Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Over 20 thousand subscribers and almost 1.7 million views on that one video :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

The Sexual Shiite posted:

New previously unpublished James Joyce manuscript looking good:

Not nearly enough of a fixation on farts to be Joyce.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

drat. Won't let me upload the second part

Any luck? Don't leave us hanging.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

beato posted:

Any luck? Don't leave us hanging.

No, keep getting a message about image upload failing.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Edit the picture in a bare bones editing app and save it. Don't do anything to it just hit edit and then save. Upload that one. Phone posting is no excuse.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

The thing I don't understand is why she had these other candles, like, multiple candles of the same scent that she just wanted to exchange later. Did she buy them knowing that she could exchange them later and defeat a price change? Did she buy multiples on sale so she could return them for a price adjustment later? Also, who the gently caress has ever cared about cheap, lovely, mall-chain-store candles THIS MUCH? Like I understand collecting things and I understand being a basic bitch, but surely there are other things to focus on.

just a wild guess because i dont want to watch her video but, she's insane?

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
She also seems to think that a boycott is something that one person does. I mean, I guess that's technically true but its the saddest boycott ever.

Slack3r
Feb 20, 2004
But... She could still eat the 4 oz candles they actually had in stock instead of waiting for the large "jar" candles to eat.. Sheesh.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

She wants :airquote: JEN :airquote: to go down

For the crime of not coughing up a free gift out of store inventory because some customer walked in off the street and claimed to have driven a long distance to get a cande they didn't have, and instead directing her to the toll-free customer service line

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!

New previously unpublished James Joyce manuscript looking good:

drat. Won't let me upload the second part

This is like texbook, "Hmm, there is something that I want but don't have....could there be something wrong with me? NOPE, THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE WORLD! FEMINISTS!!!"

He even calls himself a loser which shows a bit of self-awareness but instead of stepping to "What can I do to make myself a better partner?" he swerves straight into blaming everything else on the reason why he is UNLOVED.

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!

Data Graham posted:

She wants :airquote: JEN :airquote: to go down

For the crime of not coughing up a free gift out of store inventory because some customer walked in off the street and claimed to have driven a long distance to get a cande they didn't have, and instead directing her to the toll-free customer service line

I stopped watching when I got to his part because I used to work in retail and it was painful to hear this self-entitled bitch outlining how inconvenienced she was and all the free poo poo she deserves because of it. I do love that she described in detail how "Jen" admitted that she made a mistake and apologized profusely, which is all this bitch is owed.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

King of Foolians posted:

I stopped watching when I got to his part because I used to work in retail and it was painful to hear this self-entitled bitch outlining how inconvenienced she was and all the free poo poo she deserves because of it. I do love that she described in detail how "Jen" admitted that she made a mistake and apologized profusely, which is all this bitch is owed.

She has probably never worked retail. Or if she has (slim chance), it was a long time ago.

Wanting to ruin someone over candles. Candles!

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness
Have some more gross :barf:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qs2hl-33Bw0
Avoid if you have trypophobia

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
Apparently, this all happened within an hour the girl's battery dies so she couldn't reply, needless to say her boyfriend became her ex the moment she recharged her phone and discovered this rant.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
That's me.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I feel like these are two 14 year olds who got together last tuesday

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Nah there's full grown people in their mid 30's and older like this. Sometimes people with major self-esteem issues and a weird willingness to ignore red flags will be in long term relationships with them and not even break up over stuff like that.

They'll tell you poo poo like "Yeah I can't go out tonight, my phone ran out and my boyfriend flipped out and sent me 129 texts eventually breaking up with me and then begging me back. Yeah that always happens any time I don't reply soon enough, we have a rule about that due to his jealousy issues. No it's my fault I should have charged my phone, I wasn't being sensitive to his trust issues. Yeah we're having a special date night tonight so I can't come to your birthday I have to make it up to him. What, no why would I break up over a thing like that he just has trust issues it's my fault"

:(

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

beato posted:

Apparently, this all happened within an hour the girl's battery dies so she couldn't reply, needless to say her boyfriend became her ex the moment she recharged her phone and discovered this rant.

Any source?

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

computer angel has a new favorite as of 21:38 on Mar 21, 2017

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

"I was in a knot" oh to hell with this guy.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Knock, and the sore shall be opened

Man shall not live on bread alone.

Or anything else after he watches that video.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
One of my close friends has been slowly going down the hole of conspiracy theories as his acid abuse continues. And now he's started believing in Pizzagate... :sigh:

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Matt Damon in his toughest role to date.

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice

chitoryu12 posted:

Any source?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I've always wondered how awful a furry con must smell.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

chitoryu12 posted:

Any source?

Yep, the girl posted it on imgur, there's a little more insight there too: https://imgur.com/gallery/lYzRa

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

"I was in a knot" oh to hell with this guy.

Dude got the Guardian to unknowingly publish a dog-loving joke. Absolute legend.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

chitoryu12 posted:

Like this

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

Imagine your standard nerd convention smell and then add unwashed fursuit to the mix.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Guy Goodbody posted:

Dude got the Guardian to unknowingly publish a dog-loving joke. Absolute legend.

Top-rate repawting! :laugh:

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
I'm gonna submit that article for a Puplitzer

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
These puns are clawful

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hedrigall posted:

I'm gonna submit that article for a Puplitzer Purlitzer.

Come on man.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Hedrigall posted:

I'm gonna submit that article for a Puplitzer

The knot reference really wags the dog on the entire article.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Sorry, I'm having a ruff morning. Normally animal puns are my furte. Prey for me.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Do these puns come with an escape claws?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

I'm finding this ruff to masturbate to.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Guy Goodbody posted:

He cut the guardian knot

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Jestery posted:

He cut the guardian knot

This is a last resort for most vets but it does work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Don't ever feel bad about doing this! I've worked retail before and, really, nobody minds. It might take a few minutes on a busy Saturday, but for the most part, it's not any more of an inconvenience than any other aspect of working in a store. (To be honest, I'd rather help someone find something over the phone so they're not standing there expectantly looking at me search while I get sweatier and sweatier.)

The thing I don't understand is why she had these other candles, like, multiple candles of the same scent that she just wanted to exchange later. Did she buy them knowing that she could exchange them later and defeat a price change? Did she buy multiples on sale so she could return them for a price adjustment later? Also, who the gently caress has ever cared about cheap, lovely, mall-chain-store candles THIS MUCH? Like I understand collecting things and I understand being a basic bitch, but surely there are other things to focus on.

I much prefer when people call, because if someone drives 30 miles to our store and finds out we don't have what they're looking for they turn into assholes.

• Locked thread