Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Blame yourself, or your god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

This whole Nunes story is beauty in motion.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Alan Smithee posted:

RUSH B YUO FUCKIN NOB

Trump: "you always want the easy B"

:lol:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

shiksa posted:

call it trumpcare you shits, he's all in on it even if he has no idea what it is.

I think they've done that too, switching back and forth depending on who they blame the most at any given moment.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

This might matter

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/845029287648530436

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

lol this dipshit can't even make smug gestures properly, you breathe on your fingers and *then* polish them.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Schnorkles posted:

Hi I do pharmaceutical quality. If you ever want me to talk your ear off about this let me know.

[Tell] me how my meds are ten times as deadly as what they're treating!

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

This had to have been the IC setting him up and seeing just how much an idiot he is

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

orange sky posted:

I thought the FDA was really, really strict on testing though? That's the only thing that ocurred to me, that it was kind of a lovely medication, but then I remembered that FDA regulations were really tight.

I especially liked the one that ended with "Using this might result in death."

Pharmaceutical trials are expensive, and the FDA's budget gets cut by Republicans, so they have to go by trials that are done by the people who make and want to sell the drugs.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

loving hell he even has the Scott Walker dead eyed look

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
The dems and the HFC teaming up against the GOP to kill the healtcare bill, Trump truly did Make America Great Again

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

Hi I do pharmaceutical quality. If you ever want me to talk your ear off about this let me know.

man this is the Trump thread I don't think there's any limits

since the FDA is going to end we might as well get some records on how it all worked before The Great American Fall™

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Quisling posted:

if only there was somebody we could call if we wanted free money from the federal govt

this guy shoulda been secretary of the treasury

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

TwoStepBoog posted:

This had to have been the IC setting him up and seeing just how much an idiot he is

even if nobody else in the trump administration goes down, Nunes just might lol

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

We're done punishing Russia with low oil prices?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i mean trump wasn't elected so he's not wrong

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Dapper_Swindler posted:

what are they doing? i am dumb and don't understand.

yeah. its either the right painting them as these demi gods who did no wrong and other jingoistic bullshit and were rabid evangelicals. that poo poo fucks like David Barton and glenn beck push. the left/liberals are better, but many of the woke neoliberal types seem to just go for the inversed version of the righs. anyone who didnt have this current years social and political beliefs is a evil monster and should be poo poo on at all times. its one thing to not like jefferson because he was a weird autistic who raped his slaves, thought it would take 250 years or so to fully spread across the country and wanted perpetual revolution when he lost a election but ended up being a giant hypocrit when he was elected. those are reasonable things. but those people don't know any of that poo poo outside the slave rape. most of the stuff i hear on twitter and those places is the usual, they were evil conservative whites and more red guard bullshit. its sad. people can't seem study history with an academic lens(good and bad and how the people/places/events, forumed stuff) now everything has to fit a social/political narrative. also hamilton the musical sucks dick. the chernow book is good though.

to your question, the house, in all it's overwhelming stupidity, is forced to consider the option to leave obamacare alone, an option i floated myself not too long ago :smug:

to your second point(s), why actually educate oneself on one's history when one can just watch a lovely play and pat oneself on the back after, :effort:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

SA cutting off oil happened two days after Trump made a speech promising to rescind fuel economy standards, haha

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

orange sky posted:

man this is the Trump thread I don't think there's any limits

since the FDA is going to end we might as well get some records on how it all worked before The Great American Fall™

actually they're putting a pretty normal industry guy in charge, the FDA won't change much.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

:prepop:

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Why does Paul Ryan insist on trying to pass this stupid Ryancare bill that nobody wants. I hope President Trump puts him in his place and vetoes the bill.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Ryancare. Ha.

Suck to be that guy.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

DrPlump posted:

Careful you might accidentally pull a Fringe and wake up in that timeline. Everyone there thinks your the crazy one for suggesting Trump could ever be president.

im visiting the prez baloogan timeline

any cool shadows i should look for flashed on the walls???

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

shiksa posted:

call it trumpcare you shits, he's all in on it even if he has no idea what it is.

it's breibart dude they are in it to take down paul ryan

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

mormonpartyboat posted:

i love the "but the decreased premiums" argument so much

it's like someone pointing out that hamburger prices will drop 5-10% if you change the law that stops literal poo poo from being mixed into the patty

it's more like changing the law that says they need to include any bread, vegetables, or meat when you order a hamburger so you pay half as much and get a few ketchup n mustard packets

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i got too used to 1.99 gas.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Nonsense posted:

even if nobody else in the trump administration goes down, Nunes just might lol

I love Trump keeps getting away with it but everyone around him just keeps going up in flames

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

Lastgirl posted:

Day Crew gonna Day Crew

and im okay with that, yin and yang :hai:

which crew is which color on the yin yang

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

im visiting the prez baloogan timeline

any cool shadows i should look for flashed on the walls???

prone bone

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
man these guys are hosed but so are we!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

bannon prob feeling the faint tickle of joy in his rippling abscess he has instead of a heart

orange sky
May 7, 2007

yes.. YES!

I think that the ONLY loving THING that might turn people against Trump is gas prices rising

I mean I don't know if they will from the Saudi exports alone but please let it be you loving stupid useless God

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

rear end cobra posted:

loving hell he even has the Scott Walker dead eyed look

THAT'S who the picture was reminding me of, thank you.

I was thrown off by the eyes actually being on the same level, but each eye individually has that Scott Walker look.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

DrPlump posted:

Why does Paul Ryan insist on trying to pass this stupid Ryancare bill that nobody wants. I hope President Trump puts him in his place and vetoes the bill.

cuz the republicans have ran on repeal and replace obamacare for 8 years you have to do something which looks like a repeal

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

I did a thing posted:

Ryancare. Ha.

the idea that trump had any alignment or involvement with this is all just fake news

it's a disaster. ryan is a disaster. sad!

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Rushi posted:

which crew is which color on the yin yang

It's beige on one side and psychedelic colors on the other

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

brugroffil posted:

Anti-climb walls are a thing, as are building walls that go several feet underground to deter digging underneath them.

No barrier or security measure is undefeatable, but you can make them more difficult.

Pretty sure there are already tunnels deeper than 6' under the current border though, so lol

loving prisoners of war in literal nazi POW camps went over 30 feet underground using improvised tools and scrap wood. lol if you don't think the cartels would have that wall sapped in a month.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/RepMcGovern/status/844991898850877443

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Typo posted:

it's breibart dude they are in it to take down paul ryan

just wishful thinking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

Brother Friendship posted:

Blame yourself, or your god.

• Locked thread