Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

god power keeps my pimp hand strong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Tired Moritz posted:

who the hell uses Lux's ult as waveclear? That's ballsy.

It's got something like a 30 second cooldown at max rank with 40% CDR. It's extremely effective at clearing big minion waves.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

Same reason you'd nerf a champion for winning a lot.

Hero winrate is a simple target. What is the optimal number of ninja tabis bought per game?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Somewhere between 68 and 69% of games.

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

We've come up in the ram-raiding business, Owl.
It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

Darth Windu posted:

They really are and I'm mad they're releasing one for my favorite top champ. Now I have to spend more money on this dumb game, tho Not like I can ever play him in silver elo since silvers are terrified of Dario Chopman

I mean he's rocking a 20% ban rate even at plat+ according to lolalytics. He is the definition of unfun to play against. I hope they release this skin and then just nerf him again.

Little sad we're getting yet another lee sin skin.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Tired Moritz posted:

I don't feel like freaking out about it anymore because I only play arams and suck at this game now but some people blow my mind & make me wonder what game they've been playing.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
i'm bronze trash where nobody use their ult unless its to get a kill.

im old rick bitch
Oct 19, 2004

How does it feel?
you can just wait for your ult to come back. saving your outer mid is worth speculating on a rando pick in the jungle for 2 minutes.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eeIBCZlJaY

Might be even worse to play against than Project Ashe. Tempest and Sonic Wave don't even look remotely similar to the normal particle/animation.

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!
I look forward to never seeing this skin as I continue my policy of banning Lee Sin at every opportunity.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Dario's new skin is Orbz only so we'll never actually see it ever. Waste of a good skin concept.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

mistaya posted:

Dario's new skin is Orbz only so we'll never actually see it ever. Waste of a good skin concept.

x 1000000000%

I have 3 since playing pretty consistently since they put this system in. There's no loving way you can get it unless you whale out for it, and they tried to make it sound less awful by saying you can roll the shard potentially. Yeah, just great if you've spent several grand to make certain there's no other recolor or other poo poo waiting in the midst to block the shard too.

Basically, gently caress them, I hope people get mad about it

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Tired Moritz posted:

me, the Lux main

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

A+ game. I don't care if you tell me "you needed more than farm" you can eat my butt, this is so loving dumb, where is the goddamned last token for mastery 7?!

the highest ranked ivern has an average of 20CS on average

Servaetes fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Mar 22, 2017

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Are you in or are you out?
Mission failed: we'll get them next time.

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

Servaetes posted:

Best way to not have that problem is to NOT loving PLAY BLIND PICK YOU loving DOLT, WHO EVEN DOES THAT NOWADAYS

There are a number of regions where "unranked draft" is not an available game mode.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Jinx Zap! can now crit on pbe :o

They should honestly do that for every marksman to make crit builds better

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

Cheap Trick posted:

There are a number of regions where "unranked draft" is not an available game mode.

Neurolimal is like 1000% not in a region that does not have access to unranked draft

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
It's true, I'm in 10 americas

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
I don't know why, but the God Fist Lee dance cracks me the gently caress up.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
yellow Lee Sin? Okay.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Now I can say Pee Sin and be correct.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Immortal sight cannot be obscured

Except for my 1/5/2 3rd time Lee Sin when it comes to looking at the bottom right of their screen

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

I'm glad I never cared about the lore, because realizing Lee Sin's name was a pun killed any sort of serious lore Lol could have had.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Important PSA:

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

Servaetes posted:

Neurolimal is like 1000% not in a region that does not have access to unranked draft

Whoops didn't realise you were talking to him specifically, I need sleep

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

I'm glad I never cared about the lore, because realizing Lee Sin's name was a pun killed any sort of serious lore Lol could have had.

Wait, how is it a pun?

Alris posted:

I look forward to never seeing this skin as I continue my policy of banning Lee Sin at every opportunity.

I wish I could do that too but alas, Shaco is still a champion that exists.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Aumanor posted:

Wait, how is it a pun?

Listen

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

ok i'm listening, what's the pun

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Sexpansion posted:

Imagine a fourteen year old boy is saying the word "listen" with a bad, stereotypical Asian accent.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Alris posted:

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Sexpansion posted:

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Who's on first

then gently caress

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
can someone name me a champ that's like sololane lulu

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Tired Moritz posted:

can someone name me a champ that's like sololane lulu

If you mean p safe at farming with a more support oriented endgame maybe morg I guess, but lulu is better at in lane harass while morg is a stronger mage lategame. What part of her laning do you like, poking or just safe farm in general.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Karma or on-hit Kennen depending on which aspect of Lulu you want. Or just play Lulu, her waveclear is gone but everything else is mostly the same.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

ArbitraryC posted:

If you mean p safe at farming with a more support oriented endgame maybe morg I guess, but lulu is better at in lane harass while morg is a stronger mage lategame. What part of her laning do you like, poking or just safe farm in general.

i like going pew pew pew

I tried sololane Lulu but I can't win games at all. :(

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

If you just want a pew pew top lane, play Quinn.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!

Tired Moritz posted:

i like going pew pew pew

I tried sololane Lulu but I can't win games at all. :(

Try Jinx mid.

• Locked thread