Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blunt
Jul 7, 2005

This is apparently the knife attacker (mildly nsfw):

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Not in good old blighty

Amusingly in this terrible incident the london eye has been stopped so the people at the top are trapped there,

best seats in the 'ouse mate

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
If I had to guess, I'd say the people who perpetrated this attack were radicals of some kind...

:krad:

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

VikingSkull posted:

it's clearly Mormons

No, no. The two Shakers still alive must have decided to go out in a blaze of glory.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

blunt posted:

Looks a bit dark-skinned. I might have gotten it wrong?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

blunt posted:

Why are his pants down?

Are those even pants or just some wonky black shoes?

Either way it's gross.

spathi-wa
Sep 8, 2005
hu hu hu ^_^
Lipstick Apathy

blunt posted:

The shooter was white, actually.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
:sigh:

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

blunt posted:

im glad the police decided to strip search him after pumping him full of bullets

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?
Do we have official confirmation that it's a white male trump supporter yet?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

blunt posted:

Did he poo poo himself ? Suspicious brown sludge near the shoes

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

The trumpster has weighed in with "there's some big news happening in London! Big news"

Hahahahahaha what a world

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Private Speech posted:

It's a cointoss but I'm going to say either a crazy nutter or a white nationalist because there's no reports about shouts of 'Allahu Akbar' or the suspects ethnicity.

Good one bruv! Whats your next prediction

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Shinjobi posted:

Feels like the terrorists of 9/11 were overachievers or just stupid, in hindsight. 15 years later and people are just committing vehicular manslaughter for the same results. Terrorists, man, what'll they think of next.

Terrorize smarter, not harder.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
thank god you chose the correct thread tag

Nill
Aug 24, 2003

unpacked robinhood posted:

Gunshots are detrimental to sphincter control, though I imagine the officers pantsed him out of concern over other more explosive surprises he may have hidden down there.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

unpacked robinhood posted:

:itwaspoo:

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Britain is run by pedophiles lol
The global pedophile cabal owns the states too :twisted:

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Good one bruv! Whats your next prediction

That ur a doodoohead. Dunno

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Turns out it was just a publicity stunt by Top Gear.

In unrelated news, RIP, Matt LeBlanc.

Ice Blue Mink
Mar 21, 2017

by zen death robot

The_Cack posted:

The global pedophile cabal owns the states too :twisted:

Wasn't that the reason for the schism that ended up splitting the Church of England from the Catholics?

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
will this effect tea time

Ice Blue Mink
Mar 21, 2017

by zen death robot
guy thought he was in his other car

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Sometimes you get stabbed and run over. Happens all the time and for many different reasons. Getting stabbed and run over is as natural as butter on toast.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
I'm about a 20 minute walk away from there right now. Looks like it's a lone wolf attack so I don't think the city is going to grind to a halt.

Facebook asked me if I'm OK and I told Mark Zuckerberg that I'm fine. It seems to have been designed though so it tells me all my friends in London and who has marked themselves as safe or not.

Not sure if this is going to actually help as I know nearly everyone on that list is no where near Westminster (other than me) but right now it's saying 1 out of 18 are safe.

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
Running people over with a car and then stabbing other people is pretty rude, in my opinion.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
this is why they don't let you bring cars onto airplanes

Nill
Aug 24, 2003

Rahu posted:

Running people over with a car and then stabbing other people is pretty rude, in my opinion.
Perhaps you should reexamine your cultural biases.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Thoughts and prayers with London. I am sitting at work thinking and praying for the brave people of London, home of the three musketeers. I'm praying to god that everyone is ok except for the people who have already died, and I am thinking about their death. In the shadow of big ben and buckingham palace. I pray and think for you all.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Kitchner posted:

I'm about a 20 minute walk away from there right now. Looks like it's a lone wolf attack so I don't think the city is going to grind to a halt.

Facebook asked me if I'm OK and I told Mark Zuckerberg that I'm fine. It seems to have been designed though so it tells me all my friends in London and who has marked themselves as safe or not.

Not sure if this is going to actually help as I know nearly everyone on that list is no where near Westminster (other than me) but right now it's saying 1 out of 18 are safe.

What if the perp is the guy that stole your wallet?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Today is the 1 year anniversary of the Brussels bombings.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Terrific Accident posted:

Thoughts and prayers with London. I am sitting at work thinking and praying for the brave people of London, home of the three musketeers. I'm praying to god that everyone is ok except for the people who have already died, and I am thinking about their death. In the shadow of big ben and buckingham palace. I pray and think for you all.

Thank you Terrific Accident

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
So like, what ARE we going to do about the terrorism? Because it's not a lot of incidents overall, but neither was tampering with Tylenol.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
brb gonna change my facebook profile pic to have a british flag with light opacity in the background

that raises the dead right?

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem

Ice Blue Mink posted:

Wasn't that the reason for the schism that ended up splitting the Church of England from the Catholics?
All pedo roads lead to Rome

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

lorn Wayne posted:

brb gonna change my facebook profile pic to have a british flag with light opacity in the background

that raises the dead right?

You also need to include a #PrayforUK somewhere

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Would it be so hard waitimg until after the bodies are cold to mske jokes?

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

according to the daily mail the suspect doesnt have pants on because london police officers have to suck his dick before they can arrest him due to the law (sharia law)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

food court bailiff posted:

What if the perp is the guy that stole your wallet?

The guy who stole my wallet was a black dude, hang on wait *checks notes* an AFC1 and I don't think this guy is *checks notes* AFC1.

If it turns out that dominoes pizza was actually just a euphemism for terrorist stuff though I will be writing a serious complaint.

• Locked thread