald will make Sanders warlord of all the Left

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Dragging the TPP out back and shooting it in the face should have canonized him as a saint, but he is mean on twitter so I guess we have to start a civil war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

He killed a lame half-dead dog, and the corpse still stinks.
Removing TPP by itself is nothing

• Locked thread