Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

Not so much an idiot as an oddity but there's a facebook page solely dedicated to the CIA guy right from the start of The Dark Knight Rises and it's the best

it's a pretty big meme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Hihohe posted:

Look up Baneposting. Its a whole meme dude.

I didn't know that but they're very specifically dedicated to just that first ten minutes nothing else.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Yawgmoth posted:

Hell, I'll take a not-anon dislike button.

The "sad" and "angry" reactions?

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014

That's.......certainly esoteric.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Lonos Oboe posted:

That's.......certainly esoteric.

For you

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

I'm CIA.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObvywAUi5uQ&hd=1

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Some more imgur

quote:

A poo poo ton of people went off on me. They all said about the same thing. Not one person tried to help me though I asked several times even explaining why I have issues understanding. No longer open to the idea. This is why that movement is a joke (And, yes, I was very respectful the whole time until the very end)

TL:DR: identity movement is a joke because they treat people like poo poo.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/844233855892709376

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Huckaboom

*bouuu bade na dee de derr*

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

This is just nonsense. Did he get a bot to write this tweet?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
No, that's just how the Huckster talks irl

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

TotalLossBrain posted:

No, that's just how the Huckster talks irl

have met irl, can confirm

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Mameluke posted:

Actually he was set up and murdered by Theo Galavan to further his mayoral campaign.

wait are they actually the same actor or did I miss recogonize them? I don't remember either of them being in gotham.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
This may as well be Huckabee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

snergle posted:

wait are they actually the same actor or did I miss recogonize them? I don't remember either of them being in gotham.

Yep, Cameron Monagan plays Ian on Shameless and Jerome/the-Joker-but-not-yet-really om Gotham.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

pillsburysoldier posted:

Some more imgur

i love when people insist they were totally respectful and cool and good the whole time and a huge group of everybody else just got unreasonably mad for literally no reason; it's like "i'm not racist but"

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
"I just wanted to ask if you still have a dick and tell you you're weird and gross and should be ousted from society. Sigh, sounds like you have some growing up to do."

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Reminder.

Huckleberry loves having sex with grits and gravy and his son killed(and probably hosed) a dog.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

PhazonLink posted:

Reminder.

Huckleberry loves having sex with grits and gravy and his son killed(and probably hosed) a dog.

If you click through on the tweet, the first response is a reference to the dog killing and then the poster gets blocked. Then 3 more get blocked in quick succession for their responses.

Goddamn liberal snowflakes and their safespaces tho.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Huck will never live down his son's crime

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Does that rhyme scheme/beat have a name? It's the go-to one for all clueless white people who try to rap, so I assume it does

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I wonder what the original lyrics were at 1:20 that he had to dub over

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

"But didn't he actually get less votes than Hill--"

"FAKE NEWS"

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Scratch Monkey posted:

Does that rhyme scheme/beat have a name? It's the go-to one for all clueless white people who try to rap, so I assume it does

Yes I think it's demo program #1 on any cheap keyboard or drum machine.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

chitoryu12 posted:

"But didn't he actually get less votes than Hill--"

"FAKE NEWS"

Also no one lives there

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!
Ah yes, I too enjoy considering a county with 4 million people as equal to a county with 40 people.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Yawgmoth posted:

Ah yes, I too enjoy considering a county with 4 million people as equal to a county with 40 people.

The land has voted, sir

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

I had someone argue that these counties produce all the food that the cities need to survive and so should have an equal vote.

Without the electoral college the cities would have snagged every single presidential election since... Bush Sr? For the democrats.

Catberry has a new favorite as of 16:59 on Mar 22, 2017

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Catberry posted:

I had someone argue that these counties produce all the food that the cities need to survive and so should have an equal vote.

They already have a stronger vote than people in cities, because the number of electoral votes hasn't been refigured in so long.

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

Who What Now posted:

They already have a stronger vote than people in cities, because the number of electoral votes hasn't been refigured in so long.

Right because they produce all the food and so contribute more.

She's lived in the US for 20 years and she's not even fluent in English yet. I have my doubts about her other non-native languages.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Catberry posted:

Without the electoral college the cities would have snagged every single presidential election since... Bush Sr? For the democrats.

It's pretty telling when the electoral college has handed the presidency to the loser of the popular vote only 5 times since the first election 1789, and two of those times were in the past 17 years for a conservative who will likely go down in history as one of the worst.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Are most modern first ladies not degree holders?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

pillsburysoldier posted:

Are most modern first ladies not degree holders?

I looked it up, and it's not even true!

She only studied at a university in Slovenia for one year before dropping out to become a model. This definitely casts her language claims in doubt as well, because as far as I know she's only claimed to speak them and hasn't demonstrated fluency (definitely not in English, despite the length of time she's lived in America and been married to an American).

Meanwhile, Michelle Obama has an actual Juris Doctor degree from Harvard Law School after getting a Bachelor of the Arts degree from Princeton. She's the third First Lady after Hillary Clinton and Laura Bush to have a postgraduate degree (Laura has a masters in library science and Hillary has a Juris Doctor from Yale Law School).

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah but have you considered that she's white? Now that's a standard!

A white eastern European trophy wife, the gold standard.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Please stop picking on Melania she doesn't deserve any of this. :(

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫
I would probably be more accepting if she actually ever said anything. Took a stance on something or lead some projects. Anything but be an accessory. The first lady is a job, not a free title for the wife. If she has no aspirations then let the daughter be first lady. She has aspirations at least.

The daughter Could easily turn this into a seat in congress a few decades down the line of she builds the right connection. Even if Trump himself crashes and burns.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

chitoryu12 posted:

(Laura has a masters in library science

The gently caress even is that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Gorilla Salad posted:

The gently caress even is that?

Libraries are loving complicated, man. Not sarcastic, not kidding. Think "University Libraries" and not "community library" though, for the reason.

It's research journals. loving research journals.