Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Gorsuch "would've walked out" if Trump asked him to overturn Roe. Lol

Reminder that trump had zero problem with abortion until like, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

haljordan posted:

Reminder that trump had zero problem with abortion until like, 2015

Didn't his pack of surrogates promise a Scalia replacement?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

haljordan posted:

I posted a few weeks ago about how Bannon claimed his rube father lost a bunch of money in 2008 because Jim Cramer told him to SELL SELL SELL, which is why Bannon is such a deranged lunatic now. Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks that makes no loving sense:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/bannons-origin-story-doesnt-add-up/2017/03/20/8f2ef9f8-0d90-11e7-9b0d-d27c98455440_story.html

bannon was always a deranged lunatic

also lol

https://twitter.com/k_mcq/status/844231657586675712?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Jose fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Mar 21, 2017

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Paul Ryan contributing almost as many lols as Trump:

quote:

Speaker Paul D. Ryan was upbeat. “The president just came here and knocked the ball out of the park,” Mr. Ryan said. “He knocked the cover off the ball.”

https://nyti.ms/2mM7VjH

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
haha someone should ask ryan how the donald's dick taste s

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

haljordan posted:

Paul Ryan contributing almost as many lols as Trump:

https://nyti.ms/2mM7VjH

Remember when he didn't want the job lol

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Well if the bill doesn't pass, Ryan knows trump will poo poo all over him which is a glorious outcome that I pray for

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

thathonkey posted:

haha someone should ask ryan how the donald's dick taste s

Ryan's clearly a rusty trombone guy though

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

ElGroucho posted:

Ain't no party like a Mormon party, cuz a Mormon party is boring

Ain't no party like a Liz Lemon party cause a Liz Lemon party is mandatory

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Nocheez posted:

I got banned for literally posting "then leave" on one of T_D's posts about how Reddit is so unfair to them, etc. Here's the private message a MODERATOR sent me:

:lol:

I responded with "I'm sorry my differing opinion hurt your safe space, snowflake." and this was the response:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Sorry if this was posted already, but I love the optics of the Secretary of State with Russian business ties skipping the NATO meeting to meet with Putin instead.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-tillerson-idUSKBN16S04I
LOL!

e: While an investigation is underway into Russian connections within the administration and campaign.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

scrubs season six posted:

The better line is still from her dad: "It's not a Lemon Party without ol' Dick!"

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

scrubs season six posted:

Lemon party with Bannon, and trump, who is number 3?

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Burt Sexual posted:

Sorry if this was posted already, but I love the optics of the Secretary of State with Russian business ties skipping the NATO meeting to meet with Putin instead.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-tillerson-idUSKBN16S04I
LOL!

e: While an investigation is underway into Russian connections within the administration and campaign.

I wonder how this will look to NATO hmmmm

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Cthulu Carl posted:

The better line is still from her dad: "It's not a Lemon Party without ol' Dick!"

That is the best line, I really hope the censors googled "lemon party."

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Scary! posted:

I wonder how this will look to NATO hmmmm

They'll be fine with it, this is just a scheduling snafu could happen to anyone anytime.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

haljordan posted:

That is the best line, I really hope the censors googled "lemon party."

I bet so. I'm also guessing it inspired Kenneth's tenure as a censor.

"I don't think you're allowed to say Dick Wolf on television..."

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
That reminds me when I was looking up Obama's inaugural year foreign travel yesterday to see how long it took him to visit other countries, one of the first trips he made outside the US was to that NATO summit. Lol we're not even sending our sec of state. Better to send him to Russia amid allegations of Russian influence in our executive

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Dial-a-Dog posted:

That reminds me when I was looking up Obama's inaugural year foreign travel yesterday to see how long it took him to visit other countries, one of the first trips he made outside the US was to that NATO summit. Lol we're not even sending our sec of state. Better to send him to Russia amid allegations of Russian influence in our executive

remidner that rex tillerson has the russian medal of friendship

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
they should send ivanka trump

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Maybe they can send Kushner, he's the secretary of state sometimes anyway

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Seriously though what's Pence up to.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Quietly plotting his ascension to the throne?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/ABC/status/844181736481325056

Lol that trump pissing and crying and pissing his pants over his made up Obama wiretap story is what got this dragged into public view when he's under investigation for the Russia/election stuff

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

proof of concept posted:

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/844181736481325056

Lol that trump pissing and crying and pissing his pants over his made up Obama wiretap story is what got this dragged into public view when he's under investigation for the Russia/election stuff

I don't think he's making it up, he's just confused by facts and reality. Befuddled even.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it's almost as if the democratically elected president of the united states donald j trump is not actually a "smart man" (despite his own claims to the contrary) and perhaps is instead a bumbling retard.

lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
He legitimately believes he was being spied on and thinks if he repeats the allegations enough proof will eventually materialize, because he is paranoid and in the early stages of dementia

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Spicey just said that ICE is now naming and shaming local governments on a posted list that don't do arrests for them. LOL go arrest them yourselves dumbasses.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
maybe Trump has access to evidence that you dont? he is president after all

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Nah I get fox news too

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Fox news just fired the guy who put that idea in trump's head too lol

"la times posted:

Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano is being kept off the air indefinitely amid the controversy over his unverified claims that British intelligence wiretapped Trump Tower at the behest of former President Obama.

proof of concept fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Mar 21, 2017

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

thathonkey posted:

it's almost as if the democratically elected president of the united states donald j trump is not actually a "smart man" (despite his own claims to the contrary) and perhaps is instead a bumbling retard.

lol

pro tip: ppl who claim they are smart are generally not so

exhibit a: potus

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

I don't think he's making it up, he's just confused by facts and reality. Befuddled even.

He is too stupid to understand that 'wiretapping' is a very specific type of surveillance with a ton of laws surrounding it. He is The Donald, not The Don.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Tumble posted:

.. but I'm not really having any good riffs come to mind. It's there in spirit though so just pretend i posted a zinger here in this sentence ok?

OK but I need you to do something for me in return: there's a joke with Donald Trump, Donald Tusk and an elephant, and possibly a big heap of manure, and it's really clever guys.
When I tell it it's the funniest thing ever, OK?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

idiot
lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Whoops Russian mafia lol

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

proof of concept posted:

Fox news just fired the guy who put that idea in trump's head too lol

What the hell Fox, is that a moral fibre?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I cannot wait to see what he tweets to try and distract from this, maybe he'll accuse Hillary of trying to poison him

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Mr Havafap posted:

What the hell Fox, is that a moral fibre?

Self preservation? They can't control the president if he's too outraged about the wrong kind of nonsense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kickascii
Mar 30, 2010
I lol everytime I see a headline about "wire tapping." They have trumps cell phone records, emails, bank statements, his meta data and the data of everyone clise to , him but they didnt actually crimp any copper wires on an analogue phone so, "lol trump is crazy hes saying hes been wiretapped" news stories are technically correcr