Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
hey hey donald j how many lols you cause today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Yeah he just destroyed the world economy and pushed for an illegal invasion that created ISIS.

I don't see how it's gwb's fault that Obama founded ISIS

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

"unfair" discrimination against white supremacists

"speedy" tortoise

"sexually accomplished" goon

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Do truckers know Trump's SC pick gave a dissenting opinion in favor of a company who fired a trucker for abandoning his rig in sub zero temps (because the loving brakes on it froze)?

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol the presidency is tarnished three months in

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
The Republican party is the party of fiscal responsibility and less government spending and Donald Trump is going to set records on vacation travel spending and that is the most Republican thing ever. Lol

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

He will live in chrome on the road.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

haljordan posted:

Do truckers know Trump's SC pick gave a dissenting opinion in favor of a company who fired a trucker for abandoning his rig in sub zero temps (because the loving brakes on it froze)?

yeah probably lol

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

my new dog posted:

lol the presidency is tarnished three months in

I'm pretty sure it was tarnished the second Trump put his tiny little baby hand on that giant bible

Oscar Wild posted:

The Republican party is the party of fiscal responsibility and less government spending and Donald Trump is going to set records on vacation travel spending and that is the most Republican thing ever. Lol

Spicey said Trump "deserved some privacy" on the course.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
i'd pay good money to see an attractive, intelligent group of american white supremacists in this day and age

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

this dude's SA handle is prorat hth

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

haljordan posted:

Spicey said Trump "deserved some privacy" on the course.

It's hard to hit on the beer girls when you're the fattest dude in your foursome

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Sorry this isn't much of an lol (in fact it's not an lol at all) but to put a human face on all of this. This man was murdered with a sword by a deranged white supremacist; in general they have become much emboldened by Trump's presidency. Guy loved his country and was just trying to survive collecting bottles, still found time to vote.

https://twitter.com/timrock715/stat...supremacists%2F

Efexeye posted:

retroactive lol at my father in law's 'I think he's gonna do some things that will surprise you, my friend'

haha I can picture a total :smugdog: face as he says that.

I suppose he was right though, I am a bit surprised. Trump is even stupider, more incompetent, and more deranged than I had expected. He surprises me again in this way literally every day.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Efexeye posted:

retroactive lol at my father in law's 'I think he's gonna do some things that will surprise you, my friend'

He's gonna get his head stuck in a jar of honey lol

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Wasn't there a simpsons when homer started digging for buried treasure under the White House?

Because I could imagine trump giving that a try

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Jel Shaker posted:

Wasn't there a simpsons when homer started digging for buried treasure under the White House?

Apparently they buried poo poo before the British burned the place down. And I could definitely see trump hiring slaves to do just that. I don't think he'd know which end of a shovel to hold.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Jel Shaker posted:

Digging for that Obama Wiretapp

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Actually Cheney did that

Right, and Bannon is the new Cheney. History is repeating itself, no one learned anything, which was my point.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

lilljonas posted:

Lol at the master of the deal, Donald "choo choo" Trump, can't sell a republican replacement of Obamacare to his own party.

YOUR A LIAR! FAKE NEWS! Donnie TrompTromp hit it out of the park and knocked the cover off the ball!

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/AP/status/845021227915902977

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer

loving lol'ing like a god drat retard at this picture hahahahahha

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Tumble posted:

pretty sure it was propping up over-inflated real estate prices and quadruple-down betting on them that sank the world economy.

can't really say i blame GWB directly for that one, basically every single bank in the world had their hands in that pie

Surely the banks have learned their lesson and we can now get rid of a lot of the regulations governing them.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

How the gently caress did they even manage that? Seems like coverage and expense are directly correlated. Pretty amazing how they took a horrible bill and then made it worse in every way.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/845055894677262336

https://twitter.com/MarkHalperin/status/845056060088049664

https://twitter.com/BresPolitico/status/845056007558610944

Easy d arting up his deal lol

So tomorrow should be fun

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

thathonkey posted:

this dude's SA handle is prorat hth

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Do you think Trump will go to Mar a Lago tomorrow? He's probably like "gently caress that, I put in three hours of work today, I deserve a break!!!!!"

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

scrubs season six posted:

Surely the banks have learned their lesson and we can now get rid of a lot of the regulations governing them.

Remember that in conservative collective memory it was Bill Clinton's housing policies that caused the mortgage crisis because it forced banks to do all these mortgages for poors AND CERTAINLY NOT A LACK OF REGULATIONS!!!!

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

lol

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

:perfect:

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Lol is that the same smoking gun in Kiev that shot the ex Russian MP?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Is the "smoking gun" the surveillance on the Russian organized crime figures that were meeting with people now in Trump's administration?

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Jel Shaker posted:

Lol is that the same smoking gun in Kiev that shot the ex Russian MP?

trumps claim will be twisted and warped by cheerleaders until it is re-interpreted to mean "security agencies collected information on russians which revealed information on associates which is bad because it makes POTUS look bad so he was right"

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

By the way, apparently Trump's definition of "negotiating" is "give the opposition whatever they want." THE BEST DEALS. HE MAKES THEM.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

haljordan posted:

By the way, apparently Trump's definition of "negotiating" is "give the opposition whatever they want." THE BEST DEALS. HE MAKES THEM.

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/845066776689987585

The president of the us is an overgrown schoolyard bully wannabe

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Those Freedom Caucus people are insane and give zero fucks about Trump or his tweets.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Looking forward to that "I'LL SEE YOU IN COURT, FREEDOM CAUCUS" tweet

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Knight posted:

Looking forward to that "I'LL SEE YOU IN COURT, FREEDOM CAUCUS" tweet

"UH I MEAN AFTER THE COURT DATE FOR MY OTHER HORRIBLE gently caress-UP, OF COURSE. I GOT A LOT OF IRONS IN THE FIRE."

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

haljordan posted:

Those Freedom Caucus people are insane and give zero fucks about Trump or his tweets.

Their true essence is: We want to kill and make more American's poorer QUICKER than you are doing now.

This is the SOLE reason of the argument.

lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/845069278915235840

You tell em donno you give em hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

#ReppealANDRepplace