Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Fun Fact: Gavin's wife is Native American.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

twoday posted:

Fun Fact: Gavin's wife is Native American.

let me pre-empt this post by saying that blood quantum is a racist imposition on Native Americans that only matters now because it's used to exclude people from benefits rolls

That said, Emily Jendrisak is only 1/4 Native by ethnicity. Which is especially funny, because when Gavin claimed his kids are "non-white" they'd still be considered pure under the Nuremberg Laws.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
gavin is committing white genocide

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Darkman Fanpage posted:

gavin is committing white genocide

4chan assures me when a white man mates with a non-white woman he is 'bleaching' her genetics and 'colonizing' her womb.

You see it's only bad when women do it.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

The hitler page

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The Brown Menace posted:

The hitler page

We must secure the existence of our accounts and a future for goon posters.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
For people who are really concerned about the future of the white race almost none of them have kids.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Montasque posted:

4chan assures me when a white man mates with a non-white woman he is 'bleaching' her genetics and 'colonizing' her womb.

You see it's only bad when women do it.

the power of cum

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
it's really good cum!

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

let me pre-empt this post by saying that blood quantum is a racist imposition on Native Americans that only matters now because it's used to exclude people from benefits rolls

That said, Emily Jendrisak is only 1/4 Native by ethnicity. Which is especially funny, because when Gavin claimed his kids are "non-white" they'd still be considered pure under the Nuremberg Laws.

Well she identifies strongly with it; she used to work at the museum of the American Indian

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

twoday posted:

Well she identifies strongly with it; she used to work at the museum of the American Indian

Unless they're raising their kids up with a Native identity, they're not non-white is the point.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Alt-right so dumb they can't even do racism right

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I don't get it, how is lotion gonna make you stop posting?

when you figure out how to get an american senator to do, or not do, what you want, you should let the american people know so they can canonize you
:wink:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Alt-right so dumb they can't even do racism right

but we knew that :lol:

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Montasque posted:

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/843950946271019008

I hate Kurt Eichenwald and don't believe he actually had a seizure caused by a meme. This also sets an insanely terrible precedent - assault by meme, that will go down as one of the dumbest cases in the history of American courts.

E: To be clear I'm no @JewGoldstein fan either, but my god... Eichenwald has zero credibility as far as I'm concerned.

yeah kurt eichenwald is such a stupid dipshit that i give some alt right rear end in a top hat with the twitter handle jewgoldstein the benefit of the doubt over him

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Controversial opinion here but I am totally comfortable with the precedent that someone who was explicitly trying to cause death or harm by triggering another person's medical condition is being charged with a crime

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Gavin: being trans is the latest fun trend with the kids. Also I love men

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
then why is he married to a woman?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
also is gavin only able to write in the form of listicles?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

THC posted:

Gavin: being trans is the latest fun trend with the kids. Also I love men

Less than 1% of people in the United States are transgender. It only seems like a trendy fad because these idiots can't help but be so insanely disgusted (and aroused) that they can't stop thinking about it.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
also the liberal media cant stop patting themselves on the back about it.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Also lets be honest, because the media on all sides is making a huge deal out of it now that gay marriage has passed. They needed another juicy dimension to the culture wars they're perpetually waging to keep people at each other's throats and it was the trans' time. It also doesn't help that there's a big contingent of transtrenders on Tumblr or whatever making a ruckus because being boring white kids isn't sexy enough that the fash and their allies can point to as mentally ill and lump in real trans people with.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

A Pale Horse posted:

Also lets be honest, because the media on all sides is making a huge deal out of it now that gay marriage has passed. They needed another juicy dimension to the culture wars they're perpetually waging to keep people at each other's throats and it was the trans' time. It also doesn't help that there's a big contingent of transtrenders on Tumblr or whatever making a ruckus because being boring white kids isn't sexy enough that the fash and their allies can point to as mentally ill and lump in real trans people with.

:agreed:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

This thread is heading for another bad place real quick.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

This thread is heading for another bad place real quick.

sorry for being tired of id politics poo poo

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Even though they represent a small percentage of the overall population transgendered people are often viewed as the extreme embodiment of the belief that gender is a social construction rather than something determined by biology. Given that a lot of contemporary political arguments hinges on whether you think things are either determined by nature or constructed by social forces it's hardly surprising that trans issues would be used as a sort of proxy for all kinds of other debates about society.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/844624278507053056

:qq:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Darkman Fanpage posted:

sorry for being tired of id politics poo poo

The bottom line here is that the problem isn't the legitimacy of transgender struggle, but its exploitation by liberals whose only interest is in bougiefying it so they can move on to some other marginalized class until they run out of real victims and have to invent new classes to liberate. Like furries.

But this exploitation is a two way street. The CHUDs are only insanely mad about trans issues because they've accepted gayness as a reality, and they need something new to hate and be reactionary about. And they are murdering transgender people.

The point that progress is achieved through universal emancipation, and that we should be creating a society where anybody can be what they want within ethical bounds.

All the liberal acceptance in the world isn't going to give homeless queers food and shelter, for instance. Everyone is being ruthlessly exploited, and when we're considered no longer of use then we're discarded onto the margins of society like trash, or killed.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Also, some trans people are old. Even more shocking, they were trans before we had tumblr :eyepop:

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Pretty sure knife-wielding anyone is banned in the UK

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Please do not make fun of my best friend, Bitchard Spunkster the Punched Man.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

He gave of his face so that many L's could OL.

mysterious frankie has issued a correction as of 21:40 on Mar 22, 2017

Pantsuit
Oct 28, 2013

'Transtrenders' do not exist fyi

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

A Pale Horse posted:

Pantsuit posted:

they do, but unfortunately for A Pale Horse, they're also correct about gender and society

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
that they also jerk off to cartoons or w/e really shouldn't matter, because so does every american fash under 40

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Pantsuit posted:

I'm sorry, but I have a problem with taking people identifying as demiboys or neutrois (or any of the myriad of other made up genders) seriously. I find their insistence on being included in the LGBT community offensive and I guarantee you in 10 years the vast majority of them will be cisgendered heterosexual housewives ruining their children's lives.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

I'm sure if we keep digging through this can of worms we'll find the prize inside.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Look at this crazy piece of poo poo.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

A Pale Horse posted:

I'm sorry, but I have a problem with taking people identifying as demiboys or neutrois (or any of the myriad of other made up genders) seriously. I find their insistence on being included in the LGBT community offensive and I guarantee you in 10 years the vast majority of them will be cisgendered heterosexual housewives ruining their children's lives.

you realize that "gay" meant "happy" and "lesbian" meant "person from lesbos" until the 20th century and that transgender was coined in 1965, right? why do you favor that terminology besides it being the terminology you're used to?

sexuality and gender are a complicated mixture of biology (which is messy and inexact), cultural values, and environmental influences (which are in a state of constant and increasingly rapid flux), not a set of inviolable divine strictures

how about instead of hating weird young people trying to figure out who they are you hate the fascists who use them as scapegoats, i.e. the people this thread is about

spacetoaster posted:

Look at this crazy piece of poo poo.

you know in a way milo is brilliant bc he's trying to prove his theory about transwomen being molesters by dressing like a woman and molesting children

that's commitment to an ethos

Baku has issued a correction as of 23:31 on Mar 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I want to punch whoever coined "transexuals" for crossdressers instead of people who want sexual reassignment, because it's loving up the gender discourse.