Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

SHOOK.jpg

thoughtfully shook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

Rushi posted:

didn't lf pull off a blimp or something

and is someone gonna tell me that dnd didn't single handily win obama's election next???

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

Shadowhand00 posted:

I've always foudn this picture adorable.

dawww lil nance

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Shadowhand00 posted:

I've always foudn this picture adorable.

they hosed

i mean it's jfk

you know he tapped that

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

omg.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Rushi posted:

trump vs eric who'd you rather have as prez

what, like donnie jr?

eric probs

donnie is just your cut of the cloth Patrick Bateman wall street businessman

eric is just a goober

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Rushi posted:

didn't lf pull off a blimp or something

i think they went to a blimpees

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

is ros-lehtinen a creation of clark ashton smith

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Nonsense posted:

No brakes on MAGA

donal trump dropping off a big, fresh load

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

I did a thing posted:

I'm sure they have some really awful talking points to go along with their marching orders. Only "death panels" and all that other nonsense simply will not work this time around. Any town hall meeting is doing to devolve into maximum chaos. So, you know...

:getin:

their most recent talking points have been to call their own constituents idiots and to tell them to shut up

Wrenever
Jul 22, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I was unfortunately made to do some actual work for the last 4 hours or so (and missed 1800 posts somehow) can someone give me the 1000 foot view on what the gently caress has happened?

Republicans can't pass healthcare legislation because some of them are worried it will kill too many people, and others are worried that it won't kill enough. ISPs can collect and sell anything you do online. The President loves trucks and is still afraid of stairs.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Gringostar posted:

they hosed

i mean it's jfk

you know he tapped that

using the pulloutsi method

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

tfw Deutschland uber alles comes on the mix

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Turn on CNN to see a guy who votes for a party promising smaller government and ending obamacare, now upset they are promising to cut government and obamacare.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

"So there's only one working seat belt back here? That's OK, I'll be Ivanka's human seat bealt."
_________/
:smugdon:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

brugroffil posted:

It's more difficult than digging down 0' feet though, and going to bedrock may mean dozens or hundreds of feet deep. Honestly, 6' deep for anti-digging on a security wall is pretty much the industry standard.

yes now tell that to the cartels

no no no mr bad guy cartel you no dig more than 6ft deep you no no bad guy!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Rocks posted:

is trump going to mar a lago this weekend? if so, lmaoooo

it's almost thursday evening and there haven't been any flight restrictions announced for the palm beach area yet so i guess probably not

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

Lastgirl posted:

what, like donnie jr?

eric probs

donnie is just your cut of the cloth Patrick Bateman wall street businessman

eric is just a goober

oh whoops, i meant the the actual donald trump or either son (thats not a very small child)

like its the three dumbest people i could think of personally

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Where's that pic of Ivanka from the RNC where you can clearly see the white outline of Daddy's hands on her arm?

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Winkie01 posted:

Turn on CNN to see a guy who votes for a party promising smaller government and ending obamacare, now upset they are promising to cut government and obamacare.

he thought they meant they'd cut welfare for "those" people, not honest hard-working americans

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/845012599599255553

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Can we please stop with this poo poo? By now everyone on the planet knows that Donald Trump has said unbelievably creepy and innapropriate things about his daughter throughout her life, and also barged into the dressing room of underaged beauty contestants, and hung out with Jeffery Epstein, and has been accused in court complaints of molesting underaged women at weird sex parties

The American public didn't seem to want to delve further into this and elected him anyways.

But do we have to post pics of him with Ivanka when she was a litteral child, and then attach sexual implications to them? It's gross.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

TwoStepBoog posted:

and also, another chirp from GWB's ethics lawyer
https://twitter.com/RWPUSA/status/844999929680580609

electing trump will have been worth it by the time all this poo poo is over,m he's in jail, the gop is dead, and sanders is elected president after special elections are held

accelerationism works y'all

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Winkie01 posted:

How long until they start pretending that they passed the ACA and the democrats are trying to ruin it?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Agrajag posted:

i do not see a problem with this

They just need to learn a lesson from donald trump and double down over and over again. IMO they should be out there every day calling trump the #1 ISIS recruiter and a senile crook

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Agrajag posted:

yes now tell that to the cartels

no no no mr bad guy cartel you no dig more than 6ft deep you no no bad guy!

laughing at this wall and its pointlessness is cool and good so I'll stop trying to make a case for why some of the given specs aren't necessarily dumb even if they are defeatable

it's all security theater anyway

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

tacodaemon posted:

it's almost thursday evening and there haven't been any flight restrictions announced for the palm beach area yet so i guess probably not

The thing that will piss off Trump the most about this is that he'll have to stay in DC and wrangle the House GOP

Maybe he'll take them out to the driving range and batting cages

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tadashi posted:

lol if you think lf or cspam are organized enough to be described as anything ending in an -ism.

mason jar full of j-

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Nonsense posted:

No brakes on MAGA

No wedding rings either.

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

are they making your username feel uneasy?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/NPMRP/status/845008526787428355

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Can we please stop with this poo poo? By now everyone on the planet knows that Donald Trump has said unbelievably creepy and innapropriate things about his daughter throughout her life, and also barged into the dressing room of underaged beauty contestants, and hung out with Jeffery Epstein, and has been accused in court complaints of molesting underaged women at weird sex parties

The American public didn't seem to want to delve further into this and elected him anyways.

But do we have to post pics of him with Ivanka when she was a litteral child, and then attach sexual implications to them? It's gross.

president daughter rapist, so what

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

lmao dunking on their own president

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Cephalocidal posted:

No wedding rings either.

his wifes in another zipcode so it's not cheating

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
I called my representative's office at 3:30 to express my opposition to the AHCA. A few minutes later, news breaks the vote was delayed.

:smugdon: You're welcome.

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

Squizzle posted:

mason jar full of j-

the hs newspaper my friend was in had polos that said "J-ISM" on them

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

show me on ivanka where donald touched you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Cephalocidal posted:

No wedding rings either.

• Locked thread