Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Here's another link to the GOP's failed plans to usurp the North Philly election:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/politics/Voters-head-to-polls-in-tumultuous-197th-District-special-election.html

Apparently the GOP seem to be giving up on it and it's unclear if the Green Party candidate or the Democratic candidate won, but it's obvious the GOP did not. Also, it seems that the GOP is 'happy' that they may have beaten their usual 5% turnout in this election.

You know poo poo is bad when naked grabs for power fail this badly.

Yinlock posted:

though if that compilation includes a localized seiken densetsu 3 it will be goty

(secret of mana was seiken 2 for the record)

That's pretty cool. The Switch apparently has no region-coding so this is able to be purchased legally. Pretty awesome. Between this and Blaster Master Zero, it seems that the Switch may be a good buy....if they solve their issues with the scratching and other stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

loquacius posted:

wasn't it the only good one in the series though?

Final Fantasy Adventure on the Gameboy was the first one and was pretty drat good. Secret of Mana was good, Secret of Mana 3 was loving amazing but only came out in Japan and is by far the best of the series. Legend of Mana was kinda weird and then everything went to poo poo after that.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
"kill your landlord today" -Christ Emmanuel

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Like for instance I have on many occasions pledged allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, but I can't get in trouble for saying most other countries' flags are way better, and that the republic for which it stands is a third-world shithole for idiots.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Yinlock posted:

is there a republican that DOESN'T project 24/7

this isn't projection, it's misdirection.. its a guy yelling "hey that rear end in a top hat over is stealing that guys wallet!" as he steals your wallet while you're distracted

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

ScrubLeague posted:

Like for instance I have on many occasions pledged allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, but I can't get in trouble for saying most other countries' flags are way better, and that the republic for which it stands is a third-world shithole for idiots.

Mozambique for example.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

more and more i seem to get the feeling that flynn will be the scapegoat in all of this while everyone else stays free to continue their putin agenda

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

ScrubLeague posted:

rip the flag thread

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

lol

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Yinlock posted:

is there a republican that DOESN'T project 24/7

none, why do you think evangelicals scream about degeneracy constantly

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i had a dream last night i was supposed to go to disneyland with snoop and smoke a bunch of weed and ride rides, but i couldn't because i borrowed his gun without asking so i had to crash at someone's house in fullerton all bummed out instead

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Oh hey this is a sex page nice

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

triple sulk posted:

philly owns

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Citizen Tayne posted:

none, why do you think evangelicals scream about degeneracy constantly

drat their fap drives must be filled with heinous stuff

sex page: nice

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i had a bartender refuse to serve me in philly because i didn't have proof i was legally in the country inside my UK passport lol

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

its no pittsburgh

the praise for philly just keeps rollin in

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

https://apnews.com/122ae0b5848345faa88108a03de40c5a/Manafort%27s-plan-to-%27greatly-benefit-the-Putin-Government

The noose around Manafort seems to be tightening.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I us sex lyesyerday :smuggo:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Good Morning Sex Page!

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

yeah i dont think you could get so many people to vote for a specific joke name

Nobody tells this guy what happened in November

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Posting on this page.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

i still like that manafort refuses to admit that he worked for yanukovich on behalf of putin despite his name/signature appearing in not so well hidden documents of yanu's

teacher_man
Feb 11, 2017

Agrajag posted:

i still like that manafort refuses to admit that he worked for yanukovich on behalf of putin despite his name/signature appearing in not so well hidden documents of yanu's

it depends on what you mean by "interests"

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

teacher_man posted:

it depends on what you mean by "interests"

lol if you work for an oligarch you are working on behalf of the interests of putin, that poo poo is a given for anyone not feigining willfull ignorance

quote:

"I worked with Oleg Deripaska almost a decade ago representing him on business and personal matters in countries where he had investments," Manafort said. "My work for Mr. Deripaska did not involve representing Russia's political interests."

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Jose posted:

i had a bartender refuse to serve me in philly because i didn't have proof i was legally in the country inside my UK passport lol

not my story but a friend told me he once went out to some bars w a grad student from nepal who got carded by a bouncer, and it turns out handing over a (handwritten) nepalese passport is a great way to confuse the poo poo out of bouncers

the poor dude just stood there scrutinizing it for he didnt know what, until the nepalese guy piped up "its a third world country" and the bouncer apparently decided he didnt have the skills or care to differentiate a counterfeit nepalese passport from an authentic one and let the group in

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Quarter century sex!

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/jbarro/status/844523673826574336

We get the new CBO score today right?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

would anyone even care about the manafort stuff if he hadn't joined trumps team lol

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Squizzle posted:

not my story but a friend told me he once went out to some bars w a grad student from nepal who got carded by a bouncer, and it turns out handing over a (handwritten) nepalese passport is a great way to confuse the poo poo out of bouncers

the poor dude just stood there scrutinizing it for he didnt know what, until the nepalese guy piped up "its a third world country" and the bouncer apparently decided he didnt have the skills or care to differentiate a counterfeit nepalese passport from an authentic one and let the group in

whoa youre friends with a gurkha?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

TheWeepingHorse posted:

Nobody tells this guy what happened in November

guy fawkes day???

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

my friend was at cmu at the time tho so this was almost certainly in pittsburgh :whitewater:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Jose posted:

would anyone even care about the manafort stuff if he hadn't joined trumps team lol

lol please note the fucker literally appeared out of nowhere offering to work for free or some bs and they made him the campaign manager

poo poo doesnt get more blatant than that

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/844532757057409025
lol

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Agrajag posted:

lol please note the fucker literally appeared out of nowhere offering to work for free or some bs

2 colorless

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

Dies iræ, dies illa
Solvet sæclum in favilla
Herba fumum cotidianum

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Agrajag posted:

whoa youre friends with a gurkha?

nah my friend was the extremely white guy taking the nepalese student out for some social jams

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Agrajag posted:

lol if you work for an oligarch you are working on behalf of the interests of putin, that poo poo is a given for anyone not feigining willfull ignorance

hmm it seems to me you don't understand that there's a thing as political differences within one class???

• Locked thread