Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Voting will end soon.

-----------------------------------------

C Support

Then...perhaps we could do so with a friendly sumo match instead?

I'd do anything for a cutie like you, Lady Sakura.

I'm afraid I don't quite get what you're saying...

People often have that reaction to how I hum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Feather
Apr 14, 2012

Call someone who cares.

Camel Pimp posted:

At least in this game the kids can be completely ignored; it is theoretically possible to beat the game and not even know the mechanic is in the game. (You may call bullshit, but I've spoken with a guy that was genuinely surprised that there were more child characters than just Lucina and Morgan.)

It was mentioned in the thread that there's one option for same-gender marriage, would that be a way to beat the game without the kids ever appearing?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

The birthright option is a fates kid, so no.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

If said someone had just managed to get Lucina, I'd have an easier time believing you. At least Lucina joins during the story, and someone could had just somehow not gotten Chrom a single support point with any of his marriage options (resulting in village girl) so no nodes would appear on the map. And then never managed to get a single S rank with anyone else either. Incredulous perhaps, but at least I could see that.

Whereas I have incredible trouble believing someone got Morgan from a node that popped up on the map after a marriage, and never thought "gee, look at all this blank space on the map, I wonder if there might be more." There's something of a limit to wilful ignorance if you're older than like 12.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

Lord Koth posted:

If said someone had just managed to get Lucina, I'd have an easier time believing you. At least Lucina joins during the story, and someone could had just somehow not gotten Chrom a single support point with any of his marriage options (resulting in village girl) so no nodes would appear on the map. And then never managed to get a single S rank with anyone else either. Incredulous perhaps, but at least I could see that.

Whereas I have incredible trouble believing someone got Morgan from a node that popped up on the map after a marriage, and never thought "gee, look at all this blank space on the map, I wonder if there might be more." There's something of a limit to wilful ignorance if you're older than like 12.
Or they married female Robin and Chrom?

Just a thought.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Lord Koth posted:

I'm pretty sure the person married a female Robin with Chrom. Maybe they never got S-ranks with anyone else, and never figured out what caused Morgan to exist? This might make more sense if they didn't get Chrom and Robin to an S-rank and they just married because they had the highest support level.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Here's a large team for a relatively small map, with Kaden and Kaze out.

Kana switches up to be the lone Swordmaster (Since Ryoma is forever benched). That strength is...godawful.

So the main gimmick here is that these Faceless spawn every turn, for quite a while. You can eventually kill them all, but their average level is at point where most of the party won't gain too much. This is even more true in Fates because you don't get a base 8 EXP per kill like Awakening.

The swamp also does like 10% damage at the start of every turn but meh.

So forgive me to shortcutting a lot more than usual, but Faceless have low stats and almost no dangerous skills to fear. Combine that with a pretty open map, and it's just a beeline to kill Leo and his retainers.

Rare use of Spirit Katana used effectively. Also reminder that Swordmasters have two swords! A thing you'd probably never see if your only Swordmaster was Ryoma because Rajinto is single-sword animation.

Mozu is shoring up her defenses, now being a credible physical tank. Then again, these Faceless aren't the best examples of brute force.

Let's check out the actual threats here.

PSkill: Kidnap-When there is a Prison in My Castle, the user can select the “Capture” command. If a generic enemy is defeated, they will be sent to the Prison

...He's basically level 28.

He has 10 strength.

...what

PSkill: Aching Blood-When equipped with a forged weapon whose name is at least 12 characters, Critical rate +10

Heys, it's Owai-jesus christ, you're slow as hell. I'm pretty sure I faced like 20 enemies faster than you two chapters ago.

This is the only other possible "dangerous" part of the chapter. Leo can move and activate a Dragon Vein, which summons Faceless. These enemies can attack right away, making it the only instance of Awakening style reinforcements.

Would be a shame if someone were to slash it. Let’s have some fun, shall we?

I hope this isn't a preview of your strength total in Conquest, dude

Very well. If he wants you dead, who am I to argue?
I still can’t believe it. We lived as brothers....
Oh, yes. The suffering on your face is simply delicious. Now, let’s see what happens when you have a few more holes...
You’re sick!
Oh, please. This is war. This is my job. I’m good at what I do. I’ll try to make this painless so you can die in peace. Deal?

No Deal

Oof. That’s enough of my own medicine for today. I’ll just slip away now…

Hey, maybe Corrin has finally learned to OBEY HIS BOON

Niles drops a Silver Yumi

I got a couple units hanging back, but really it's not needed. Takumi stonewalls Faceless attacks, if you need a gauge of how weak they are.

Just random level from battling grunts.

Corrin vs. Odin

Halt! I am Odin Dark—warrior chosen by the darkness. It’s been a while, hasn’t it, young Corrin? It’s a shame that I will have to destroy you now, but orders are orders. If only you had stayed true to our glorious and noble kingdom...
What are you talking about?
Oh. That’s not the reaction I expected. Do you not remember the darkest and most mysterious of heroes?
Um, sorry. I have a really bad memory. REALLY bad. By the way, what’s with the whole "warrior chosen by darkness" thing?
Yes, well...I am the night! I am the...er... I can’t do this.
Then throw down your weapon! There’s no need for us to fight!
No! Must...tame...the darkness... Let’s just get this over with! I can’t control my powers around you..

Lissa gonna get soooo mad at you for being evil, Owain.

Henry, maybe less so.

Is that a metaphorical drowning or a physical one, I'm still not clear on this...

I forgot Sakura has 18 defense. That's like only slightly worse than Mozu who I praised earlier.

Bye, Owain

Thanks for the free Horse Spirit

....Are we sure her HP growth is around 35%

Tiny child murderer very successful in her first mission

...She is going to be one of those myrmidons huh.

I suppose that means I'll have to kill you with my own hands.
Leo, be honest. Did you really mean what you said earlier? Have you...have you really always hated me? Because...I've always loved you.
There's no point in answering that. It's all over now.
Leo...

You really need to lift more, bro

False alarm, Corrin's back to his usual self. Leo's gift to me is a free Energy Drop to end the mission.

I honestly almost fell asleep doing this mission.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

I remember the first time I did this map I accidentally killed Leo before his retainers and missed out on their drops :saddowns:

kvx687
Dec 29, 2009

Soiled Meat
Alright, this game still has a terrible story, but it's entirely redeemed just for making Henry/Lissa canon. :v:

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015

BlazeEmblem posted:

I'm pretty sure the person married a female Robin with Chrom. Maybe they never got S-ranks with anyone else, and never figured out what caused Morgan to exist? This might make more sense if they didn't get Chrom and Robin to an S-rank and they just married because they had the highest support level.

It's less credible when Morgan explicitly refers to Robin as a parent, like Lucina does with Chrom. That would make me think there'd be other children all on its own, even if I hadn't already been aware of them. The fact that Getting All The Supports is a time-honored Fire Emblem tradition just makes his offense all the more glaring.

Tae posted:

Then...perhaps we could do so with a friendly sumo match instead?

Your growths kind of disagree on who's skillful and who's powerful, ladies...

Tae posted:

I'd do anything for a cutie like you, Lady Sakura.

Maybe you're nervous because Hinata's being creepy...

Tae posted:

I'm afraid I don't quite get what you're saying...

Judging purely from his reactions, it really seems that whatever caused Takumi to stop training with Hana was traumatic.

Tae posted:

People often have that reaction to how I hum.

...How is that even possible?

kvx687 posted:

Alright, this game still has a terrible story, but it's entirely redeemed just for making Henry/Lissa canon. :v:

Personally, I've always preferred Lissa with Virion, with Lon'qu being second choice. I honestly don't like Henry much, and I tend to pick S-ranks by deciding who I like most as a couple rather than who works best mechanically (hence my shipping Chrom with Sully, who doesn't really give his kids all THAT much they need).

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Yeah, the Adventurer class is nothing like its cousin from Awakening, the Trickster class. Aside from swapping its primary weapon from swords to bows, Adventurer is more specced towards magic than strength...when there is only one magic-based bow in the entire game. So yeah, it's a class that wants to be a staff user rather than an offensive unit while having one of the best weapon types in the game. I don't even. :psyduck:

kvx687 posted:

Sadly, we never get this interaction in Fates (fanart not made by me):

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

It doesn't make up for everything else Fates does wrong, but not gonna lie: that is a perfect PSKill for Owain and it delights me they included it.

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

I set fire to the rain watched it pour as I touched your face
Shame you don't provide music links because while the stage music is eh I think the battle version is real good. And the nohrian royals battle theme is great.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

AradoBalanga posted:

Yeah, the Adventurer class is nothing like its cousin from Awakening, the Trickster class. Aside from swapping its primary weapon from swords to bows, Adventurer is more specced towards magic than strength...when there is only one magic-based bow in the entire game. So yeah, it's a class that wants to be a staff user rather than an offensive unit while having one of the best weapon types in the game. I don't even. :psyduck:

Sadly, we never get this interaction in Fates (fanart not made by me):

Or you use it with a character with good magic growths and just pummel anything stupid enough to get near you.

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Not gonna lie, I can't do birthright because there isn't the redeeming factor of Owain in it, and without his hamming everything up, I get sick of the story before I can finish the game.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Hey Tae, is there gonna be an option to unbench Ryoma once we hit the endgame? I voted for him a few times because he's really really overkill for 85% of Birthright (and Scarlet too, but she does the Oifey thing of feeding kills to low level units), and other people who played the game who voted probably did the same.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

The Awakening kids present are decently fun... right up until you actually play the DLC as to why they're here in the first place. Then you find out they apparently got cursed with the same stupidity that seemingly infects a huge chunk of Nohr.

Or more realistically the scriptwriters REALLY didn't talk to each other when interweaving stuff.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Nope, he's gone forever. He dominated vote charts anytime he was available, so his chances to play was low regardless.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
Huh, I don't think I ever realized you could activate Dragon Fang and not turn into a stupid-looking dragon hybrid.

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

This poster survived LPing Lunar: Dragon Song. Let's give her a hand.

theshim posted:

Or they married female Robin and Chrom?

Just a thought.

Yeah, he did.

Hey, when I first played Awakening, I spend an embarrassing amount of time trying to hook Tharja and Chrom up before realizing it wasn't possible. Sometimes people are just kinda dim :)

Also, I have to question why this chapter is even in the game. It honestly feels like it was supposed to be an earlier chapter, but they felt like your final showdown with Leo should be later on and didn't bother to make the chapter harder to compensate. You can sleepwalk through it on Lunatic.

Wallet Inspector
Jun 15, 2012

Camel Pimp posted:

Yeah, he did.

Hey, when I first played Awakening, I spend an embarrassing amount of time trying to hook Tharja and Chrom up before realizing it wasn't possible. Sometimes people are just kinda dim :)

Also, I have to question why this chapter is even in the game. It honestly feels like it was supposed to be an earlier chapter, but they felt like your final showdown with Leo should be later on and didn't bother to make the chapter harder to compensate. You can sleepwalk through it on Lunatic.

Yeah, this chapter is a joke. Hinata, if he hasn't been used at all up to this point, can promote straight away and go toe-to-toe with these Faceless - useful if you reclass him to Blacksmith and you want the Shove skill. This, and the next few, chapters are great for picking up skills up to level 10/5 promoted for utility due to the weak enemies. Examples include Shove as mentioned, Rally Speed for Hinoka/Subaki/Reina and Rally Def for Scarlet (though she'll be getting gently caress all xp from these guys, so maybe not). Support combat skills can be useful too: Kaze and Saizo can dip into Swordmaster here to pick up Vantage and Astra to combine with Shuriken's 1-2 Range, turning them into mini-Ryomas, while Oboro can go Merchant to get the useful Potent Potion and Quick Salve skills to boost her sustainability and stats from tonics.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Tae posted:

PSkill: Aching Blood-When equipped with a forged weapon whose name is at least 12 characters, Critical rate +10

My absolute favorite skill in the game, and it fits Odin perfectly.

Black Feather
Apr 14, 2012

Call someone who cares.
At first I thought Corrin's bad memory was just a sort of joke (people meeting him once and remembering him because he's a prince, while he didn't pay any attention to them), but now I'm starting to wonder if perhaps it's something his loving family shouldn't be a little more worried about. A few more battles without Ryoma and he'll forget about him, too!

Black Feather fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Mar 22, 2017

Aesclepia
Dec 5, 2013
Next verse same as the first.

Black Feather posted:

At first I thought Corrin's bad memory was just a sort of joke (people meeting him once and remembering him because he's a prince, while he didn't pay any attention to them), but now I'm starting to wonder if perhaps it's something his loving family shouldn't be a little more worried about. A few more battles with Ryoma and he'll forget about him, too!

That would make more sense than the dumb selective memory loss thing they have going on. I mean, memory is honestly a tricky thing and it's harder when you're trying to double-think about your family of origin (Garon really loves me even though I have vague memories of a guy with his distinctive beard grabbing me by the face and he orders me locked in a castle my entire memorable life but he's an awesome dad!), but it's so poorly explained.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

Huh, I don't think I ever realized you could activate Dragon Fang and not turn into a stupid-looking dragon hybrid.

Only the player character classes have the animations for that, every other class just treats it like Luna or Sol and gives it a slightly flasher than normal attack animation.

Also I gotta say, your update schedule is insane, Tae.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
gotta admit, girl Kana grinning like an idiot then loving CHUCKING her first sword and then lunging with the second is pretty badass for a 12? year old to do.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

No. Accept your defeat, and we can end this together.
Don't you see? This can't ever end! Not until one of us is dead.
No! I can't accept that. There was no need for our kingdoms to be at war in the first place. This is all Father's doing, Leo! He's fooled us all!

He's got a point. From what we've seen, Hoshido literally was just being defensive to the point that a magical pacification barrier was used to prevent more killing.

You've always been naive, Corrin. This is war! This is life and death! Only the strong survive! If Nohr bows down, we'll lose everything. Our land and our people...our culture and our legacy... Our families...even our lives. I won't let Hoshido take anything more from us! I won't back down!
Am I the one who's naive? Or is it you, blind to Garon's lust for power?

Leo, a guy who was locked in someone's attic for his whole life is burning you pretty bad

Ha! As though the Hoshidans have never ended a life to serve their own purpose. They would slit your throat in an instant if they thought it served them.
That's not true! From the moment I arrive in Hoshido, I was treated as if I belonged. The same goes for Azura. King Garon is mad with power, and he must be stopped!
Huh?!

I hate to do this, but... Don't move an inch, Leo, or I will be forced to end you.
Heh, I don't doubt your ability to hurt me, dear brother. Go on. Kill me. End this battle, just as you wish.

Wait, you don't doubt his ability? Shouldn't it be the reverse?

What are you waiting for? I'm not helpless, even in this position. I could kill you right now with a spell. Make your move.
No...
Why? What's wrong with you?
Me? What's wrong with you? Why haven't you cast your spell?
Because...
Leo, I know you. We grew up together. I know you've got a good, kind heart.

Oh no, it's Observant Corrin for this cutscene. Savor this, for we might see him again for a while

Shut up!
No, listen...

Because we're family, Leo. Regardless of my true lineage, I'll always think of you as my little brother.
Hmph.

You really had to add the "little" part?

I won't ever give up on you. You said you'd kill me...but I'm still here. If you really wanted me dead, you could have done it a dozen times by now.
I believe in our bond, Leo. I have to believe you wouldn't really kill me. As one who betrayed Nohr, maybe I don't have the right to say this, but... I don't want to fight against you, or anyone in Nohr, but especially my family. I still love you, Brother. That will never, ever change.
*sigh*

Leo, it's OK.
I never hated you. Not...not ever. I was jealous at times, sure. You were always Xander's favourite. And Camilla...she always doted on you so...

So does he not care about Elise or something

I understand. There's no need to say anything more.
But, Leo...please. Please join us, Brother! Help us put an end to this war.
You're asking me to betray my father. And Xander. And everyone else... How can I do that? I can't hurt my siblings! I won't do it!
I...I can't answer that. Only you can. I'll admit, it's a tough road to tread.

But I do have something that can help you...clarify your thoughts.
What do you mean?
Take this. Look deep inside it. You might find it helpful.
Huh? What is it? It looks like some kind of crystal.
It's...not something I can explain. You'll just have to try it for yourself.
I see... Understood.

Uh, you gonna share with the rest of the class, Azura?

No? Okay then

*A moment passes*

Does that mean... Are we related?
Yes, I am Azura. But I'm afraid we're not related.
But I thought—
I'm afraid I haven't been able to share everything about my past quite yet...
Does that mean you're not originally from Nohr after all? Why are you being mysterious? Why can't you just come out with it?

Leo, her own team has been trying to ask that forever. You ain't getting any more than us.

I assure you—I have my reasons. But I have given you everything you need to find the answers. That's all I can do.
Very well.
Leo, what are you going to do?
I don't know. I'm not ready to completely forgive you for betraying Nohr and tearing our family apart. There are a lot of questions that I need answered.
I see.
To be honest, all of this may be moot. None of you realize how strong Xander has become.

He also technically beat Xander way back in the side selection mission. And was beaten again in the singing mission. He ain't that tough.

Hah! You mean your friendly little tickling contests up on the roof? You do know he always went easy on you, right? You...know that, right?
Xander means business now, Corrin. He is not to be taken lightly. You may have stopped me and my small army of Faceless today... But I doubt the lot of you could defeat Xander all at once.

Oh right. Canon says Xander has never lost.

Just get Oboro with a Beastkiller, you'll be fine

What can we do, Leo?
Truly, there may be nothing you can do. But I know one thing you can TRY. Make a pilgramage to Notre Sagesse.
Notre Sagesse...land of the philosophers? What possible benefit lies there?
Notre Sagesse is home to the Rainbow Sage. I don't know who he is or what he does, but Xander visited him ages ago. Upon returning, he put on display of powers the likes of which I've never seen.

Hyperbolic time chamber training???

It's more than halfway back to Hoshido, I'm afraid. The most direct route would take us back through Cyrkensia. And then we'd still have a lengthy boat ride ahead of us...
Then it's hopeless. We've come too far together to backtrack like that.
What will you do? I assure you that facing off against Xander as you stand would be akin to suicide.
I suppose I have no choice. I'll have to go to Notre Sagesse alone.

Well at least the trip back will be easier with no wolf people to bother us this time

Are you serious, Corrin? Please don't tell me you believe this clown.
Takumi, I've known Leo my whole life. I believe he's telling the truth about Xander. So, even though this is a setback...I believe it gives us the best chance at victory.
Unbelievable.
I'm sorry. I'm not asking anyone else to come with me.
Who said anything about not going with you?
I just want to make sure you think long and hard about this.
But...

By the way, Leo, this is my wife
Isn't that...the princess of Hoshido?
And this is my daughter
HI UNCLE LEO
...So this is how Hoshidans function...?

Of c-course!
Really, I can make this pilgrimage alone...
Nonsense! We stand with you, Corrin.
Did you really have any doubt? We will all follow your lead.
Thank you, everyone. I'm...humbled to have your confidence and support. Especially you, Ryoma. To think...you could be king right now...

Take this.
What is it, Leo? A book?
Yes, a warp book. It has the power to transport you instantly to Notre Sagesse. Consider it an even trade for the item Azura gave me.

You had this the entire time???

Wait, the hell did Azura give you that's worth a teleportation spellbook?

What?! That can't be possible, can it?
Oh yes, Corrin. Believe it. This is why I've always put my faith in books rather than blades.
Given the size of your party, I'd say this book has the power for ONE round trip. So, don't push your luck with it...
One round trip should be plenty. Thank you, Leo!
Yes, well...I wasn't sure that helping you would be the right decision. But after seeing how determined you are... I suppose it just seems right. You've always been a bit reckless, haven't you?
Thank you, Leo.
It's time for me to go now. We'll see each other again, I'm sure of it.

*Leo leaves*

I can imagine. Thank you for keeping a steady head throughout all of this. You're a natural-born leader, Corrin.
Thank you, Ryoma. I'm just glad I didn't have to kill my own brother. As for you, Leo... I know you can't hear me, but I wish you safe travels. My kind and precocious little brother, who was ever at my side... I hope you find the answers you're looking for... And one day, I hope we'll be together again, as we should be.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
With all this plot stuff around Azura, does anything change if Corrin marries her? Or is she off-limits due to plot?

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

Cythereal posted:

With all this plot stuff around Azura, does anything change if Corrin marries her? Or is she off-limits due to plot?

Azura is not off limits at all, and I think she's even the canon wife for male Corrin.

I have no idea how this affects the plot because after I finished conquest I refused to read any more of the plot

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Corrin (either sex) has no canon partner. This isn't like Awakening where the actual opening shows Sumia as Chrom's wife. I mean, it's easy to see Azura as the main non-Avatar character given how prominent she is in all the routes, and the primary characters hooking up isn't exactly an uncommon occurrence in JRPGs/Anime, but the game itself never pushes her as far as I recall.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Cythereal posted:

Nope, Corrin can marry her. In fact, she has different supports depending on which story you are following.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Leo is the classical middle child. Supports from the Nohr side will go into more detail about how it all works out but the term royal family describes the Nohr royals then royal siblings.

Black Feather
Apr 14, 2012

Call someone who cares.
Smiling Leo :3: Corrin is totally his favorite brother.

Gravity Cant Apple
Jun 25, 2011

guys its just like if you had an apple with a straw n you poked the apple though wit it n a pebbl hadnt dropped through itd stop straw insid the apple because gravity cant apple
So this run only has two more stages then? Getting the Rainbow Sage's power and then teleporting to Garon and shanking him?

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
'Wait, so this is where babies come from? With us Garon just showed up one day with a new kid in tow and we all played together.'
'Wait you mean I'm not the first to just show up in the family!?'

Also considering the price of a rescue staff, Azura probably gave Leo something like, a Dragonstone++. She's been holding out on us :argh:

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

This poster survived LPing Lunar: Dragon Song. Let's give her a hand.

Tae posted:

Why are you being mysterious? Why can't you just come out with it?

Copy-paste from now until the end of this LP.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Lord Koth posted:

Corrin (either sex) has no canon partner. This isn't like Awakening where the actual opening shows Sumia as Chrom's wife. I mean, it's easy to see Azura as the main non-Avatar character given how prominent she is in all the routes, and the primary characters hooking up isn't exactly an uncommon occurrence in JRPGs/Anime, but the game itself never pushes her as far as I recall.

I felt like the game was pushing her in the same way that it pushes Chrom and Robin, you know, the "We're so close" thing, if less well written. But there's no actual relevant content changes, like Lucina's choice in Awakening or the marriage scene at the end of chapter 11. The game's story and supports are much less interlinked than in Awakening.

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013

Camel Pimp posted:

Copy-paste from now until the end of this LP.

That seems about right.

I can have moments of... eccentricity and sometimes be quite curious about things. Please forgive me if I do something foolish or rude.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Gravity Cant Apple posted:

So this run only has two more stages then? Getting the Rainbow Sage's power and then teleporting to Garon and shanking him?

We have the rest of the paralouges (one for every male unit and Azura) and we're basically at the outskirts of Nohr even when we come back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

I think the intent was a comment on "What should an insurgent force do with a teleport scroll"

• Locked thread