Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Addamere posted:

im drunk on freedom baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
please contain the demthread quarantine

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Hillary 2020: Death

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

is the entire party in bed w red menaces?????

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Squizzle posted:

Red Skull but yeah

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

paranoid randroid posted:

there comes a knock on Paul Ryans door. he lunges to his feet, crosses the room in three long strides, throws it open, and shouts "Okay! Fine! Who the gently caress do you want killed? Diabetics? The Dutch? Left-handed people? Come on hurry the gently caress up, I can't stand here all night!"

the aide waiting on the other side flinches back, hands raised as if to protect himself and stammers "Speaker I'm just here to tell you that your Chinese order arrived."

trump is having an old fashioned bell pull installed in the oval office tied directly to paul ryan's cock and balls

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no cucks no shills maga

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

anime was right posted:

before russia launches the nukes: you're all dumb morons, the democrats suck, and yes i did throw up in that hallway in rutgers sorry for lying everyone

*putin slams the red button only to realize his conscript army has gutted the copper from the electronics and drank the rocket fuel*

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Kempo Yellow Belt posted:

Did we ever settle on what the gently caress "Americanese" was? because I want to know when I am inadvertently speaking it.

It's where you don't talk like a fag and make sure that your poo poo's not all retarded.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Squizzle posted:

more likely they knew about this but did nothing and still backed trump (assuming they're rushing w/r/t russian connections)

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Squizzle posted:

this is why tampons should be tax free

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i can taste the mattering, friends, and i can tell you it tastes

JEB!

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I heard Anderson cooper read a mill bitchell tweet aloud on his show today

wth :wth:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Business Gorillas posted:

JEB!

jeb and flo'

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Cael posted:

What's the point of the rules fuckery if they don't even have enough votes for it to pass? Will this someone make someone who's said "no" go back to "yes" because they're now allowed to just do whatever the hell they want?

They are rushing because literally the only way they will get this bill passed is by using the manufactured urgency to push senators into snap judgements without letting them get yelled at by more of their constituents or think about this for more than 30 seconds

Democracy!

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
I want Ivanka and only Ivanka behind bars because it will make Donald the most upset.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

trump is having an old fashioned bell pull installed in the oval office tied directly to paul ryan's cock and balls

the majority whip

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I'm splattering so much mattering all over the bathroom walls you have no idea

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

I can't wait for the next season of silicon valley.

Judge = Sage af

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
why have we not called nothing matters anti-mattering

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

is this a confession to a murder

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

if hillary or chelsea runs in 2020 and you thought the 2016 primaries were bad :laffo:

I'm gonna preemptively ban everyone

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

try cum!!!!!!!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
JEB!

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Lol these motherfuckers

https://twitter.com/lrozen/status/844755009405407233

https://twitter.com/danscavino/status/844752041457176577

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
didnt follow news since spicey time

why are nite crew arzying like day crew

what happened to make u think poo poo matters

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The ACA act passed exactly 7 years ago this Thursday so it's symbolic the house votes to repeal it. I think it's something to do with the devils magic or something

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

JEB!

*The Usual Suspects ending scene and Jeb! is Kaiser soze and he walks the same throughout the scene into the whitehouse

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Hillary 2020: Death is certain and so am I!

i would probably vote her if that was her message but i know she'd make it incredibly lame sounding and double back on the death bit based on mook's polls which is just a a weathervane with a ubs port that his laptop can attach to.

[Hillaryishly] "We have to look at the fact that death is not always certain okay, no I, no its you know, people die but not always. If you'll look at my website, you will know that every dollar that you have given me, Maddie, it goes towards my bid for immortality, no I'm not kidding around this time Maddie."

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
what if nunes deflected for a pardon lol

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

logikv9 posted:

I'm gonna preemptively ban everyone

if buttigieg had a zord what zord would he, buttigieg, have

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
so all we had to do to get russia in charge was vote republican? drat, accelerationism does work

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Lol what separation of government?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
hahaha holy poo poo i just realized if trump goes down in flames either ryan or pence may actually pardon him depending on who survives ahahaha

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Hillary 2020: Death is certain and so am I!

I am in the only one who would be happy to shove HRC down the throats of everybody that voted against her in 2016 purely for spite? I mean that would be some really god drat good spite, it's the only thing I can think of as proper payback for Trump making GBS threads our country up permanently

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Uhhhhhhhhhhh is this really a thing they should be broadcasting to the world?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i MAY not BE the SERENE OBLIVION OF THE GRAVE

but im JUST as INEVITABLE

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I'll say that I voted for Hillary to start a flame war but in reality I wouldve written in buttigieg

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

anime was right posted:

hahaha holy poo poo i just realized if trump goes down in flames either ryan or pence may actually pardon him ahahaha

Pence might pardon Trump, Ryan would love watching him burn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Ryan 2019

• Locked thread