Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

steinrokkan posted:

That must be some lymphatic disorder, no way can such a disproportionate weight distribution come just from genetic factors of fat formation.

She was on that "My 600lb Life" show, and she has lipedema, but the disease didn't make her gain 550 pounds, it just put it 80% of it in her monster truck legs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
She has lymphedema. It was a pretty touching show, she had some reasonable insight and lost like 250 pounds over the course of sixteen months, then more with the first of five or six surgeries to remove lymphedematic masses. Another person who was physically and sexually abused as a child and developed binge eating disorder.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

Those tissues are wedged between the fat rolls to soak up discharges, I'm guessing.

How is this not the thread title?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I don't know if this is specially AUG, but whomever designed it sure as hell is AUG

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
The only place that belongs is in a Key and Peele sketch, or on a prop in a Green Room sequel.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

twistedmentat posted:

I don't know if this is specially AUG, but whomever designed it sure as hell is AUG

It is pretty awkward to think Canada perfected anything. Maybe the 1-2-2 forecheck, but that's about it.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

twistedmentat posted:

*swirls in glass, sniffs, sips experimentally* Hmm, myes, I detect a strong overall flavor of white bread, ranch dressing, mayonnaise, and--Yes, I believe that's what is called "American" cheese. And finally, as it goes down it leaves notes of copper, gunpowder, steel and concrete. I'd say this brew really lives up to its name :grin:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
"Hmm. Do I detect a hint of incest?"

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Context it was from a coworker at an old job of mine that got it sent by a client who was looking for a redesign that "captured the spirit of the original that could be used on tshirts, sunglasses etc".

The spirit being either tone deaf edgyness or punch deserving alt right nazi shithead microbrewer.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
So I'm digging through Imgur for content for a couple of PYF mock threads and on the front page there's a loving dead baby post

God loving dammit I didn't even eat dinner yet gently caress

:barf:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

goose willis posted:

So I'm digging through Imgur for content for a couple of PYF mock threads and on the front page there's a loving dead baby post

And right under that:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

goose willis posted:

Rick and Karen Santorum post on Imgur? :barf:

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

goose willis posted:

At least this time they didn't express their grief through a series of carefully curated Disney animated GIFs.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
What better way to memorialize your genetic gently caress-up zombaby than to bury it among "send nudes" and "banana for scale" and endless screenshots of lovely Tumblr posts

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
"10 Signs Your Stillborn Child is an Introvert"

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Wasn't in an earlier AUG thread talk of a page that suggested women who have lost babies to keep their clothes in zip lock bags and every so often sniff them to remember them?

Like...gah.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Let's browse imgur today!

Hmm, cute cat picture, black twitter dumps, confession about masturbating in class, unpopular racist puffin, aaaand sad post about someones dead baby!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Ularg posted:

Hmm, cute cat picture, black twitter dumps, confession about masturbating in class, unpopular racist puffin, aaaand sad post about someones dead baby!

Yep, it's Thursday.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Ularg posted:

The baby looks irritated in the first pick.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

twistedmentat posted:

So...white people are the most useless of the special pieces, and need to be protected constantly with the rest of their own pieces doing all the actual work?

sounds about right

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ularg posted:

yeah but also this

https://imgur.com/gallery/cZyiU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Also this

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
Everyone knows that imgur front page is terrible, arrange pictures by newest first it's much more refreshing.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

How is this not the thread title?

because I go to work sometimes and can't babysit all y'alls good ideas

e: also it doesn't fit, somewhat ironically

goose willis posted:

What better way to memorialize your genetic gently caress-up zombaby than to bury it among "send nudes" and "banana for scale" and endless screenshots of lovely Tumblr posts

Or, you know, start a lovely email back and forth that ends up with some woman calling us all goons

cash crab has a new favorite as of 07:18 on Mar 24, 2017

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

get in

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Great idea, DotCom, now everyone will think I own a gay lion!

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcGG5E4iN8g

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

http://www.youtubedoubler.com/?vide...2=0&authorName=

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I swear some people are only in a relationship because society tells them to be in one.

Using your relationship as your identity is the real AUG

*Unclips the bong from the microphone stand*

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Patton, you're not fooling anyone!

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Ah poo poo ya doxxed me :(

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I'm concerned by how far his hands seem to be from his body. I'm not 100% sure his arms should be that long.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

chitoryu12 posted:

I'm concerned by how far his hands seem to be from his body. I'm not 100% sure his arms should be that long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7GGf2_b6Y&t=103s

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Not in love with that body.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

http://imgur.com/T5SbURV

Leave has a new favorite as of 14:15 on Mar 24, 2017

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

The lion tattoo isn't poorly drawn, but the way it's cropped off in a straight line at the bottom makes it look like a graphic that was pasted onto his chest. I can't understand that choice - although it's not the most questionable decision I've seen in this thread.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

green chicken feet posted:

The lion tattoo isn't poorly drawn, but the way it's cropped off in a straight line at the bottom makes it look like a graphic that was pasted onto his chest. I can't understand that choice - although it's not the most questionable decision I've seen in this thread.

That's Ed Sheeran and he regularly lets other celebrities drunkenly tattoo stupid poo poo on him so it's not even the most questionable thing on his body.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

food court bailiff posted:

lets celebrities drunkenly tattoo stupid poo poo on him

Let's all take a moment to remember Swaggy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Jestery posted:

I swear some people are only in a relationship because society tells them to be in one.

Using your relationship as your identity is the real AUG

*Unclips the bong from the microphone stand*

What's the special snowflake term for "not sleeping around, only dating people who you have a deep emotional connection with"? Demisexual? AKA How society wants you to act?

100bux says Anime Avatar person is actually a sockpuppet

• Locked thread