Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

bato.to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Aurora posted:

batou.tou

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

How dare yo

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

joujoulioun sououn

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Josuke Higashikata posted:

joujoulioun sououn

joujoulioun nouw

http://bato.to/reader#65664f217bb1d879

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Ah, so Speed King is that dude that has to crank his heart in Hellboy.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

YASUHOYASUHOYASUHOYASUHOYASUHOYASUHOYASUHOYASUHO

Y A S U H O H I R O S E

this is my chapter review.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

How did Araki invent the perfect girl???

also the description of Jobin as a "gofer" might be the strongest hint in JJL he isn't the big boss. Like maybe the first real piece of evidence towards it.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

YOOO YASUHO

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Everything about her =

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Blue Hawaii is a rad-rear end Stand design.

Also,

lol at Josuke summoning S+W to run with him.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
johnny would have killed the baby no question

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Baby want his bottle?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

no they will not posted:

johnny would have killed the baby no question

I said this to a pal on Steam as soon as I saw that. He would have knocked its brain out with a hammer, no hesitation.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
When I saw the stand power transfer to a fly, I assumed Gappy was going into the supermarket to try and get a jar or something. Who cares if the fly is going straight towards you if it can’t ever possibly get to you because it's trapped in glass.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Watching a ridiculously fit man with a stand so vaguely defined that it's quite hard so say what it can't do flee in terror from a regular housefly is why I love JoJo

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

*always sunny in philedelphia style title card* josuke crushes a baby

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Invisible werewolf (entirely visible, not actually a wolf)
gently caress yeah Yasuho

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i like that this chapter showed gappy actually getting a bit goofed up and needing to be bailed out

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Absolute defeat is kind of a bit more than goofed up imo

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

woops

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Araki... :|

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

this is evident proof that baby blood is more powerful than adult blood

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Makes me wonder if he'll change this in the volume releases if word gets back to them about it being a plot hole.

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.
Yasuhowns.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Makes me wonder if he'll change this in the volume releases if word gets back to them about it being a plot hole.

It's Jojolion, plot holes are kinda its thing.

But like, maybe there were small holes or tears in his shoes that he got on the way to the store, and the blood got in there. You can't see the holes because they're so small.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

I can't believe I just watched a man in a sailor outfit nearly cave a zombie baby's skull in with a door.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

It's Jojolion, plot holes are kinda its thing.

But like, maybe there were small holes or tears in his shoes that he got on the way to the store, and the blood got in there. You can't see the holes because they're so small.

I mean, if you really want to explain it, you can just say that it's correct that it isn't transmitted through shoes but it cuts out for not breaking flow where the baby's hand touches Josuke's skin on leg after using his shoe as a stepping stone.

But it's just a hole/oversight really.

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug

Everything about her =

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

These two panels are cool as hell

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

That post went quite well, I think.
I was thinking it's like the fight with D'arby. Joseph gave up in his soul, so D'arby could take it without an actual loss. Same for Gappy, he gave up on getting away cause he's no Johnny and doesn't have what it takes to get away from a baby.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I wasn't 100% what was happening there

is Josuke's skeleton hosed up because of being a doubleboy or is that the enemy Stand's doing

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I wasn't 100% what was happening there

is Josuke's skeleton hosed up because of being a doubleboy or is that the enemy Stand's doing

The latter. This is what the Stand looks like:

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
It's literally his arms and legs

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

The latter. This is what the Stand looks like:

this stand is shaped like his favorite food?

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Johnny Joestar posted:

i like that this chapter showed gappy actually getting a bit goofed up and needing to be bailed out

It made me really, really happy to see that Yasuho was the one to save the day here.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Rereading jojlion to check out what the coloured pages look like and I forgot this was on page 1

so uh yashuo kissed joshuu huh. and it's arguably the inciting incident of the entire narrative since it's what drove her to the wall eyes

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
^^^ they've known each other since childhood iirc so it could be like a middle school kiss or something and joshuu has that lodged in his dumbass brain.

also I forgot to post about the new chapter: it's great yasuhowns. i'm really glad she got to be even cooler. I was worried how long this Less Cool Stunts version of Highway Star would go on for but between it already being over, Josuke's reluctance to murder that baby and Yasuho being rad, im very happy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Finally catching up with JJL and I guess Araki saw It Follows, huh?