Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

LingcodKilla posted:

Americans for Limited government except when it comes to going to war.

Privatize NORAD!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer
The Joint Chiefs of Staff, brought to you by Burger King. "War, Have It Your Way!"

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Erenthal posted:

The Joint Chiefs of Staff, brought to you by Burger King. "War, Have It Your Way!"

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Angular Cyrus posted:

It doesn't exist, because Tinsley never bothered to draw it. Instead, he did four strips of people talking about how it should happen.

*HANNITY

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Johnny Walker posted:

Sometimes the denial of reality just gets to be too much for me. I mean you don't like Obamacare, fine, I admit it has problems. But how you can sit there and legitimately try to make it look like the Republican plan is an example of Republicans being staunch and sober conservatives in the face of Democratic recklessness is just beyond me. Millions of people will lose health insurance. A number of those people will die as a direct result. This is literally what the plan will do.

The richest loving bit is how there's no mandate in the AHCA to get insurance but you also can't be turned down for pre-existing conditions.

This is the fiscally responsible party.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Angular Cyrus
May 29, 2007

everything is so much harder than it looks

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Cool Johnny Hart tribute.

Th... this is ... kinda funny. :shrug:

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

I didn't see much of the hearings but is that "zingers" bit supposed to refer to Al Franken? Because I thought Franken did a pretty fair and excellent job of making Gorsuch look like an idiot.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

davebo posted:

I didn't see much of the hearings but is that "zingers" bit supposed to refer to Al Franken? Because I thought Franken did a pretty fair and excellent job of making Gorsuch look like an idiot.

But if you draw what specific Democrats are actually doing, how can you portray them all as worthless centrists?

Happy World Water Day!

:smith:

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Shangri-Law School posted:

But if you draw what specific Democrats are actually doing, how can you portray them all as worthless centrists?

Happy World Water Day!

:smith:

I'm the people of Flint the GOP continues to gently caress today. Good thing they're seeing so much attention on this of all day- :suicide:

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Garrison posted:

You can’t take it with you.” That’s what they say about wealthy people who are facing death. In the case of David Rockefeller who died at age 101, I thought about what might happen if he could take it with him? He’d no doubt do what he did on Earth—fund and control agendas as well as manipulate events and people who are on ‘his’ planet. It’s not about being comfortable, it’s about power.

Tyrants tend to be reluctant when it comes to relinquishing power. Stalin in his old age was still carrying out purges. He was even planning on another war in Europe. After Stalin suffered what would be his fatal stroke, Khrushchev and others were reluctant to rush medical aid to him. They knew there were probably on one of his lists. Castro lived as long as he could and only reluctantly relinquished power to his brother. Chairman Mao wasn’t afraid of dying in his old age, but he resented dying mightily because he was terrified of losing his power. He loved it more than anything. All these men wanted to live forever, but nobody gets out alive.

Similar to George Soros (another billionaire who refuses to die), Rockefeller was part of the Illuminati who operated behind the scenes. He funded a vast array of globalist initiatives that would often bring about conflict and tyranny. He was about tearing down western civilization and replacing it with something he owned and controlled. Again, just like Soros. He was a quintessential ‘new world order’ operative. He and his family bankrolled an alphabet soup of globalism including the UN, CFR, NAFTA, CAFTA TPP, WTO, IMF…on and on. Then there’s the Bilderbergers and Trilateral Commission and, of course, eugenics. He was eager to reduce the world’s population. Now it’s up to Bill Gates to do it for him.

Do not rest in peace, David Rockefeller. You don’t deserve it.

—Ben Garrison

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Unlike manly, sexy, golden-haired Trump, who is totally for the little white guy...

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

"All rich people are Evil and Greedy except my best friend, Donald. He's one of the good ones."

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

garrison still going increasingly nuts in spite of a clinton loss has been one of life's small blessings

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Yeah, 35% is a "small" percentage...

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

That is remarkably low-key for Garrison, where are the global zionists bankers, where are the jews illuminati?

E. I do appreciate the stink lines though.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Doublepost

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Garrison posted:

Similar to George Soros (another billionaire who refuses to die), Rockefeller was part of the Illuminati who operated behind the scenes. He funded a vast array of globalist initiatives that would often bring about conflict and tyranny. He was about tearing down western civilization and replacing it with something he owned and controlled. Again, just like Soros. He was a quintessential ‘new world order’ operative. He and his family bankrolled an alphabet soup of globalism including the UN, CFR, NAFTA, CAFTA TPP, WTO, IMF…on and on. Then there’s the Bilderbergers and Trilateral Commission and, of course, eugenics. He was eager to reduce the world’s population. Now it’s up to Bill Gates to do it for him.
Wow.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

You can tell when someone wants to reduce the world's population because they always devote their life to curing malaria

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Malaria clenses the world from lesser people you cuck!

E: wow do I want to see Garrison eat a gun.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

But, they're rich and rich people are inherently better than non-rich people, right? :ohdear:

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
There have in fact been a number of problems with billionaires fighting infectious diseases, that mostly stem from them being incompetent at it. In particular, vaccine and antibiotic programs by, e.g., the Gates foundation, have done things like not properly or strongly enforce full injection/dose/followup regimes, greatly increasing the risk that the disease develops resistances.

Not that Garrison cares.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

I'm digging the fact that Garrison would rather reach decades into the past than talk about Trump's present policies and issues.

I am the face of Jeff Sessions carrying bags of money over his shoulder while burning in Hell.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Satan is looking very Max Von Sydow circa Flash Gordon there. Am I the only one seeing this?

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
So I see Garrison is back to drawing Trump as muscle-bound..

Also, it seems like he's been putting more batshit into his blithering essays and less into his cartoons these days. LOW ENERGY

:siren:Trump is starting to lose McKee and Ann Coulter :siren:

I knew Bat Boy. Bat Boy was a friend of mine. Lobster Boy, you're no Bat Boy.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

Yeah, wow. The Trilateral commission, really? Is Garrison just an elaborate Deus Ex ARG? Because whoooweeee, I can't really tell the difference between Garrisson and Dees anymore.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I would go out with the devil's daughter.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Satans wife kinda looks like Melania

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Erenthal posted:

Yeah, wow. The Trilateral commission, really? Is Garrison just an elaborate Deus Ex ARG? Because whoooweeee, I can't really tell the difference between Garrisson and Dees anymore.

Garrison has always been bonkers and conspiracy addled, he just sort of hopped on the Trump train and got "bland" for a while there.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Erenthal posted:

Yeah, wow. The Trilateral commission, really?

He means Jews. We all know he means Jews.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Everyone take note of just how loving incompetent Garrison is at drawing muscular men. He's quite good at drawing a bulging bicep or a clenched fist, but holy hell I've never seen anyone so bad at putting the parts together. That arm holding that trident is doing some geometrically impossible poo poo.

E: also lol why would hell respect the greenback you fuckin' idiot

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

KillerQueen posted:

Satans wife kinda looks like Melania

It's also reminiscent of how he's drawn Michelle Obama.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Dear God, the non-Euclidean horror that is Todd Rool trying to draw a room.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

hate oligarchs? vote for oligarchy!

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the Labour party and 'secret plots' – Len McCluskey called Labour’s deputy leader Tom Watson a backstabber who lives in a ‘world of skulduggery, smears and secret plots’" Also a reference to this If strip from last year.

Independent:

Martin McGuinness obituary

Times:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

garrison draws some nice evil thrones

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Looking forward to 2-4 years from now when conservatives are acting like Trump Was Always bad and they NEVER supported him.

They did the same thing with Bush, bemoaning that Republicans needed a True Conservative and Bush being a dastardly RINO is what led to Obama's victory. Please ignore the eight consecutive years of rear end-kissing and cheer-leading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
Should a Democrat get in the next election (which I'm not assuming for a moment, but bear with me here) the cartoonists will blame them for the economy being in a shambles on 20 January 2021 at 12:01am.

• Locked thread