Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Policenauts (Saturn version)

This was my first time playing this since the PlayStation version got translated. It doesn't hold up as well a second time, but that might be because the plot beats are all so memorable. It's still a cool game with a billion neat Kojima details and mountains of optional background text. I'll probably play Snatcher again soon so that I can play and beat all of Kojima's games in 2017.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Ocarina of Time 3D. Been a while since I played through OoT and my first time doing so on 3DS. Still a drat good game but I couldn't be bothered to get all of the Gold Skulltulas and Heart Pieces this time. Gonna put 'er down for a while and come back to it later for Master Quest, which I've never done. And then maybe a three-heart run, which would also be a first for me :shepface:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

8) Europa Universalis 4

Just finished my first multiplayer game after 30 hours. Ended up as the #1 Great Power in the world so I'm going to say I beat the game

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

8) Europa Universalis 4

Just finished my first multiplayer game after 30 hours. Ended up as the #1 Great Power in the world so I'm going to say I beat the game

Oh, so which nation were you playing as? And congrats! Are you hooked yet? :D

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I was Spain, so half of Great Power points came from my colonies. I'm very hooked, but there's so much more for me to learn.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Severed

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I beat The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Incredibly epic game.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

9) Blaster Master Zero - True Ending

I think the level 8 wave beam is super broken so I never used it. Very sick game. I love the structure, going from side scrolling tank sections to dungeons is interesting. The HD rumble is really sweet.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Made a video of the final boss without taking damage because I really wish this game had a hard mode...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRKX7cHq7AE

Instead you get a mode that makes you OP from the start of the game. Oh well.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, didn't check my percentage but I did all the shrines.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sniper Elite III. The recent release of 4 made me realize that I've owned this one since shortly after release but never got around to finishing it. Good but could get repetitive at times.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

xenoblade chronicles

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Beating BOTW yesterday inspired me to go back to my playthrough of Wind Waker HD, I had stopped at the Triforce hunt. I beat the game today

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]
1. Xanadu Next !

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

I beat Dishonored 2 on hard. I beat it as Emily, didn't accept magic from the Outsider, and didn't kill anyone. I might eventually do the opposite with Corvo, using magic and killing everyone.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
i platinumed horizon zero dawn and had fun even though the sidequests are gay as gently caress and the writing/facial animations were both terrible, combat more than made up for it and its a gorgeous game. went back and got platinum for witcher 3, might just do that DLC now too. also beat Inside it only took a few hours but was fun. i only paid like $5 for it so i feel like it was worth it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

i platinumed horizon zero dawn and had fun even though the sidequests are gay as gently caress and the writing/facial animations were both terrible, combat more than made up for it and its a gorgeous game. went back and got platinum for witcher 3, might just do that DLC now too. also beat Inside it only took a few hours but was fun. i only paid like $5 for it so i feel like it was worth it.

Inside was cool

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

a Loving Dog posted:

im only doing the first dlc for w3 and its fuckawesomeness

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Metal Gear Solid
Hard difficulty
Code name: Mammoth

What a great game. I'm going to move on to VR Missions, which is the perfect game for a commute. After I beat that, I'll probably swing back around to MGS and see if I can get a better rank.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nier: Automata (Hard, Major Endings)

One of my favorite games ever probably.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger. Really fun at times, but goddamn does it have the worst 'screen blurs if you get hit' bullshit.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

shovel knight: specter of torment. mmy least favorite of th three so far, but thats because the movement ddidnt ever click for me the way shovel nd plague knight did. still really good nd imo the hardest of the four, defintely still worth playing

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Finally got around to finishing the Battlefield 1 campaign that I stopped like 6 months ago. Battlefield campaigns are always good when you're in a huge battle and lame when you're just one guy or part of a small squad, and they always make you just one guy or part of a small squad for most of the game anyway, and it's crazy to me that they still hosed that up in a World War 1 game lol. The handful of scenes where you were actually in a big battle were cool, though.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild
25% completion

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

10) Battle Circuit - Bad Ending

This is a really sick capcom beat em up. I have a new gamer goal for this year, to get the good ending which I think will require a 1cc up to the bad ending final boss.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

11) Cadillacs and Dinosaurs

Another badass capcom beat em up. I don't think I'll ever be able to 1cc this one lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Capcom's arcade games are real hard

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

Another badass capcom beat em up. I don't think I'll ever be able to 1cc this one lol

thats a classic

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

10.1) Battle Circuit - Good Ending

Wasn't as tough as I thought as it didn't require a 1cc at all. So that's my new goal, to 1cc this with the good ending. The true final boss is insane.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I think these two beat em ups cement old Capcom as the King of that genre. drat good games, especially co-op.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

I think these two beat em ups cement old Capcom as the King of that genre. drat good games, especially co-op.

i wisg capcom still made games

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Capcom still makes games on rare occasion. Konami's the one that doesn't make games.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

i wisg capcom still made games

Capcom Rep Reports that Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite will be "simpler than SFV"

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

At least Phoenix Wright and Monster Hunter are still good... For now...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've heard Resi 7 was, at the very least, a unique game. Even if not everyone loved it

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

really want to play this

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Evil Eagle posted:

im a big fan of punisher

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I beat Horizon: Zero Dawn. It was good. Major feels gaming at the end.

1. The Witcher 2
2. Yakuza
3. Nioh
4: Nier
5. Nier: Automata
6. Horizon: Zero Dawn

It's pretty bad rear end that it's only March but already so many cool games have come out. I think i'm going to take a break from gaming until Persona 5 comes out and read a book and focus on school or something.

In Training posted:

Nier: Automata (Hard, Major Endings)

One of my favorite games ever probably.

I legitimately think Ending E made me a better person.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's still making me feel bad about just launching the game so it's probably the most effective game finale I've ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

Breath of the Wild. 62.28% completion

• Locked thread