Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

gah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

prefect posted:

how would he post the tweet without copying and pasting?

nobody types that poo poo in manually
they wanted me to hold and drag two markers around tweet text in my ios twitter client to capture then copy it and post that

i find it easier/faster to just hit "copy link to tweet" and post the link that way

either you like the joke or you didn't, everyone posts links to twitter all the time i don't see why it matters if it's my account or not :colbert:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
raggedy rear end hobbit-lookin' motherfucker ain't he

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy

prefect posted:

:shobon: who's ed sheeran?

unless you are super old you should have at least heard of all the english people on this list

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_viewed_YouTube_videos

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Kenny Logins posted:

they wanted me to hold and drag two markers around tweet text in my ios twitter client to capture then copy it and post that

i find it easier/faster to just hit "copy link to tweet" and post the link that way

either you like the joke or you didn't, everyone posts links to twitter all the time i don't see why it matters if it's my account or not :colbert:

i haven't figured out how to copy text on ios. i think my fingers are too fat. all i can manage is click-and-hold-down and hope that whatever i clicked on is copyable :saddowns:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

him look like a ginger testicle w/ features

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Perplx posted:

unless you are super old you should have at least heard of all the english people on this list

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_viewed_YouTube_videos

the only video on that list i've seen is "gangnam style"

i did recognize more names as people i've heard other people talk about, though

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
oppa gangnam style lmao

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
i've also seen "evolution of dance", which is farther down on that page

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

prefect posted:

i haven't figured out how to copy text on ios. i think my fingers are too fat. all i can manage is click-and-hold-down and hope that whatever i clicked on is copyable :saddowns:
it's better than it was but copying text out of twitter would automatically append "@[twittername]:" if you c+ped out of the default ios app so i got out of that practice

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

sorry is a legit great dance video full of talented ladies

e: i have not seen a lot of these but there are quite a few for childrens

e: lean on is also a great dance video for same reason

Lysidas
Jul 26, 2002

John Diefenbaker is a madman who thinks he's John Diefenbaker.
Pillbug
:)

We Let Ed Sheeran Guest-Edit This List Of Fluffy Otters And He Did A Bad Job

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

idk who that is

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Shaggar posted:

idk who that is
a crappy brit musician who's only famous in the 2010s because (besides being friends/touring with taylor swift) to steal a line from a recent UYD, he looks like a loving harry potter character

burning swine
May 26, 2004

foxy boxing babe posted:

what shop is this, exactly?

COACHS SPORT BAR posted:

The "Crystal Wizard Gift Shop", 130 Canon Ave. It's about a block away from the main strip, kind of behind the penny arcade. It's a weird little store and the owner is goony as hell, but they got them skull-swords

same store:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://i.imgur.com/khbvoZJ.gifv

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

i'm the "flute" tag

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Kenny Logins posted:

lean on is also a great dance video

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
pizzacrime is eternal :nws:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

SmokaDustbowl posted:

oppa gangnam style lmao

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
relevant

https://twitter.com/juliareinstein/status/844224993277988864

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

holy poo poo

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

nice

pram
Jun 10, 2001

hahahahaha

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:prepop:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

oh right, lomarf of the year @ ces 2017

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnyCbU7jGYA&t=1247s

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

i don't understand nautiluses, but they are cool and weird

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lol at that airgap system
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0kn4mDXY6I&t=653s

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

:piaa:

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

https://www.amazon.com/hp-pavilion-hdx9010nr-entertainment-processor/dp/b000ubov4u

Home theater notebook PC with innovative, high-definition 20.1-inch screen
2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 processor, dual 120 GB hard drives, 2 GB RAM (4 GB max)
HD DVD drive (with dual-layer DVD burner), HDTV Hybrid TV Tuner, ATI Mobility Radeon HD2600 XT graphics processor with 256 MB of video memory
802.11n Wi-Fi (as well as 802.11a/b/g); Gigabit Ethernet; HDMI audio/video; eSATA port
Pre-installed with Windows Vista Home Ultimate (with Premium and Business capabilities)

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

let the beat

errmmmmmmmmmmmmm

DROP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wJQEHNYE7M&t=782s

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

fishmech posted:

https://www.amazon.com/hp-pavilion-hdx9010nr-entertainment-processor/dp/b000ubov4u

Home theater notebook PC with innovative, high-definition 20.1-inch screen
2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 processor, dual 120 GB hard drives, 2 GB RAM (4 GB max)
HD DVD drive (with dual-layer DVD burner), HDTV Hybrid TV Tuner, ATI Mobility Radeon HD2600 XT graphics processor with 256 MB of video memory
802.11n Wi-Fi (as well as 802.11a/b/g); Gigabit Ethernet; HDMI audio/video; eSATA port
Pre-installed with Windows Vista Home Ultimate (with Premium and Business capabilities)

INNOVATIVE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

that linus guy is such an insufferable hack

• Locked thread