Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

"Oh look at that, is that, is that Paul Ryan laying down in the road in front of me? Wouldn't it be crazy if...."

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

wait, why is flynn not talking important?

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug
trump has done everything, he gave up last night at 7:30 come on you saw him

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I caught a little of Rush earlier and he was like "how come no one is talking about how stuff is Democrats' fault?"

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Gringostar posted:

They're gonna pin it all on him

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Gringostar posted:

not sure, anyone know? and why do the others want to talk? sell out poor donny?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Gringostar posted:

remember when Flynn talked to the FBI after getting ousted, nothing happened, and we were caught up in despair?

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

PerilPastry posted:

I'm a stupid motherfucker, so bear with me here. What's the significance of this?

Flynn likely perjured himself and is cutting a deal with the FBI so now everyone is getting in line to testify before the dominoes start falling? Is that it?

schindler isn't a super reliable source but yeah this is one potential reading of it

another potential reading of it is that because all of these guys know each other and they have had the time to get their story straight they feel confident they won't get burned

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

TwoStepBoog posted:

Or a It's Always Sunny title card.
Or an Arrested Development dryly narrated "they wouldn't"

http://alexanderlozada.com/iasip/?VGhlIEdhbmcgR2V0cyBUaXJlZCBPZiBXaW5uaW5n (sound)

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Squizzle posted:

i tend to zone out during fight scenes but i think this power ranger show has a lot more wuxia influence than most of its predecessor series, wrt punch choreography

remember after last year's white house correspondents dinner when spicer broke up a fistfight between that jesse watters rear end in a top hat from fox news and some huffington post guy

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Chokes McGee posted:

I want it to matter. I want it to matter so bad. I want to be completely, utterly wrong when talking to Yinlock and Schnorkles about mattering, just once in my life. I want to come in here the nanosecond it passes and eat crow until I vomit and pass out.

But until the last gavel

nah

I'm with ya. I'm shook, you're shook, everyone's shook. But the good thing about dark times is that we know there are sunny times ahead.

Unless we all roast in nuclear hellfire, obv. Although to be fair, those are just ridiculously sunny times.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Squizzle posted:

one of yhe rangers keeps doing wirework leaps and floats w dual fans as weapons

When you're done with power rangers, I'm taking over and doing Star Gate. All of it. SG-1, to Atlantis, to Universe.

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011

FrensaGeran posted:

A schism in conservative megafunding makes me more than a little aroused, in the pants.

Half of infinite money is still infinite money.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

remember after last year's white house correspondents dinner when spicer broke up a fistfight between that jesse watters rear end in a top hat from fox news and some huffington post guy

Spicey Sean is a hero

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

"if youre gonna fail why vote"

"man idk alright"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

quadrophrenic posted:

search inside your soul and ask yourself:

has the president won on anything at all, ever, in his entire administration

i think you will find the answer is actually no, he has instead pooped inside of his own mouth over and over again

is there a special name for snowballin but w poop instead of cum

thats what trump has been doing

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
holy poo poo trump just recorded an impassioned speech to explain and push the bill i think this thing might pass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwHti7AEzDc

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

I can't tell if this is a worse or better day for spicey than the FBI hearing day.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/DavidCornDC/status/845331921467006977

:dunk:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
so flynn is either going to be the next ollie north or he's the first person the fbi had roll over on everyone else

ok that makes sense

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
lol "not going to discuss our strategy" says spicer about what the gently caress they are doing.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Sean Hannity: House Republicans leave Trump with heavy lifting on health care

He loves him so much its almost touching

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

quadrophrenic posted:

i think you will find the answer is actually no, he has instead pooped inside of his own mouth over and over again

He's played a lot of golf and got to sit in the front seat of the Big Truck instead of getting bogged down with administrative nonsense, if that's not winning I don't know what is.

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

This isn't nearly as good as hearing day but still pretty drat amazing.

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

lmao at everything, just lmao

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

shiksa posted:

holy poo poo trump just recorded an impassioned speech to explain and push the bill i think this thing might pass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwHti7AEzDc

rename the bill Kitten Mittens

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

lol "not going to discuss our strategy" says spicer about what the gently caress they are doing.

What are they doing? :iiam:

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Flynn isnt talking to Congress because he's already singing to the DoJ

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

I did a thing posted:

When you're done with power rangers, I'm taking over and doing Star Gate. All of it. SG-1, to Atlantis, to Universe.

infinity????

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Man, this is all so amazing. Trump's whole schtick was putting the blame on everyone. Saying how bad Obama, Hillary, Dems, Mexicans, Muslims are. He never gave any reason why HE would be good other than he would negotiate everything. And the first thing he tries to negotiate with his own party is blowing up in his face, putting the rest of his agenda in jeopardy.

Now he will continue the blame game and throw Ryan and the HFC both under the bus while his own party rips himself apart.

:bisonyes:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/Alex_Roarty/status/845327186227810304

JESUS

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
CAnt pull the vote when spiceys promised a vote at 3:30 fuckers

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Office Pig posted:

remember when Flynn talked to the FBI after getting ousted, nothing happened, and we were caught up in despair?

So is Flynn gonna be the Oliver North?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

nopants posted:

I wonder what costume he'll wear? steampunk billionaire? colonial watchmaker? 60s british secret agent? I can't wait.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/SteveKornacki/status/845332146101370880

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

art of the deal baby!!!!!!!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

quadrophrenic posted:

I want to take a second to seriouspost here.

While I do think nothing matters in the political spectrum because everyone is either a racist idiot or a capitulating tool, what does matter is all the protests, calls, and general rabble rousing that has been done.

A lot of house repubs are spooked because they've been yelled at nonstop and know they won't be able to get away with it. The EOs were blocked because everyone came together en masse, set the ACLU up for life, and then got down in the trenches demanding their communities and police tell them what their stance on ICE and immigration raids are. (Yes that's happening in the background, just because it's not in the news doesn't mean it's not a thing, don't sass me) Every time Trump opens his fat stupid baby mouth to burble out some new insanity, people are waiting to take action. And they actually follow up on it.

I am goddamn proud of the protests so far and the work they've done preventing damage from this stupid stupid bullshit year. Just the beginning of this year, an ACA repeal was a near guarantee. The first attempt at it was a disaster and might actually be enough to turn aside challenges until midterms. Just gotta keep it up. :unsmith:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Spicer "I won't be fatalistic"

That's pretty fatalstic, Spice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
https://twitter.com/Alex_Roarty/status/845327186227810304

• Locked thread