Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

nailed it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

haljordan posted:

So will they pull the bill or let it fail in the House? I found it amusing how it was doomed in the Senate from the start but Paul Ryan just cares about not looking like a total rear end in a top hat (lol good luck with that buddy)

yesterday they insisted there will be a vote no matter what

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

from the NY Times article regarding Don JR

just look at him

Glad to ssee Tim and Eric get's another season

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

thathonkey posted:

yesterday they insisted there will be a vote no matter what

Voting for lols on our behalf. Champions.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

just look at him

He's also very dumb:

quote:

Mr. Trump badly mischaracterized the London mayor’s remarks. Mr. Khan did not describe terrorism as “part of living in a big city,” as if bombings and shootings were an inescapable fact of life. He said that terrorism preparedness, including providing sufficient support to the police, was “part and parcel of living in a great global city.”

“That means being vigilant, having a police force that is in touch with communities; it means the security services being ready, but it also means exchanging ideas and best practice,” Mr. Khan said

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Yikes

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

just look at him

I can see he shares his father's taste in tailoring. Perhaps I'm doing it wrong but a suit jacket really isn't meant to be so enormous is it? This isn't the 80s and wearing a big suit jacket doesn't make you look like a big man so much as it makes you look partially retarded

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I think it's just because it's unbuttoned, which it shouldn't be because he isn't sitting

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy

just look at him

Don't know if I want to see him get a pie in the face or slip on a banana skin more

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

Lol at another group who voted for trump bigly getting brutallt owned

https://twitter.com/RepMarkTakano/status/844628578918711297

but...

the GOP supports the troops...

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

porking a pork bun posted:

Don't know if I want to see him get a pie in the face or slip on a banana skin more

Slips on banana peel, falls face first into pie on floor

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Play posted:

I can see he shares his father's taste in tailoring. Perhaps I'm doing it wrong but a suit jacket really isn't meant to be so enormous is it? This isn't the 80s and wearing a big suit jacket doesn't make you look like a big man so much as it makes you look partially retarded

I don't know if it's a look so much as a lifestyle.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It is an unending font of lols that our president looks shittier than if he just went into Men's Warehouse and got dressed off the rack

Dude is a billionaire someone should tell him to hire a tailor.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

It is an unending font of lols that our president looks shittier than if he just went into Men's Warehouse and got dressed off the rack

Dude is a billionaire someone should tell him to hire a tailor.

Let's do done role-playing I'll be trump

"Could you make the tie longer?"

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

Let's do done role-playing I'll be trump

"Could you make the tie longer?"

No, please Mr Trump. You are the president. You have to look very spiffy now. I will help you.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

bag em and tag em posted:

No, please Mr Trump. You are the president. You have to look very spiffy now. I will help you.

You're fired next tailor please

Choronzons son
Mar 1, 2011

just look at him

I love this photo.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Hmm, it's interesting that Trump wants to increase defense spending by $54 billion, but his dumb healthcare bill is cutting out tax credits for veterans. Almost as though his interest in increasing defense spending has nothing to do with supporting the soldiers, but then where would all that extra money be going

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Hmm, it's interesting that Trump wants to increase defense spending by $54 billion, but his dumb healthcare bill is cutting out tax credits for veterans. Almost as though his interest in increasing defense spending has nothing to do with supporting the soldiers, but then where would all that extra money be going

Lol that some people are mad trump isn't spending more on defense

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
To a Republican soldiers are just like fetuses. They revere and defend them at every opportunity, only to completely abandon them once they move on to the next phase.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Chomp8645 posted:

To a Republican soldiers are just like fetuses. They revere and defend them at every opportunity, only to completely abandon them once they move on to the next phase.

Nah, they cease to care even when they are soldiers. Remember active duty guys buying their own body armor in Iraq?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
https://twitter.com/BuildaHelpDesk/status/844535942329384960

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Dial-a-Dog posted:

I liked how someone on reddit described it.

quote:

Just to put this into a slightly different perspective, if you're a millionaire in this situation, 35 lower income people are each basically going to hand you $1,420 of their money.

makes u think

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
if i cared i'd search for all the recorded footage of clinton walking up and down stairs that must exist because she isn't a retard to that extent

trump on the other hand...

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Professor Shark posted:

I think it's just because it's unbuttoned, which it shouldn't be because he isn't sitting

No, it fit's like poo poo.

The Trump men like their suits like they like their truth; loose and messy.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

thathonkey posted:

trump mistakes are the best because the entire world has to spend the next 2-3 weeks reacting to and debunking them very publicly which we know he hates

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Tumble posted:

No, it fit's like poo poo.

In Trump USA both of us can be right, Alternate Facts, etc

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

makes you think how these people aren't hanging from the loving rafters in the capital building yet

Play
Apr 25, 2006

1redflag posted:

I don't know if it's a look so much as a lifestyle.

Yeah let's be honest the suit jacket is actually one of the least retarded things about Don Jr.

e: same goes for Donald and his tie tape. Stupid, but not nearly so stupid as the man himself

Play fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Mar 23, 2017

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Moridin920 posted:

makes you think how these people aren't hanging from the loving rafters in the capital building yet
It's because:

(A) It's really not that bad i.e. doesn't affect the population too much.

(B) People still have reasons to vote Trump.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

quote:

“There is Plan A and Plan A,” said Spicer, who described Trump as “the closer” for the deal. “We’re going to get this done.”

I guess when it doesn't get done Spicer will have to say that Trump never even heard of health care and none of this is his fault

Play
Apr 25, 2006

haljordan posted:

I guess when it doesn't get done Spicer will have to say that Trump never even heard of health care and none of this is his fault

That would actually be the only true excuse Donald Trump has ever given: "I'm literally a moron, how could I be expected to craft health care policy? It's your fault for electing me."

What's funny is I really think Trump believes Obama was willfully sabotaging the nation, and all that would be required to fix it was for him to stop that sabotage and not do anything else. Turns out healthcare (and policy) is complicated, but I mean come on how could you expect him to know that?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Play posted:

That would actually be the only true excuse Donald Trump has ever given: "I'm literally a moron, how could I be expected to craft health care policy? It's your fault for electing me."

What's funny is I really think Trump believes Obama was willfully sabotaging the nation, and all that would be required to fix it was for him to stop that sabotage and not do anything else. Turns out healthcare (and policy) is complicated, but I mean come on how could you expect him to know that?

Donald Trump is the fat bald guy sitting alone at the end of the bar drunkenly screaming non stop about how he could coach this game a billion times better than the bum they got now.

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004

just look at him

:cabot:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

haljordan posted:

Donald Trump is the fat bald guy sitting alone at the end of the bar drunkenly screaming non stop about how he could coach this game a billion times better than the bum they got now.

yeeeeeeup. in fact I'm willing to bet he's done that exact thing. remember his series of tweets about robert pattinson and that other girl from twilight. Basically what he was saying is that Robert Pattinson was going a really bad job being Robert Pattinson and that he could do a better job being Robert Pattinson.

Also, Arnold and the apprentice.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

so they did listen in to the trump transition team but it was because they were talking to the russian secret service! i would have thought the Russians would have been more cautious in covering their tracks but I guess they never had to deal with such a group of bumbling idiots before and even mentioning PGP would result in blank stares

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
"Uh, uh... Bengaziiii!"

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Jel Shaker posted:

so they did listen in to the trump transition team but it was because they were talking to the russian secret service! i would have thought the Russians would have been more cautious in covering their tracks but I guess they never had to deal with such a group of bumbling idiots before and even mentioning PGP would result in blank stares

Even if the entire Trump team is caught it still serves Putin's agenda of discrediting Democracy and its institutions.

Sorry that's not very lol, I'll try harder next time

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

just look at him

Rueful lolling that this dunce president has forced me to become aware of his entire miserable family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Trump visited Congress to "hard sell" his healthcare plan. The result, he went from 17 Republicans opposed to 27. lol.
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/trump-lost-10-gop-health-care-votes-after-personally-visiting-congress-for-hard-sell-nbc-news/