Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piso Mojado

a bone to pick posted:

turn your monitor off

:grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

thanks for the spicy meme, you sure showed me

tao of lmao

Lizard Wizard posted:

i may have already found the cucco you refer to but please elaborate, in spoiler tags if you must

on the roof of one of the buildings that's the one that tripped me up for ages.

Shaquin

yo Nioh is loving amazing

Scaly Haylie

tao of lmao posted:

on the roof of one of the buildings that's the one that tripped me up for ages.

i think i might've gotten that one yeah. tried setting my sensor to cuccos but it keeps leading me back to his house since there's like nine :argh:

what kind of building?

a bone to pick

by FactsAreUseless
Nier automata looks really fun

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

d0grent

I Was The Fury posted:

Good news guys, gf and I tried Trine and we liked it so now I have 2 games to tide over my Co op desires for at least a month.

can anyone post more good co-op games to play with gf

thank

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

d0grent posted:

can anyone post more good co-op games to play with gf

thank

We've played and enjoyed dungeon defenders and Divinity: Original Sin

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
moon hunters was good for coop. can have a party of four! if you have two pcs that can handle it payday 2 was really great and i don't even care for shootmans games

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

tao of lmao

This may come as a shock to some, but the new Mass Effect isn't as bad as the internet would have you believe.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
is it anything like ME1? I never even tried the 3rd after 2 went all call-of-duty on it.

----------------

tao of lmao

uhh, well there's supposed to be a land vehicle in this one, so kinda? It's still a cover based shooter at heart, but there's no longer a "stick to cover" button. One of the early fights has you covering both flanks while defending an ally, so it promotes a more mobile, open feel. I'm barely a couple hours in at this point, but the whole facial animation issue is fairly overblown.

a bone to pick

by FactsAreUseless
I heard its like Dragon Age Inquisition in space so that has me hyped

----------------

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

a bone to pick posted:

I heard its like Dragon Age Inquisition in space so that has me hyped

I've been playing my way through DA:I for the last week and tye only thing I like about Sera is that you always have the option of greeting her by kicking her out of the inquisition

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

tao of lmao posted:

uhh, well there's supposed to be a land vehicle in this one, so kinda? It's still a cover based shooter at heart, but there's no longer a "stick to cover" button. One of the early fights has you covering both flanks while defending an ally, so it promotes a more mobile, open feel. I'm barely a couple hours in at this point, but the whole facial animation issue is fairly overblown.

Like, do the guns still use bullets or did they go back to the cool railgun aspect of #1 where you just worried about overheating vs rate of fire? I loved that.

I've been trying Thea the Awakening lately, kind of a cool village sim with Dungeons and Dragons type missions, like clear out a witch's tower or whatever, with skill checks in dialogue and combat. The combat is done with a weird card game I don't get so I just click the 'autofight' button every time.

----------------

tao of lmao

still uses bullets

a bone to pick

by FactsAreUseless

tao of lmao posted:

still uses bullets

I thought you could also have weapons that don't use bullets and goes back to the overheating system?

----------------

tao of lmao

maybe, like i said i'm only a couple hours into it

tao of lmao

as in I currently have 2 guns. total.

Scaly Haylie

i bought caves of qud, it's caves of gud

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

Lizard Wizard posted:

i bought caves of qud, it's caves of gud

Tell me what you think! I've been eying it for a while, just haven't pulled the trigger because of Dungeonmans and ToME sitting in my library with little playtime.

a bone to pick

by FactsAreUseless

tao of lmao posted:

as in I currently have 2 guns. total.

oh lol, yeah there are apparently 3 types of guns and one of them is ME1 style

----------------

d0grent

snipperclips looks really original and fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbPTXMVkGDw

Piso Mojado

d0grent posted:

snipperclips looks really original and fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbPTXMVkGDw

its amazing

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nuclear throne is really hard but fun. So many bullets keep flying at me. Hard to dodge all of them with snipers and a big boss coming at me.

NyetscapeNavigator

my friday night jam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLJ4jOAQINo&t=62s

Piso Mojado

mine

https://youtu.be/eVBM3bX7xdw

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Anybody here play Eternal Crusade?

Theotus

bare bottom pancakes posted:

Tell me what you think! I've been eying it for a while, just haven't pulled the trigger because of Dungeonmans and ToME sitting in my library with little playtime.

I started a youtube series on it because I think it's really awesome. I only have two episodes so far and the first one is purely about character creation. Gameplay starts in episode two, but it's very early game prep for the first dungeons. Can post a link if you want.

Scaly Haylie

Meridian posted:

I started a youtube series on it because I think it's really awesome. I only have two episodes so far and the first one is purely about character creation. Gameplay starts in episode two, but it's very early game prep for the first dungeons. Can post a link if you want.

:justpost:

Theotus

Don't judge too harsh my friends, it's my first attempt at doing youtube things!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em1rZjhVn3w

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
:krad:, i'll check it out after work tomorrow

Historical Wizards

It has been about an hour and a half since I beat Breath of the Wild and I'm still not sure what to do with myself now

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

d0grent

speed run it

Theotus

Historical Wizards posted:

It has been about an hour and a half since I beat Breath of the Wild and I'm still not sure what to do with myself now

I haven't played a Zelda game since I bounced off Twilight Princess on the Wii. Really want to play the new one though.

d0grent

The new Zelda is the best one I've ever played. I've never played link to the past though so ymmv

Historical Wizards

It is my second favorite, but I haven't actually played many Zelda games. Its good though, real good.

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Scaly Haylie

BOTW is a really good game but it's not much of a Zelda imo

d0grent

Lizard Wizard posted:

BOTW is a really good game but it's not much of a Zelda imo

But isn't that a good thing in this day and age

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theotus

d0grent posted:

But isn't that a good thing in this day and age

I never really understood the hype honestly.