Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
This is probably a dumb question, but how do I access the 2017 bonus content? I have a feed from 2016, and I've been a donating member since then and still am, but I haven't received a 2017 code in my e-mail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

You have to be a new or upgrading member to get it.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Ariong posted:

I don't think that's true. Pretty sure you only need to be new or upgrading to get the physical merch.

e: Try following the link you got in last year's email. That's worked for me before. I don't think it's a new link each year.

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

That's not true. I'm a legacy member that doesn't currently donate and I got a new code. I had to look for it in my Promotions tab in Gmail but it was there.

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

Poque posted:

if you watch the tv show they're not really assumptions anymore

Juice emerged from a cabbage patch weighing 11 pounds, he stood no chance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alAbyXGLLEA&t=217s

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Ariong posted:

This is only the case for physical rewards, you get the bonus eps regardless.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
You should have an email in your inbox with the subjectline: "Here's your bonus content -- thanks for your support!" That email has the password you enter on the donors only link.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

graventy posted:

This is probably a dumb question, but how do I access the 2017 bonus content? I have a feed from 2016, and I've been a donating member since then and still am, but I haven't received a 2017 code in my e-mail.
I also was already a donor and didn't get the email. I just emailed the donations@maxfun address in the donation emails and asked them, they responded a day or two later and made sure I'm on the list.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

https://twitter.com/travismcelroy/status/844260270323253248
Travis's rear end will remain unruined

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/travismcelroy/status/844285670445088768

or will it?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Little Baby Griffarino says that the next "The The Adventure Zone Zone" will be longest episode ever (outside of the pilot).

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Inzombiac posted:

Little Baby Griffarino says that the next "The The Adventure Zone Zone" will be longest episode ever (outside of the pilot).

No, this week's actual episode is going to be the longest episode ever, and there's going to be a new the the adventure zone zone next week.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

flatluigi posted:

No, this week's actual episode is going to be the longest episode ever, and there's going to be a new the the adventure zone zone next week.

Uhhh, I'm pretty sure I have perfect recall about a Twitter thread I glanced through :smug:

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Subbed for 10 bucks a month. Giving money to Mbmbam, TAZ and Trends Like THese

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

the Seth Romatelli shoutout in this week's episode made me make a cute face :^>

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

I'm going through Still Buffering, and as I'm nearly the same age as Sydnee I'm usually on her side with regards to how she does things, or what she remembers, but listening to her not understand how YouTube works in 'How to, music' made me feel young again.

Undead Hippo
Jun 2, 2013

graventy posted:

Check they've got your correct email address. They didn't for me. I sent them an email a few weeks ago about the same thing, and it got sorted out within a day.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

https://twitter.com/acewatersmusic/status/844521894523027456

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

thanks, i always wondered what Deja Vu would sound like if it were a worse song, completely drained of life or impression

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

somebody's grumpy :^<

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
That owns, Ace Waters is a good youtuber

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
That kinda stinks

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Colonel Whitey posted:

That kinda stinks

it's blandino to a degree that offends me, personally

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

It's almost as if Deja Vu went through four rounds of Wonderland and that was the result

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

PeaceCraft will be on Friday.
Griffo has been a busy baby.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Nice
https://twitter.com/MaxFunHQ/status/844635931428634624

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

nice

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Nice!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
When does the maxfun drive end?

Also whenever I hear an ad for Pop Rocket I always think it's Justin doing an offensively stereotypical gay voice, just turns out it's Guy Branam doing an offensively stereotypical gay voice

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

Poque posted:

I always think it's Justin

How the gently caress

mythomanic
Aug 19, 2009
Gotta love people describing an actual gay man's actual voice as stereotypical and offensive.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer

mythomanic posted:

Gotta love people describing an actual gay man's actual voice as stereotypical and offensive.

They're not wrong though?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

mythomanic posted:

I'm gonna catch poo poo for this but:

I've known a great deal of gay guys and a lot of them who are overweight do have *that* voice and they affected it after coming out. Whether or not that is their real voice and they suppressed it before coming out is anyone's guess.

I have no clue if Guy is a fat guy but he sounds just like every fat gay guy I've known. Justin is also a tubby buddy and shares some affectations with Mr. Brannon.

Edit: Branum* I just looked him up and WELL, he's a big fat guy.

Inzombiac fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Mar 23, 2017

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
Sexuality aside I have no sympathy for anyone who willingly hosts that tepid drainage pond of a show

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I know exactly what I said.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I know this was a few weeks back but I didn't start listening to TAZ until like two weeks ago and I'm now listening to the most recent episode. The reveal at the end of #57 was loving awesome and I think it was only more delightful due to binging the entire drat show.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

The Berzerker posted:

I know this was a few weeks back but I didn't start listening to TAZ until like two weeks ago and I'm now listening to the most recent episode. The reveal at the end of #57 was loving awesome and I think it was only more delightful due to binging the entire drat show.

Hell yeah. I'm tempted to buy a red bathrobe.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

RE: TAZ: Nights (no spoilers)

I like how, even now that he is a player, Griffin still has to tell the other two how their characters work.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
Quick question I've been meaning to ask re: TAZ as we wait for the new episode:

What the gently caress was Garfield the Deals Warlock planning on doing with a fully grown Magnus corpse? I mean...I have a guess or two...but why would he leave the body + all of THB's stuff behind when he abandoned Fantasy Costco?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

You don't have to pay a corpse to hand out free samples of granola.