Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
"what if it fails"
"It won't"
"okay but what if"
"Okay it won't"
"but...if it did?"
"Lol"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

"I guess he just got through anyway then"
:iceburn:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Augus posted:

people didn't know 8 years ago that you were going to "fix" obamacare by taking away their insurance and telling them to gently caress off and die you stupid shithead

well it was pretty obvious

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

"We give everyone a background check."
"Then how did manafort get through?"
"WHOA hold on"

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Augus posted:

"I guess he just got through anyway then"
:iceburn:

You expect us to actually fact check an SF87? Do you know how looooong those are?

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
8 NEED-TO-KNOW FACTS ABOUT THE AHCA
1. Dismantles the Obamacare taxes that have hurt job creators, increased premium costs, and limited options for patients and health care providers—including taxes on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, health-insurance premiums, and medical devices.

2. Eliminates the individual and employer mandate penalties, which forced millions of workers, families, and job creators into expensive, inadequate Obamacare plans that they don’t want and cannot afford.

3. Prohibits health insurers from denying coverage or charging more money to patients based on pre-existing conditions.

4. Helps young adults access health insurance and stabilize the marketplace by allowing dependents to continue staying on their parents’ plan until they are 26.

5. Establishes a Patient and State Stability Fund, which provides states with $100 billion to design programs that meet the unique needs of their patient populations and help low-income Americans afford health care.

6. Modernizes and strengthens Medicaid by transitioning to a “per capita allotment” so states can better serve the patients most in need.

7. Empowers individuals and families to spend their health care dollars the way they want and need by enhancing and expanding Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)—nearly doubling the amount of money people can contribute and broadening how people can use it.

8. Helps Americans access affordable, quality health care by providing a monthly tax credit—between $2,000 and $14,000 a year—for low- and middle-income individuals and families who don’t receive insurance through work or a government program.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

We all know that Trump is an obese smoothbrain, but to his base he's a glorious golden God. These are the same people who still worship Reagan as a mental olympian even tho he was so dementia-riddled that they had to put tape down so he knew where to stand for events
Again, like I said earlier, I don't know why the Democrats didn't work harder on exposing just what a pussy the guy is. It's astonishing to me that he frequently paused his campaign speeches to talk about hair gels. How the gently caress do you let an opponent so drat effete get away with being "masculine"?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

TwoStepBoog posted:

"We give everyone a background check."
"Then how did manafort get through?"
"WHOA hold on"

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
"forms were filled out! guys come on! they filled out the forms!!!!"

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

8 NEED-TO-KNOW FACTS ABOUT THE AHCA
1. Dismantles the Obamacare taxes that have hurt job creators, increased premium costs, and limited options for patients and health care providers—including taxes on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, health-insurance premiums, and medical devices.

2. Eliminates the individual and employer mandate penalties, which forced millions of workers, families, and job creators into expensive, inadequate Obamacare plans that they don’t want and cannot afford.

3. Prohibits health insurers from denying coverage or charging more money to patients based on pre-existing conditions.

4. Helps young adults access health insurance and stabilize the marketplace by allowing dependents to continue staying on their parents’ plan until they are 26.

5. Establishes a Patient and State Stability Fund, which provides states with $100 billion to design programs that meet the unique needs of their patient populations and help low-income Americans afford health care.

6. Modernizes and strengthens Medicaid by transitioning to a “per capita allotment” so states can better serve the patients most in need.

7. Empowers individuals and families to spend their health care dollars the way they want and need by enhancing and expanding Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)—nearly doubling the amount of money people can contribute and broadening how people can use it.

8. Helps Americans access affordable, quality health care by providing a monthly tax credit—between $2,000 and $14,000 a year—for low- and middle-income individuals and families who don’t receive insurance through work or a government program.

PISS

TAPE

IS

REAL

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
F-O-R-M-S

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
huh that is an oddly specific question... is another shoe going to drop about another WH staffer working for a foreign gov't?

if so just LOL

agent_wildflower
Sep 7, 2011
Forms have been filled out, people!!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

this isn't inspiring a ton of confidence about national security but oh well who cares
do people read these forms and try looking them up or what?

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Agrajag posted:

huh taht is an oddly specific question... is another shoe going to drop about another WH staffer workng for a foreign gov't?

the answer was why he asked the question

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
F

O

R

M

S

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!
I....what I can tell you is forms

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

brugroffil posted:

big fat baby bitch Trump as a "strong man" will never not be hilarious

They see speaking before you think, telling it "like it is", and shout down dissenting opinions as "strength."

One of my ex-girlfriends had a really abusive father who would beat her mother and treat her like poo poo. One day he got mad at her mom and shoved the refrigerator at her, which could have killed her. My ex was proud of that and told me, "daddy doesn't take poo poo from anyone."

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao forever

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
J

E

B

!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Every Sean Spicer conference, summarized:

"I don't know! *motions to giant file of papers*"

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

quote:

WASHINGTON
U.S. Rep. David Rouzer, R-N.C., is the latest congressman to move into the “yes” column, throwing his support behind House GOP leaders’ national health care bill.

Three of the state’s 10 Republicans say they oppose the bill, due for a House vote Thursday.

After days of being considered undecided, Rouzer’s office told McClatchy on Wednesday afternoon that the two-term Johnston County Republican plans to vote for the Obamacare repeal bill.

The decision comes just as a leading conservative group in North Carolina ratchets up pressure to shoot down the bill, saying it falls short of fully dismantling Obamacare regulations.

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/article140098023.html#storylink=cpy

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug
sick guy!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

BAD
OR
SICK
GUY

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
HOLD ON.

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Epic High Five posted:

We all know that Trump is an obese smoothbrain, but to his base he's a glorious golden God. These are the same people who still worship Reagan as a mental olympian even tho he was so dementia-riddled that they had to put tape down so he knew where to stand for events

i mean, all that is true, but it's like 100% normal for there to be marks on the stage for anyone who's onstage. actors, politicians, musicians, they all have marks.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
They give Spicer/Trump a chance to back down on the wiretapping tweet EVERY SINGLE DAY and they never do.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

P

I

S

S

!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
yes spicey lets affirm that making GBS threads all over obam is still the thing to do

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Augus posted:

BAD
OR
SICK
GUY

*whispering*

"Hold on...I'm answering your question"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nichael posted:

Again, like I said earlier, I don't know why the Democrats didn't work harder on exposing just what a pussy the guy is. It's astonishing to me that he frequently paused his campaign speeches to talk about hair gels. How the gently caress do you let an opponent so drat effete get away with being "masculine"?

Wouldn't have mattered if they had and they probably knew it. Dems are well aware of how much a cult of personality can hide betrayals and failures

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

NOI!

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Augus posted:

this isn't inspiring a ton of confidence about national security but oh well who cares
do people read these forms and try looking them up or what?

The expedited version of White House clearance still is supposed to takes weeks and weeks, that's assuming no backlog. There are most definitely members of his staff that have not been fully vetted - that said, people in prominent positions should have probably not been overlooked so loving drastically. It's a failing not just from the appointers but also on the part of the FBI doing the clearing.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/844616670882811904

Jalumibnkrayal
Apr 16, 2008

Ramrod XTreme
Hahaha who is that little greaseball asking about Trump rallies?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

BUSH 2112 posted:

i mean, all that is true, but it's like 100% normal for there to be marks on the stage for anyone who's onstage. actors, politicians, musicians, they all have marks.

Yeah, the difference is when the tape wasn't there he would wander around unfocused, whereas anybody else could probably make an educated guess

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

don't ask me I'm just the spokesman you expect me to know what's going on?
let's just wait until it is already part of the law and everyone needs to scramble to react to it okay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

• Locked thread