Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Yardbomb posted:

So now that he's straight up talking about "diluting the gene pool" is it cool to call him a nazi yet.

I think that's a given once he started un-ironically talking about white genocide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Alaois posted:

this place is like an echo chamber if the echo occasionally reverberated back as "gently caress YOU, rear end in a top hat"

Truer words were never said

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
if you want a measure of how trash Youtube's community is measure the huge gulf between the ~free speech~ advocates defending 'fat moron shouts that crombulists and blacks are destroying america' vs their absolute deadass silence on 'Youtube considers any LGBT video to be 'adult''.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

sexpig by night posted:

if you want a measure of how trash Youtube's community is measure the huge gulf between the ~free speech~ advocates defending 'fat moron shouts that crombulists and blacks are destroying america' vs their absolute deadass silence on 'Youtube considers any LGBT video to be 'adult''.

my favorite is how when they do say something about lgbtq videos being age gated it's always like 'well nobody cares who you're loving, stop talking about it in ur videos'

i swear to god homophobes think about gay sex more often than gay people do

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

financially racist posted:

i swear to god homophobes think about gay sex more often than gay people do

I got into a fight with someone like that one time. Older guy, conservative to the point of being a sociopath. He started complaining that the thought of two guys going at it makes him sick. I ask him what his problem with me is (gay/bi myself) and he just goes to the usual talking points of it's against religion (he doesn't go to church), it's wrong, etc. I just tell him he talks more about gay sex than I do, though it didn't stick at all. Funny enough the guy who my aunt is seeing, a somewhat orthodox Jew (it's complicated), told me later "The only reason he should care about who you're loving is if you're sleeping with his wife" which amused me greatly.

The guy who laid into me for being gay is the sort that is so homophobic that he's the first one you'd expect to find out that he was playing footsie with some other man in the bathroom or whatevs :v:

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

sexpig by night posted:

Heat Street types are using it as a way to own "libs" for telling off pdp and jontron, so I guess no words is the best choice

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
i second the "homophobes talk about gay sex more then gay people" motion. i had a friend was was very conservative (pro-life, go to chruch every sunday) and a huge "Gamer" and every time i talk to him he is always talking about some gay sex move and it seem to be a new one every week and this is always in public

now that i have meet gay people, not one was openly talking about jerking guys off when we where in public. nor did talk about crazy gay sex position all the time. we talked more about video games and nerd poo poo then the "Gamer".

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

A big part of homophobia among men seems to be terror at the idea that there are men who would treat them the way that treat women, or think about them in the terms that they think about women. So gay sex really is at the core of their fear, because it makes it possible for them to become a sexual object, and that collapses their entire identity as men.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Jimquisition: why Horizon Zero Dawn success is good no matter whom you are*

SJWs and Feminazis*

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

also the ending had a bit of a gently caress you to jontron and it was a great wink wink without saying any names.

Cyron fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Mar 20, 2017

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
What was the lifehack all about?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Tarquinn posted:

Good life advice

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

I am impressed that the dildo bat has lasted this long. It's showing a bit of wear and tear but I would have thought it'd have broken by now.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

It's a master crafted dildo bat, not a BOTW bat made from crackers and duct tape.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

In other video game news, Mark Brown made this thing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmIgjAM0uh0

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Tracula posted:

I am impressed that the dildo bat has lasted this long. It's showing a bit of wear and tear but I would have thought it'd have broken by now.

when i found out jim have a teenage son (which shocked me) i always think it had to be a embarrassing to have a friend over and explaining all the dildos being for your dads work of talking about video games online.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Cyron posted:

when i found out jim have a teenage son (which shocked me) i always think it had to be a embarrassing to have a friend over and explaining all the dildos being for your dads work of talking about video games online.

lol if you dad didn't have several dozen prominently displayed dildos about the house

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Tarquinn posted:

Jim's watched too much Filthy Frank I reckon.

echopapa
Jun 2, 2005

El Presidente smiles upon this thread.
If you’re as sick of this poo poo as I am and you want to return to a simpler time when Hercules engaged in horseback fencing matches with Huguenots, you can read my article about The Devil’s Cavaliers.

lornekates
Oct 3, 2014

Web Developer for phelous.com dot com.
Me: I've been sick since Saturday, too tired to sleep anymore. Need entertainment.
Internet: THERE'S A NEW BEST OF THE WORST!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lGxABYQG8M

Me: Thank you, Internet. Watching it now.

Sidenote: My screen resolution isn't good enough. What the heck is the rock in the plastic case on the DVD shelf?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Max Landis is hung. - Mike Stoklasa

lornekates
Oct 3, 2014

Web Developer for phelous.com dot com.

lornekates posted:

Sidenote: My screen resolution isn't good enough. What the heck is the rock in the plastic case on the DVD shelf?

Grabbed HD version of the video. Can make out "Prop Store", and "Gremlins 2: The New Batch".

I assume it's this prop: Brown Baby Gremlin Bullet Ball

http://www.propstore.com/mobile/product/gremlins-2-the-new-batch/brown-baby-gremlin-bullet-ball/

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Augus posted:

In other video game news, Mark Brown made this thing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmIgjAM0uh0

Turbo Button also released a very good video, specifically talking about how item usage was completely reworked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgBvbX1wTRA

davidHalestorm
Aug 5, 2009

Leal posted:

Max Landis is hung. - Mike Stoklasa

I think I'm going to have to track down a copy of Slaughter HIgh, all those British actors trying so hard to maintain American accents are magical.

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

I don't appreciate this attempt at character assassination

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

DStecks posted:

I don't appreciate this attempt at character assassination

Clearly you should change your name to StDecks then to beat the rap :colbert:

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.

davidHalestorm posted:

I think I'm going to have to track down a copy of Slaughter HIgh, all those British actors trying so hard to maintain American accents are magical.

Caroline Munro was a really entertaining B-Movie actress, it's a shame she didn't do more films. Starcrash is well worth a watch for anyone who likes cheesy movies (and it has a young David Hasslehoff co-starring!).

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
I'm not even sure I even heard of JonTron until this whole thing blew up. I guess I'm a little bit behind the loop because I often never hear of these "youtube celebrities" until they're tied up to the internet culture wars.

What are the earlier works that he did that people liked? Don't link to them.

Echo Chamber fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Mar 21, 2017

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

The entirety of early Game Grumps.

Good link that's not actually to one of their videos but to a silly animation made about one.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
He was one of the original hosts of Game grumps with Arin "Egoraptor" Hansen, an animator from newgrounds.
Edit: beaten like a poor white man by a rich black man.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

He also had his own solo videos where he ripped on bad movies and games in a fairly entertaining way. Shame he's a giant shithead.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Arcsquad12 posted:

He was one of the original hosts of Game grumps with Arin "Egoraptor" Hansen, an animator from newgrounds.
Edit: beaten like a poor white man by a rich black man.

he was good, but always a shithead imo. and i thought arin was the shity one of the two grumps.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Danny is the best Game Grump 100%
He's a legit cool and nice guy and he's in an electronic band with a ninja, and he's never gone on a podcast and advocated eugenics. What more could you ask for?

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

This is still the best animated Game Grumps video, at least with JonTron in it.

I haven't been subscribed to Game Grumps in a while but I decided to check them out earlier and holy poo poo their production values are through the roof. Like... when did LP's start having music videos? Seriously. When?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

SatansBestBuddy posted:

This is still the best animated Game Grumps video, at least with JonTron in it.

I haven't been subscribed to Game Grumps in a while but I decided to check them out earlier and holy poo poo their production values are through the roof. Like... when did LP's start having music videos? Seriously. When?

They do bigger things for holidays, usually also with a theme or whatever. Like Valentines Day usually is the couples playing games they both think are cute/romantic/fun or Halloween involves them playing terrible 'scary' games with a new animated intro and all. They're cool and all but 90% of their stuff is still animated title card -> the people in the title card yell at a game.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Augus posted:

Danny is the best Game Grump 100%

Can confirm

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
things Dan has going for him:

-sweet boy
-nice hair
-good singer/musician
-Jewish
-never said publicly that black people are inherently more criminal and discrimination has been ended in the west

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

sexpig by night posted:

things Dan has going for him:

-sweet boy
-nice hair
-good singer/musician
-Jewish
-never said publicly that black people are inherently more criminal and discrimination has been ended in the west

Counterpoint; he's not Ninja Brian.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

sexpig by night posted:

They do bigger things for holidays, usually also with a theme or whatever. Like Valentines Day usually is the couples playing games they both think are cute/romantic/fun or Halloween involves them playing terrible 'scary' games with a new animated intro and all. They're cool and all but 90% of their stuff is still animated title card -> the people in the title card yell at a game.

Had no idea. Only been watching animated Game Grumps for years at this point. Started watching their new Zelda videos and drat it's mostly Arin gushing about how great the game is and failing to execute any of the cool ideas he's seen elsewhere, so yeah their actual content hasn't changed at all. I may check out videos with the other guys at some point, there's a big crew now so there's probably somebody in there I'd enjoy watching play video games. Honestly if they did like Markipler and started editing poo poo down to just the highlights instead of 15 minute videos of straight gameplay with no cuts and lots of bad jokes I'd probably enjoy them a lot more.

Also I refound the best animated Game Grumps video.

SatansBestBuddy fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Mar 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
LPs don't seem like fruitful ground for media criticism.

• Locked thread