Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

logikv9 posted:

mods rename everybody Ed Balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
did yall know that the lead singer from dead or alive died in 2016? of course, this was after botched plastic surgery so he's been invisible for a long while.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

turdfuzz youre alive! uhh i mean i knew that

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

this is a really good post

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
Isn't the yellow ranger dead, too?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Hamelekim posted:

People aren't that stupid.

:sterv:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

rip

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

it's just going to be a bunch of tax breaks for rich people and the words "kill all the poor, sick, and mentally ill asap please" printed over and over

if a bill is exactly what everyone expects it to be, does anyone really need to read it?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

anime was right posted:

did yall know that the lead singer from dead or alive died in 2016? of course, this was after botched plastic surgery so he's been invisible for a long while.

bass armstorng?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

punchymcpunch posted:

RIP SPACE WITCH OF MY HEART

also i need a quiet posting space, annotated here

to send my blessings to Rita Repvlsa who is now dead

another victim of Trumpcare

:pray: 4 rita

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Squizzle posted:

his posting intervals have given me an increasingly accurate gauge of the distance between his door and his woodpile

im feeding the info into my canada spreadsheet, soon i will have found him

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

NecroMonster posted:

what in the loving god damned christ is wrong with these loving god damned people

In the end, only the "Mandatory Death Panels for the Poor, Immigrants, and Minorities (But NOT Fetuses)" clause will be able to bring the party together again.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

punchymcpunch posted:

bass armstorng?

pete burns

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

ending theme for part 6 jojos anime

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lol half of the country is literally trying to kill the other half and saying "why are you killing yourselves invest in your Healthcare"

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Ban anyone who died before trump was inaugurated, they don't get to get away that easily

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

NecroMonster posted:

ending theme for part 6 jojos anime

part 5 not out tho yet :confused:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

logikv9 posted:

I'm ready to vote on the mystery meat of bills

Restaurants also are ordered to serve civil meat, and anyone attending must give themself up to be cooked into a grotesque meal. They are cooked alive, undergoing extreme pain, and are then subjected to industrial grinders and blenders. The Stimpire orders at least 1 million citizens to be dispatched every day, as they are afraid the population may overthrow them. But only one planet is cared for, and the rest are banned from eating, drinking, talking, using technology, touching anyone, wearing unauthorized clothes, touching buildings, or walking a centimeter out of designated routes. Civil enforcers are on every planet, and they are engineered so that they are 40 times larger than the 300 quadrillion population. At least 7 billion die every 12 hours under this rule.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

hahahahahaha jfc

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
no, no, you dont understand! we want to kill eeeeeeverybody

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

part 5 not out tho yet :confused:

it's a joke based on the content of stone ocean (part 6 of jojo's bizarre adventure)

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I still feel for bad for the Trump Troubadour but it's tempered by how much I hate the stupid loving voice he affects when he sings.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

this is going to be a loving trainwreck that the senate is going to amend back to the hell that is the house.

awesome lol hope they keep trying to just get republicans on board long enough that reconciliation runs out.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

when u think about all the years that the universe has existed and this grain of sand in the construct of time is the singular one with 45th president of the united States of America Donald j TRUMP

What a blessing

Truly

We get to share in this experience

TRUMP

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
i understand the logic "moderate" republicans operate under. i do not understand tea party republicans?? like, is it seriously just burn it all down??

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
Sorry if this was posted earlier, but lol - FBI Reportedly Looking At Breitbart, InfoWars As Part Of Russia Probe

quote:

The FBI’s Counterintelligence Division is looking into the role far-right news sites including Breitbart, InfoWars and the Kremlin-backed RT might have played in Russia’s influence campaign during the U.S. presidential election, McClatchy reported Monday.

Automated computer bots strategically deployed unabashedly pro-Trump articles, which often contained falsehoods, from those sites on social media at moments when Trump’s campaign was flagging, anonymous FBI sources told McClatchy. The probe reportedly is looking at whether those publications willingly coordinated with Russian operatives in promoting their stories.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

NecroMonster posted:

it's a joke based on the content of stone ocean (part 6 of jojo's bizarre adventure)

ya i know stone ocean is 6, i watched diamond is unbreakable, 4 recently

i stopped reading around part 5 because the fan translations were unreadable so rip

i guess ill just get it later but here's somethin 4 nc: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYCk2udVFvo

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

anime was right posted:

i understand the logic "moderate" republicans operate under. i do not understand tea party republicans?? like, is it seriously just burn it all down??

their just evil, it's not hard to understand

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Back in Ye Olden Dayes women who wanted to avoid the death penalty for such awful crimes as "stealing food" would get pregnant while in jail, which allowed them to "plead the belly". They'd then get shipped off to Australia

Anyway, looking forward to those times again

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

"hey the chances of this passing the senate aren't low enough yet"

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

shiksa posted:

this is going to be a loving trainwreck that the senate is going to amend back to the hell that is the house.

awesome lol hope they keep trying to just get republicans on board long enough that reconciliation runs out.

I can't imagine a situation that works out well for them, and it's really superb

like even if they get it through the house tomorrow the senate is gonna be like "haha gently caress" and then the house will have to pass it again

and trump is going to be so loving confused because you know he's been sold on the idea that once it passes the house it wins gg no re and they can move on

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

anime was right posted:

yeah afaik

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

anime was right posted:

Some of it is magical thinking about markets that comes from Calvinism or some poo poo I don't know

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

anime was right posted:

you know when you stare in the abyss for too long?

thats what happened with some right wingers all focused on their id-pol and the business wing just wants to make money

they all have their banally chillingly evil quirks :sparkles:

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Inspector Hound posted:

Lol half of the country is literally trying to kill the other half and saying "why are you killing yourselves invest in your Healthcare"

Never again will you be capable of ordinary human feeling. Everything will be dead inside you. Never again will you be capable of love, or friendship, or joy of living, or laughter, or curiosity, or courage, or integrity. You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty and then we shall fill you with edballs.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

DrPlump posted:

Never again will you be capable of ordinary human feeling. Everything will be dead inside you. Never again will you be capable of love, or friendship, or joy of living, or laughter, or curiosity, or courage, or integrity. You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty and then we shall fill you with edballs.

Don't you threaten me with a good time

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Socially liberal

~fiscally conservative~~~~~~~~~

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Solarin posted:

so this got plugged on some show earlier tonight. Just checking it out now for the first time but I really like the timeline they put together

https://themoscowproject.org/timeline.html

them ... os cow? os cows? mos cows? emo cows? no that can't be it

wait, themos? no, that's theymos and what do bitcoins have to do with this thread

oh, it's moscow

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

HorseRenoir posted:

"hey the chances of this passing the senate aren't low enough yet"

They saw the buffer underflow bug work for trump and just decided to go for it. It is the 90s after all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

when you think about it religion is the OG conspiracy theory

• Locked thread