Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

"Titanic look"

"She is Rip"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Ratjaculation posted:

"Titanic look"

"She is Rip"

Jesus not yet, don't be rude.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I kinda want someone to do a dramatic reading of that indian scat story now.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

I used to get random fb requests from foreign dudes before I made my profile private, granny probably accepts them and now has many wonderful friends. :3:

Except for rip guy. He sucks.

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

wow i wonder if they're hiring

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
what is the deal with wanting facuk with the navel is it the plumpy hole to paradise?????

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010

JiveHonky posted:

what is the deal with wanting facuk with the navel is it the plumpy hole to paradise?????

It's the gate of milk pipe

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
"Her navel was the gate of milk pipe..." Is Indian biology different to most people's?

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
Bhabhi ... with a lover ???

mystery fluid
Feb 12, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
Did anyone say "hit me bhabhi one more time"

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
just see my onbox mamita

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Sunswipe posted:

"Her navel was the gate of milk pipe..." Is Indian biology different to most people's?

Muslim sex chat with gifs

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Especially in math class with straight lines n curves, elliptical , Central point..n all disturbs all my wild calculations, resulting suppressed ejaculation..:wink:

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?
how about "bhabhi's day out"

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Get your bhaps out

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I have that same jeans

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

guns for tits posted:

Muslim sex chat with gifs

Muslim Sex Chat is a pretty solid username

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

JiveHonky posted:

i really can't recall a thread better than this in the last...five years

or more. i don't even know.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

PyroDwarf posted:

It's the gate of milk pipe

aquaper
Apr 3, 2009

Really is the thread that keeps giving

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Tom of Finland (but for India).

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

same friend

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

RFC2324 posted:

They wrote the Kama Sutra as a guide for newlywed couples, since it was assumed that neither had met each other before, or had any idea how to do anything related to sex.

So I'm gonna go with yes.

In my opinion the man with hitler avatar is more likely to be right, so all the other erudite posts answering the question are useless

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
That one guy was seriously bragging about cumming in his pants during maths class. Cool.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Gargamel Gibson posted:

That one guy was seriously bragging about cumming in his pants during maths class. Cool.

lol if you haven't shot some ropes during class

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Tom Gorman posted:

i really can't recall a thread better than this in the last...five years

or more. i don't even know.

I'm so glad threads where goons point and laugh at some hosed up portion of the internet are back. Lowtax truly made something awful again!

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It's funny bc they seem to have no idea or concern about what any of the words the use mean, and blurt it all out on their public profiles in broken english

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
am fkuce your gate to the milk pipe with cambodia inbox 7 inch dijjj
u lesbo
798456a6a11

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

So like, at least some of these dudes think you gently caress the navel, right?

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Radio Paranoia posted:

I'm so glad threads where goons point and laugh at some hosed up portion of the internet are back. Lowtax truly made something awful again!

I think the credit should mostly go to me, the OP.

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

It's gone beyond Facebook. Beyond call centers. Guys are cold-calling random women's phone numbers. The whole article is worth reading:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/22/world/asia/indias-phone-romeos-look-for-the-right-one-through-wrong-numbers.html

I think it's a bit tragic. There's a lot of desperately horny guys n gals out there.

quote:

LUCKNOW, India — In a glass-sided call center, police constables clicketyclack on computer keyboards, on the trail of a particularly Indian sort of criminal.

The “phone Romeo,” as he is known here, calls numbers at random until he hears a woman’s voice, in the hope of striking up a romantic attachment. Among them are overeager suitors (“Can I recharge your mobile?”), tremulous supplicants (“I am talking to you, madam, but my body is shaking”) and the occasional heavy breather (“I want to do the illegal things with you”).

Intentionally dialing wrong numbers is a labor-intensive way to find a girlfriend. But it is increasingly common in a range of countries — Morocco, Papua New Guinea, Bangladesh and India are examples — where traditional gender segregation has collided head-on with a wave of cheap new technology.

quote:

Recently, a complaint came from Geetika Chakravarty, 24, a makeup artist who grew up traveling the world with her father, a diplomat. After she returned to India from Canada last year, she posted her phone number in the contact section of a salon’s Facebook page and received so many calls from unknown men that she blocked 200 separate numbers.

“I do not know what their mind-set is,” she said. “Sometimes they call and say, ‘I love you.’ Sometimes they call and say, ‘I want to talk to Sonia,’ and I would say, ‘I am not Sonia,’ and they would say, ‘O.K., can I talk to you?’”

But the most persistent among them was from a man who would call three or four times a day, urging her to meet him somewhere. When she blocked his number, he would call from another. She began to worry that he would track her down in person.

“He sounded like a creepy Indian guy to me,” Ms. Chakravarty said.

When the police traced the number, the person they found at the end of it was Premsagar Tiwari, whose given name in Hindi translates as “Sea of Love.” Mr. Tiwari, 24, turned out to be a high-strung, pencil-necked man who grew up in two small rooms in the corner of the down-at-heel government school where his father worked as a night watchman.

Outside his window, young women came and went in their crisp school uniforms. But the night watchman’s son could not approach them.

“The way he was built,” said Satyavir Sachan, the constable assigned to the case, “it didn’t seem he could talk to girls.”Poring through Mr. Tiwari’s call records, Mr. Sachan found that he was using eight SIM cards, some registered under false names, to contact more than 500 women. The activity occupied, by police estimates, two to three hours a day.

Summoned to the police station, Mr. Tiwari confessed readily and with clasped hands he beseeched the police not to imprison him. His phone calls, he explained in an interview, should better be understood as part of his search for a soul mate.

“One person is enough to fulfill you,” Mr. Tiwari said. “I have nobody. The person you love will be somewhere, there, standing last in line. You have to reach them somehow. And when you find that someone, you stop looking.”

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
We gotta start airdropping fleshlights on India.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Fruits of the sea posted:

Papua New Guinea,

Isn't there something super hosed about this country, but also hilarious ? There's the cum eating tribe but that isn't it

e: mm yeah lol some cultures cannot be saved. Maybe hilarious wasn't the word

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Baa, baa, bha-bhi,
Have you want sum fac?
Yes, sir, yes, sir,
Put it in the back.

One for the master,
And one for the dame,
And one for the little boy
Who lives down the lane.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

unpacked robinhood posted:

Isn't there something super hosed about this country, but also hilarious ? There's the cum eating tribe but that isn't it

e: mm yeah lol some cultures cannot be saved. Maybe hilarious wasn't the word

There's also that super remote pedophile island that came up in a thread a few months back.

E: is Papua New Guinea that place where they eat dead folks brains and get all sorts of degenerative neurological diseases from it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
I'm crazy like a fool
What about Bhabhi Cool

• Locked thread