Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Emron posted:

Is the switch ever going to stop being out of stock at every store within a 30 mile radius of my house? This is the mystery of our time.

Right now it's out of stock in an 8,000 mile radius, except in very short bursts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Those pro controllers are photoshopped I think.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

That one on the right isn't announcing something...is it???

:stare:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
yeah those are fake lol

Wendell
May 11, 2003

One of the squid's eyes lines up with the button, and the other does not. I hate it!

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

How could Nintendo ever release a splatoon themed controller in such dull colors.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

turn left hillary!! noo posted:

Right now it's out of stock in an 8,000 mile radius, except in very short bursts.

Watch Bush start a loving war, etc etc

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Cartoon Man posted:

That one on the right isn't announcing something...is it???

:stare:

How do you still have hope?

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Nintendo just released a metroid game last year, I expect it to take a while before there's a new one.

ssb
Feb 16, 2006

WOULD YOU ACCOMPANY ME ON A BRISK WALK? I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU!!

Tender Bender posted:

Fair enough! I won't begrudge you having a good time with the game... I did too for a while. The only reason I put as much thought as I have into what I dislike about it is because I liked it enough to care!

Yeah, it's all very subjective, of course. It'd be hard to argue that it doesn't have a lot of potential, but whether you loved it or not comes down to how annoying you found all the annoyingish things.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

inferis posted:

Nintendo just released a metroid game last year, I expect it to take a while before there's a new one.

Please...I have PTSD...next thing you'll do this is bring up THE BABY...

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Emron posted:

Weapons of Mass Deswitchion?

... I'll show myself out.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Federation force hd remake
Or
Metroid Warriors

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Regarding the ACA NeoGeo games:

quote:

The ACA NEOGEO series has faithfully reproduced many classic NEOGEO masterpieces.

Players can change various game settings such as game difficulty, and also reproduce the atmosphere of arcade display settings at that time. Players can also compete against each other from all over the world with their high scores*.

So don't listen to people saying that there are no Online Leaderboards or additional settings, because they all include them.

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

irlZaphod posted:

Regarding the ACA NeoGeo games:

So are these ACA NeoGeo games going to be repealed by the AHCA?

:haw:

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

thexerox123 posted:

You'll be charged more for them, get less features and won't be covered if your left joycon has a pre-existing condition.

FireMrshlBill
Aug 13, 2006

LEMME SHOW YOU SOMETHING!!!
Even though those pro controllers are fake (I'd hope nintendo would add more color to them than just that center piece), people are going to make shells for them, so just swap them yourself. I saw "The Curious Consumer" youtube vid where he took one apart and swapped the d-pad and analog stick domes for those magnetic swappable Xbox Elite controller ones so he could swap between a dpad and thumbpad. Looked easy enough to break down and put back together.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

FireMrshlBill posted:

Even though those pro controllers are fake (I'd hope nintendo would add more color to them than just that center piece), people are going to make shells for them, so just swap them yourself. I saw "The Curious Consumer" youtube vid where he took one apart and swapped the d-pad and analog stick domes for those magnetic swappable Xbox Elite controller ones so he could swap between a dpad and thumbpad. Looked easy enough to break down and put back together.

Why would anyone replace the good dpad with a bad dpad? It's pretty much the best reason to even get a pro controller.:lol:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Should I get this piss old golf game or trust Nintendon't will release a good one someday?

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

irlZaphod posted:

You'll be charged more for them, get less features and won't be covered if your left joycon has a pre-existing condition.

DotEmuCare

Also, you should get BIG TOURNAMENT GOLF, because it is legit good and fun.

Nolgthorn
Jan 30, 2001

The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense
I have a Switch but there's no games on it. Should I pick up that Zelda one, I'd be down for some kind of Link adventure

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Adventure of Link is on the NES.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

turn left hillary!! noo posted:

I could walk to a supermarket near me and buy 10 immediately

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

thexerox123 posted:

i dunno, check the news' report

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Dr. VooDoo posted:

There is so much poo poo in Zelda I honestly doubt most people will encounter or figure out half the systems in it. 60+ hours into it and I just now figured out that during bad weather merchants will sell rare goods and slash prices on their normal goods in order to get business because of people staying inside cause of the weather

Dr. VooDoo posted:

A big one for me was the ancient parts traveling merchant. I was having problems getting ancient cores and when it rains he'll put some up for sale to drum up sales

:eyepop::eyepop::eyepop:

fuckin knew they were holding out on me.

Captain Muffin
Apr 25, 2007

Women like you are the reason this chickens late in the first place.
Well my left joycon is really good at losing connection. Solved by bringing the switch dock to within 1.5m. Have emailed nintendo today so hopefully they will respond with this 'less than a week' turnaround to add whatever shielding / choke fixes it.

Nintendo UK site is pretty hidden / unclear about support through. Come on Nintendo.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Emron posted:

lol

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

gently caress YES I FOUND A SWITCH

Air Force Base had two. gently caress yessssss.

I should buy a game for this, I thinks.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Sipperlips

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

get 1-2 switch its a fun party game for party people

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

NipperTips

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I don't know if you heard about FAST RMX but it's good

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Dr Cheeto posted:

I don't know if you heard about FAST RMX but it's good

I have heard about it and I plan on buying it.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

The Bloop posted:

NipperTips

BlipsAndChitz

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

get 1-2 switch its a fun party game for party people

I enjoy 1-2 switch but if it was the only game it would be a sad time. I can't play longer than 10 minutes at a time. I've put in about 4 or 5 10 minute sessions with friends so far. Other people have also used my copy for the same thing. It's fun to mess around with, best if you have a bunch of people though. You put it on the TV instead of a sports game people pick it up play a few rounds put the controllers down and two other people pick it up a 10 minutes later. People laugh at them as they get really into staring deeply into each others eyes as they milk a cow.

If you are only getting 1 game, Zelda. Other good games Snipper clippers (you are going to need a second person), fast RMX. There's several other good titles that are a bit more niche and you might have played elsewhere

Shovel Knight
Binding of Isaac

pixaal fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Mar 23, 2017

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

BlipsAndChitz

shitsndicks

e; Real talk people it's SnipperClips stop adding stuff onto it aaaa

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hope we get puzzle bobble :(

The Pirate Captain
Jun 6, 2006

Avast ye lubbers, lest ye be scuppered!
Any word or rumors on when the VC will be outa?

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

The Pirate Captain posted:

100% sure it will be a E3 talking point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

The Pirate Captain posted:

I'm starting one right now, June 8th. You heard it here first guys!

• Locked thread