Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

spit on my clit posted:

whoa man calm down, it's just a video game.

glad you're coming around to it now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Lastgirl posted:

glad you're coming around to it now

Agreed. That's why it doesn't matter that my video game "jew-killer 3000" was released on steam right?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Agreed. That's why it doesn't matter that my video game "jew-killer 3000" was released on steam right?

I assume the Killer is Jewish and a cyborg?

What's the problem here? Other than itd be a generic shoot em up

Spinning Robo
Apr 17, 2007

mormonpartyboat posted:

extremely dumb idiot, corn kernels spraying all over the keyboard and monitor with every keyboard click and clack, lithium addled heart barely able to pump enough blood to the stubby fingers: "being an insanely lovely bigot and pushing those lovely ideas through your game prevents it from being good"

not so much a poster as a greek god in the shape of an enlightened mortal who read a dril tweet once, forced to put on sunglasses as the radiance of the retort takes shape: "my man, what about JEW KILLER 9000, my flash game that was removed from newgrounds"

it may be worth at least taking a step back and noticing that not only is this an e rated game that wouldnt be pushing any ideas through it, it's a spiritual successor to a game where all the voice acting was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1g0q_4RLPw

it wasnt exactly going to turn people into nazis having this dude go 'guh guh guh guh' for a stupid animal character

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
rofl

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Uh oh, looks like this thread has gotten too problematic. Here comes the woke shitposter squad to white noise us into oblivion.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Lastgirl posted:

I assume the Killer is Jewish and a cyborg?

What's the problem here? Other than itd be a generic shoot em up

Nah, the main character is an aryan cyborg that was put into a time capsule by hitler to kill jews in the year 3000 as a "failsafe solution."

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i think its hilarious that jon tron loses a minor voicing role in his dream game because hes a moron

im not sorry if thats controversial and people just have to go on a soapbox to have a good solidarity moment over it

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

unironically hell yeah

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Lastgirl posted:

i think its hilarious that jon tron loses a minor voicing role in his dream game because hes a moron

im not sorry if thats controversial and people just have to go on a soapbox to have a good solidarity moment over it

i feel like i'd like this post more if you also linked to a random song on youtube

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
also if you broke your post into two posts for some reason

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Nah, the main character is an aryan cyborg that was put into a time capsule by hitler to kill jews in the year 3000 as a "failsafe solution."

finaler solution

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

You seem to know a lot about this game

So is it linear or is it free roam kind of deal? What are the level designs like? Are the AIs easy or difficult for you

Lastgirl has issued a correction as of 23:07 on Mar 23, 2017

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

You seem to know a lot about this game

So is it linear or is it free roam kind of deal? What are the level designs like? Are the AIs easy or difficult for you

Well, yeah. It's his game. He released it on steam.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

sorry to interrupt...but yeah

https://twitter.com/JordanChariton/status/845035233816821761

Spinning Robo
Apr 17, 2007

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/282150921645981696

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

what the gently caress did you just say to me, you little bitch?

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

spit on my clit posted:

nobody said it'd be good

then who gives a gently caress

Call Me Charlie posted:

Uh oh, looks like this thread has gotten too problematic. Here comes the woke shitposter squad to white noise us into oblivion.

have u considered not being the kind of retarded dipshit who lives in mock threads

they're going to go to Jew Goldstein's cell and find him dead, the bars shattered with a single power chop

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

Unfortunately, his son can also easily be taken down by flashing lights.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

FuriousxGeorge posted:

Unfortunately, his son can also easily be taken down by flashing lights.

that's why he fights blindfolded.

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

mormonpartyboat posted:

extremely dumb idiot, corn kernels spraying all over the keyboard and monitor with every keyboard click and clack, lithium addled heart barely able to pump enough blood to the stubby fingers: "being an insanely lovely bigot and pushing those lovely ideas through your game prevents it from being good"

not so much a poster as a greek god in the shape of an enlightened mortal who read a dril tweet once, forced to put on sunglasses as the radiance of the retort takes shape: "my man, what about JEW KILLER 9000, my flash game that was removed from newgrounds"

Sir this is an Arby's

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The complete abdication of privacy allowed by the internet is a problem. As a society we still haven't figured out how to handle it. Is it the fault of someone who just lets their opinions fly into the world when there's a backlash? Or is it wrong for people to mob up to demand someone lose their job just because of their opinions? To use an often (and often rightly) mocked expression, the answer lies somewhere in the middle.

The erasure of the dividing line between public and private is a serious issue, and there are no clear answers.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/ebruenig/status/845072673319407616

https://twitter.com/_cingraham/status/845075334550769665

Christopher Ingram has stairs in his house?

FuzzySkinner has issued a correction as of 01:56 on Mar 24, 2017

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Feminism isn't gendered, nor a club, so that whole exchange is pretty dumb. Lol @ the white knight though.

E: lol it's Chu, but he isn't wrong? What a crazy post-trump world.

ate shit on live tv has issued a correction as of 02:34 on Mar 24, 2017

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/ericgarland

I'm too lazy but check this feed of craziness out guys.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Yeah do something to help your country you worthless lazy poo poo, now excuse me gentlemen, it's time to get to work :smug:

https://twitter.com/ericgarland/status/837733993990746113

MaxxBot has issued a correction as of 03:29 on Mar 24, 2017

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
why is everybody fighting in fuzzyskinbers blog

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
oh yes hmm hmm the free market is a fascist tool invoked by sjws yes

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
censorship yes, the state should mandate bad game time for all citizens, it is the freest of speech, an essential service

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Guy Goodbody posted:

The complete abdication of privacy allowed by the internet is a problem. As a society we still haven't figured out how to handle it. Is it the fault of someone who just lets their opinions fly into the world when there's a backlash? Or is it wrong for people to mob up to demand someone lose their job just because of their opinions? To use an often (and often rightly) mocked expression, the answer lies somewhere in the middle.

The erasure of the dividing line between public and private is a serious issue, and there are no clear answers.

There's a pretty clear answer.

All your online activity under your real name (or business persona) is public and should be treated as such. Unless you're a political pundit, you should keep your opinion to yourself (both sides) or create a new account under a pseudonym that can't be traced back to you.

The left needs to chill out and quit trying to create a firestorm for every off-color thing that's said, especially when it's a joke. Constantly being outraged over every little thing just turns people off.

(and regarding idiots like pewdiepie and jontron...there's no gate keepers anymore. you can cost people like that money but you can't lessen their reach to their audience. by loving with their money, you're winning the battle but you're losing the war. you'll never make them do anything but double down on their position forever and you're potentially radicalizing their fans)

passionate dongs posted:

passionate dongs posted:

oh yes hmm hmm the free market is a fascist tool invoked by sjws yes

passionate dongs posted:

censorship yes, the state should mandate bad game time for all citizens, it is the freest of speech, an essential service

Call Me Charlie posted:

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
ah we better archive the good posts, the thought police are here

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

passionate dongs posted:

If this was my blog? There'd be a poo poo ton more indycar content.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Dear God what an idiot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uI-1fikVhs

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

this lady is gonna have reach to influence Dems by 2020 at this rate.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Going back to Dave Chappelle.

What Is Dave Chappelle’s Problem With Gay People?
https://newrepublic.com/article/141550/dave-chappelles-problem-gay-people

quote:

Worse, he acts offended when someone corrects his use of a pronoun, as if it’s somehow a burden on him to have to refer to a transgender woman as a “she.”

And here's the actual joke.

quote:

Everybody's mad about something. Recently I got attacked online by some gay bloggers and it hurt my feelings...I have no problem with gay people but I loving hate bloggers. Not saying it because this person's gay, he was acting like a bitch online, mischaracterizing my jokes trying to make a point off of me when it's really like "I'm your ally, motherfucker. I'm not trying to stop gay people. I got better poo poo to do". This motherfucker was saying things to try to get gay people to beat me up. Seriously, he was like *gay voice* "Dave Chappelle jokes" I don't know how he talks. I'm just making this voice up. "Dave Chappelle's jokes were an affront to the manhood of all gay men." What the gently caress does that mean? I didn't say anything that would allude to gay men not being men. I know you men. In fact, what could be manlier than loving another guy in the rear end? That's the most gangsta poo poo I ever heard in my life.

You know what I said? This is all I said. First of all, I'll tell you right now what I said and I'll tell you this is not a joke. It's a true story and I just happened to tell it. What happened was I went to a gallery party, alright. I don't know who in here's ever been rich before but these are very nice parties. Uh, you know, wine and cheese and a ball of conversation. And there were a few eccentric types. One of which was a very wealthy man that happen to be wearing a dress. I don't know what you'd call them nowadays. A tranny or drag queen perhaps. Whatever it was, it was definitely a man. And this man was definitely on drugs. I don't know what kind of drugs he was on but I knew he had too much. It wasn't good. He was *mimics swaying and being out of it* sick and all his friends were standing around him, concerned, trying to revive him. I don't know. It looked like some type of gay CPR where they were fanning him and poo poo. *mimics limp wristing fanning and blowing* I saw all this from a distance. And I should have minded my own business but I got curious. And I went over there and all I said was "Excuse me, gentlemen, gentlemen, is he ok?" And they looked at me like I was evil. *mimes outrage* *gay voice* "She is fine."

Say word? Oh. Sorry I didn't know this is what we were doing. Here's my thing. I support anybody's right to be whoever they feel like are inside. I'm your ally in that. However...my question is...to what degree do I have to participate in your self image? Is it fair that I have to change my whole pronoun game up for this motherfucker? That doesn't make sense. Seriously. If I put on a argyle sweater and I'm like *white voice* "Hey everybody. I feel like a white guy in this sweater. I want some goddamn respect and a bank loan." That's not going to work. You don't give a gently caress how I feel, why should I give a gently caress about how you feel? friend of the family's a pronoun.

But there was no time for philosophical debate. This was an emergency situation. I said "FINE, sorry guys, I was just worried because...she looks terrible. And she just fell off the bench. It appears that her dick is popping out of her dress. Do you mind if I call an ambulance, champ? I'd rather not be at a party where a tranny OD's. That's too many questions to answer."

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I like how people would literally rather see Jews live under threat and fear than admit that maybe /pol/ doesn't have an anti Semitic mind control ray

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Call Me Charlie posted:

Going back to Dave Chappelle.

What Is Dave Chappelle’s Problem With Gay People?
https://newrepublic.com/article/141550/dave-chappelles-problem-gay-people

And here's the actual joke.

man what a good joke

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://medium.com/@matthewstoller/on-mocking-dying-working-class-white-people-d0ea653a91a9#.doubn2pmu

:mrwhite:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

https://twitter.com/georgeeaton/status/844863098171277313

• Locked thread