Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

I'm talking about what Jon said. And when he talks about the rich I assume he, you know, means the actually rich, I.E. the top 1%.

I assume he means "middle/upper class black people commit more crimes than poor white people so don't tell me it's just a poverty thing" since that's what he went on to say when he cited that study.

And even if he literally meant just the top 1%, he's still an idiot because who compares the top 1% of black people to the bottom 1% of white people and goes "see? the same incarceration rates. therefore, no racism."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

The chart is for blacks that would be in their 20's during the crack epidemic

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Imo dying for allah should be a voluntary sign up process so those who enjoy jihad can do it on their own time with their friends

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
lovely wizard really hate arabs

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

lovely Wizard posted:

Will you admit current western culture is better than current arab culture? Not some 500 years ago comparison, but that it is 100% better to be a citizen in the united states right now than any arab country right now.

Yes or No?

Stop loving kids, Nazi.

From my perspective as a gay man, yes it is, now back to my question please. I would also like you to answer my question.

Also their current culture being lovely is no reason to exclude them from the U.S. or Europe, cultures can change, especially when exposed to different, stronger cultures (and national cultures of the U.S. and Europe are always going to be the stronger cultures when compared to refugees or immigrants).

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Moridin920 posted:

I assume he means "middle/upper class black people commit more crimes than poor white people so don't tell me it's just a poverty thing" since that's what he went on to say when he cited that study.

And even if he literally meant just the top 1%, he's still an idiot because who compares the top 1% of black people to the bottom 1% of white people and goes "see? the same incarceration rates. therefore, no racism."

It has been well established that Jon is dumb as poo poo, so idk why you're giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

lovely Wizard posted:

Will you admit current western culture is better than current arab culture?

lol at somebody thinking this is a simple question like

"would you agree 2+2=4"??

it explains a lot

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If you are a Muslim you clearly support throwing gay people off buildings and mutilating genitals and this a statement I make not because I am judging an entire group of people at once as the justification to argue against helping anyone fleeing from a warzone but because their culture is just inferior and will erase our white heritage.

I'm not racist tho I just don't want to see our white christian nations fall to the Islamist hordes.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Tired Moritz posted:

He literally has nazi opinions. Why can't we call him a nazi other than the fact that you can't stop making GBS threads your pants

so he believes in a racial hierarchy and the superiority of the aryan race, and denounces the capitalist free market and democracy in favor of government organization of industry and a homogenous society functioning under rule of authoritarianism?

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

A Pale Horse posted:

From my perspective as a gay man, yes it is, now back to my question please. I would also like you to answer my question.

Also their current culture being lovely is no reason to exclude them from the U.S. or Europe, cultures can change, especially when exposed to different, stronger cultures (and national cultures of the U.S. and Europe are always going to be the stronger cultures when compared to refugees or immigrants).

Yes, the united states hosed with many mostly stable regimes in a bid to better themselves, no need to call people a racist oval office when your bubble gets popped.

At this point the only people we should accept from the middle east are people willing to assimilate out of the horrible beliefs that exist there, even if we caused a lot of them to pop up again. We have that luxury.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

nigga crab pollock posted:

so he believes in a racial hierarchy and the superiority of the aryan race

Apparently so

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

so he believes in a racial hierarchy and the superiority of the aryan race, and denounces the capitalist free market and democracy in favor of government organization of industry and a homogenous society functioning under rule of authoritarianism?

He certainly hates the free market when it decides not to include him in his precious bideo james

Edit:

Also he's concerned about immigrants diluting the precious white gene pool, so yeah, he's a white supremacist.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

yes

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Who What Now posted:

He certainly hates the free market when it decides not to include him in his precious bideo james

You're 100% wrong?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lovely Wizard posted:

Yes, the united states hosed with many mostly stable regimes in a bid to better themselves, no need to call people a racist oval office when your bubble gets popped.

The point is they call someone a racist oval office when that someone ignores all that historical context and instead just goes "lol see? Islam is a horrible religion for pedo sand fuckers and that's why all the Middle East is like this! The Arabs will do this here too!"

bc they think the Mid East is like that because brown people and their religion not because it has been a geopolitical fuckzone for decades.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I would not feel comfortable around someone who believes that tactical suicide to kill others of different beliefs will resolve them of all sin and consequence

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Moridin920 posted:

The point is they call someone a racist oval office when that someone ignores all that historical context and instead just goes "lol see? Islam is a horrible religion for pedo sand fuckers and that's why all the Middle East is like this! The Arabs will do this here too!"

There's a difference between controlled immigration like the US does and the refugee acceptance method of "walk this line here straight to Europe to get in" though.

They felt bad that their views were defeated, and lashed out with name calling because that's all they're capable of.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

lovely Wizard posted:

You're 100% wrong?

yeah right, as if he's not pissing himself in anger.

lovely Wizard posted:

There's a difference between controlled immigration like the US does and the refugee acceptance method of "walk this line here straight to Europe to get in" though.

They felt bad that their views were defeated, and lashed out with name calling because that's all they're capable of.

why are you so obsessed with muslims? no one cares, this thread has nothing to do with this.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Anyone have a mirror of Christmas with the Kranks

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Tired Moritz posted:

yeah right, as if he's not pissing himself in anger.

Gimme your mind reading machine that you're getting this from so I can use it to identify the sexual victims of Glazier's many crimes and end his rape sprees.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lovely Wizard posted:

That's fair enough and I've been saying Europe has been handling this situation poorly in their typical European fashion of bickering like hens while everyone does their own thing and shittily since day 1 really.

I'm not saying gently caress it just free open borders let everyone flood in :shrug:

At the same time I'm not scared about what like 90k vetted refugees in the USA.

And to go further like JonTron did and insinuate that brown hordes will wipe away your white heritage is lol as gently caress.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Mar 24, 2017

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

lovely Wizard posted:

You're 100% wrong?

Man doesn't slander company that could sue the poo poo out of him, shocking.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Moridin920 posted:

That's fair enough and I've been saying Europe has been handling this situation poorly in their typical European fashion of bickering like hens while everyone does their own thing and shittily.

I'm not saying gently caress it just free open borders let everyone flood in :shrug:

At the same time I'm not scared about ~ 75k vetted refugees in the USA.

i feel like poo poo wizard is trying to confuse the issue by just placing the comments in any manner of contexts in order to drag out the conversation until it languishes and dies

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

And to go further like JonTron did and insinuate that brown hordes will wipe away your white heritage is lol as gently caress.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

What am I supposed to be outraged at here?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

lovely Wizard posted:

Gimme your mind reading machine that you're getting this from so I can use it to identify the sexual victims of Glazier's many crimes and end his rape sprees.

>openly talks on stream with his mouth, without prior assistance about how he thinks black people are inferior

durhur he's just dumb

>has time to contemplate the best reaction to Playtonic cutting him out with his racist thoughts

JON'S A GOOD BOY

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Is imgur not working for anyone else btw?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Who What Now posted:

What am I supposed to be outraged at here?

Moridin is like "Lol at the idea something exists that people literally write on signs and march around with"

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

white folks dont invest in whiteness they go to the sons of norway or w/e sorry that a provocative cardboard sign confuses you lol

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Jon should have responded with an angry threat like our strong manly president would have.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Moridin is like "Lol at the idea something exists that people literally write on signs and march around with"

I'm not saying lol that the idea exists, I'm saying lol at the people who think like that because they are crazy people.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Like if you're actually ever seriously thinking "gee it's too bad this white christian nation is becoming less white" loving lol

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

Like if you're actually ever seriously thinking "gee it's too bad this white christian nation is becoming less white" loving lol

Why? Other countries say it about themselves.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

yeah well that's why america is #1

and Europe is pretty hilariously racist actually so idk if you want to make the argument of "it's not racist, other countries say it too."

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Well if Tibetans would say "gently caress, we're losing our culture and heritage due to the encroachment of Western ideas" you wouldn't think they're crazy

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
What if Jontron is secretly posting in this thread?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
ask him to post nudes

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Well if Tibetans would say "gently caress, we're losing our culture and heritage due to the encroachment of Western ideas" you wouldn't think they're crazy

eh why not though iirc they were all about classicism and slavery poo poo over there until China took over

and either way lol at comparing Tibet to the USA. We're def not losing anything due to the encroachment of fundamentalist Islamic ideas, except for curtailing our own freedoms bc we're scared of the boogey man. Like the PATRIOT Act for example.

Meanwhile Tibet is a tiny spit of land occupied by a foreign country.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

How is a sign saying "gently caress whiteness" going to eradicate white heritage?

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

And those countries are dumb too.

• Locked thread