Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.

Aaand it's a dupe. Honestly, I didn't need to pull. 11 dupes on the banner. I just wanted to do this for fun.

Pulls since the III/IX/T Dungeon Update Lucky Draw: 2/22

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
I got Porom's SSB, Larsa's SSB, and...another Hamelin. For gently caress's sake...

First two items are good, but goddamn this is getting ridiculous. I already have it at 8*.

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time

Cinnamon Bear posted:

1/11: Vanille Burst

Sad times, was hoping for something for Rosa or Yuna, but at least it's not a dupe. And hey! Burst is always good!
Oh my god please don't say "sad times" for arguably the best healer relic in the game

I pulled dupe Yuna SSB and Aerith BSB, which is neato! My VII team is going strong now, maybe enough to take on the torment if I grab an offensive bsb for someone.

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

Oh my god please don't say "sad times" for arguably the best healer relic in the game

I pulled dupe Yuna SSB and Aerith BSB, which is neato! My VII team is going strong now, maybe enough to take on the torment if I grab an offensive bsb for someone.

I just hate getting XIII things. And yeah, I know it's good but then I'd be forced to use characters I don't like. Like...Hope. Who I also keep getting things for.

Varance
Oct 28, 2004

Ladies, hide your footwear!
Nap Ghost

Cinnamon Bear posted:

Sad times, was hoping for something for Rosa or Yuna, but at least it's not a dupe. And hey! Burst is always good!

Cinnamon Bear posted:

I just hate getting XIII things. And yeah, I know it's good but then I'd be forced to use characters I don't like. Like...Hope. Who I also keep getting things for.
No. You have nothing to complain about.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

4/11, medicas from I, II, III and y'shtola's asylum, none of which i had :eyepop:

dimeat
Feb 28, 2003

Well let’s see it. I mean if it’s as big as you say, I’ll be your girlfriend. [gasps] We could go to prom together.

Cinnamon Bear posted:

You got arguably the top prize on the banner.

Went 2/11 with one dupe Minwu and Lenna

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
2/11, Holy Rod and a third Chaos Rod. At least now I have a WHM stick for XII and a healer weapon I could reforge if I want to. Was really hoping for an Mblink medica since I still somehow don't have one, but this'll do.

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.

Cinnamon Bear posted:

Vanille burst is either the best or second best healing item in the game. (Tied with Y'shtola's Asylum)

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Alright, fine, I'll give it a shot and stop complaining about XIII characters.

If I'm going to finally switch up my A-team white mage, is Eiko or Vanille's BSB better?

Cinnamon Bear fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Mar 22, 2017

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
Eiko is probably stronger for a physical squad, Vanille is better for mixed or magic.

I didn't like Vaan but I started appreciating him more when I pulled his BSB ages ago and it's been a cornerstone of my A team :v:

Jehuti
Nov 19, 2010
I went 1/11 with Larsa's Cloud Staff, which is a thing I guess.

Im just waiting for that BSB and en-element banner, I've only got like 2 enelement SBs...

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

3/11
3 dupes
Welcome to the team Hamelin++

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
A note: while not entirely unexpected, Aerith's Umbrella was not on the banner. This makes the most recent relic... Ancient Lute (I), I think.
Not necessarily an indication of how far the anniversary banners will go through past events, or even not just a sign that they wanted to keep USBs off the Always Lucky Draws, but it's the most to go by so far before we get any real datamines.

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
3/11. Dupes of Minwu and Ovelia's Healing Staves and Larsa's Medihastega. Pretty much the :geno:est pull but hey, half prize and my medica lineup was already decent.

MikeSevigny
Aug 6, 2002

Habs 2006: Cristobal Persuasion
Rosa's burst and Yuna's SSB. If I'm reading correctly Rosa's burst is similar to Eiko, only with magic blink on command 1 and holy damage instead of crit boost, and it's on someone with a record sphere, so I'll take it as my first healing BSB. Second if you count the Tiny Bee.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Eiko's BSB and Lenna's SSB, both new for me. CMs for those realms suddenly became doable! :toot:

Considering I already have Vanille's godly BSB, this is a drat fine pull.

Alright game, I got something good, I'm ready for the shower of Corps Field Uniforms and Tiny Bees

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

4/11

1 Physican's Staff (Dupe)
3 Cloud Staffs

Medica for a realm I didn't have one in I guess :shrug:

Probably shouldn't have pulled anyway with 6 dupes on the banner, but I can't ever pass up a lucky pull.

What the hell do I even do with these things, I've got an 8* Mistileinn already so even if I combine everything it's not going to beat that except in realm synergy. But I guess the only other option is using them as rosetta stones and that seems dumb so. I wish this game would stop giving me huge piles of dupes on the one weapon type that I never need more than 1 of. If they were swords or something at least they'd be good stat sticks :argh:

Grizzled Patriarch fucked around with this message at 10:00 on Mar 22, 2017

KPC_Mammon
Jan 23, 2004

Ready for the fashy circle jerk
I got my first healing BSB! :toot:

It's Eiko's, so it'll be interesting to see if its good enough to make my physical teams competitive with my mage team.

Probably not since Quistis BSB, Raines BSB, and Terra OSB + RW Onion Knight BSB is ridiculous, but some bosses favor physical setups so I'm sure it'll come in handy.

Is there a decent dps calculator so I can compare setups without blowing my stamina?

Edit: Wait, does Eiko's BSB + Refia's BSB give a 100% crit rate? I think I might have just won big on this draw + the last lucky.

Looks like they don't stack. That is disappointing.

KPC_Mammon fucked around with this message at 10:39 on Mar 22, 2017

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

20x each of Power, Black, Summon, Wind, Earth, and Lightning Crystals, and 10x each of White, Non-elemental, Fire, Ice, Dark, and Holy Crystals. Total of 180 Crystals as rewards.
Every boss is 80% resistant to Breaks.

Breakdowns of all the 3* Magicites:

(Hey look, Enkidu's got White Wind!)

New Cid's Missions for Magicite:

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

Looks like Celes will be stealing the show on most of these. Too bad Snowspell Strike will be useful on exactly the two bosses that Runic won't work on.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

djfooboo posted:

3/11
3 dupes

ahaha, came here to post the exact same thing

I had 4/19 relics on this banner and was hoping to score ANY decent healing BSB, or even just a curaga for a character I think is cool so I can MC3 them or a 5* instrument (since I have none)

I walked away with three dupes!

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
2/11 Sarah's lute and Vanille's Physician Staff. Mehhhhhh.

Killing Vector
May 3, 2009
1/11 dupe Healing Staff. Oh well.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Game really is pushing Rosa on me I guess. No dupes so I'm happy, I actually have been looking for a FF5 medica because I otherwise have a respectable FF5 team (SSBs for Bartz, Faris and Krile, BSB for Gilgamesh) and a lack of a medica was a limitation.

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
I had over 200 mythril so Setzerburst enticed me to pull on the VI banner. Got Sabin's armlet. :negative:

(yes I know it's not bad)

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

wizard on a water slide posted:

ahaha, came here to post the exact same thing

I had 4/19 relics on this banner and was hoping to score ANY decent healing BSB, or even just a curaga for a character I think is cool so I can MC3 them or a 5* instrument (since I have none)

I walked away with three dupes!

I had the same exact luck as you! 2 White Mage Robes (already had 2) and a Hamelin.

ZarathustraFollower
Mar 14, 2009

Dupes all around then. All I wanted was a bsb medica. Instead 2/11 5th minwu healing rod and 2nd dreamstage.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Hogama posted:

20x each of Power, Black, Summon, Wind, Earth, and Lightning Crystals, and 10x each of White, Non-elemental, Fire, Ice, Dark, and Holy Crystals. Total of 180 Crystals as rewards.
Every boss is 80% resistant to Breaks.

Breakdowns of all the 3* Magicites:

(Hey look, Enkidu's got White Wind!)

New Cid's Missions for Magicite:

I don't even really know what I'm looking at but it looks exciting! :kazoo:

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
3/11, all dupes. Hamelin, Crescent Wish, and Healing Staff (II).

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
4/11 with a single dupe. Unfortunately my only dupe was the only BSB I pulled, Hamelin, which is still my only healing BSB. The other three were Rosa, Larsa and Relms SSBs, so there's some utility there.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
I'd have pulled if I didn't have an 8* Crescent Wish. Knowing my luck with dupes on banners lately, I'd have pulled two :v: I already have the bigger prizes anyway.

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

1/11 but the it was Rosa's burst so that's awesome. I already had her divine heal so I guess I'm level breaking her to 99.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
I pulled anyway lol

Extra FFIII synergy is always good, plus a Royal Crown is always welcome

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Rosa's BSB and Porom's SSB, now I have a real healer :toot:

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

welp got rosa's super soul break, and asylum. i already have vanille's bsb so i am content.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
I got Healing Staff II, Hamelin, and Healer Circlet(dupe).

2/3 non-dupe which is pretty good considering I had about half the relics. Funny that the game threw the II medica at me after I had been trying to get it for so long and made it through the II event and torment CMs without it. Oh well, whenever the next II event finally comes, I'll have it lol

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
Yay, FFRK update. Hopefully we'll have some mined banners soon.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Star Platinum posted:

I had over 200 mythril so Setzerburst enticed me to pull on the VI banner. Got Sabin's armlet. :negative:

(yes I know it's not bad)

I got two Death Tarots on my pull. Not the worst thing ever but it was more of a sidegrade than anything, since I already had Mist Overload.

That's I think six 11-pulls without a BSB or better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bilperkins2
Nov 22, 2004

Fashion for Dogz
:france:

4/11 - Vanille and Rosa's BSB's, Sarah's SSB and a dupe of Relm's SSB, which I combined for my first natural 8*. All-in-all a great pull.

• Locked thread