Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Margaret White posted:

I believe my daughter, who is 12, is on the way to becoming a pyromaniac.

Is she cruel to animals, and does she wet the bed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

Stumpy posted:

I have a fetish for amputees and removing limbs. Obviously I do not plan on living this out in real life. I haven't even shared it with any of my partners since I realize it's really bizarre and potentially scary to some people.

But in my dreams, my perfect partner would chop my arms and legs off with a chainsaw and leave me there as a sexual plaything, unable to move or escape.

You might want to play "Uncanny Valley" if you haven't already. I'd say avoid spoilers, but because I'm recommending it to you, you can probably guess what happens.

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort
Apparently the parents were on to something but it's weird to take your daughter to therapist (the first time) because she burned some leaves and some yarn.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

I'm not a very hairy guy. I can't grow a beard to save my life, have basically no chest hair, etc. But do you know what I can grow? A forest of pubes. This upsets me and I can't figure out why. What is the purpose of pubic hair, because I can't see any? You look at a (female) body and you have PUBES, and no other body hair is around. This is utterly bizarre and confounds me. I just shaved my pubes and it felt really good. Pubic hair is p gross and needs to evolve away yesterday. Pubic hair supposedly keeps your genitals warm, but I fail too see how that happens. If the hair was centered on the dick, maybe, but when the hair is on the area above your dick, it doesn't do poo poo. Shaving your pubes doesn't make your genitals colder from what I can tell. Speaking of your dick, shaft hair is the worst. I also wish I had a bigger penis.

I really want to transfer my pubic hair growth to facial hair and grow a beard so people will stop making fun of my babyface. But not chest hair, I don't want much of that. Are my genes that weird. And what's up with people with blonde head hair and dark pubic hair? Gingers usually have matching hair color. gently caress Pubes.

PUBES

quote:

I have a small confession that I've never told anyone before.

I lost my virginity to "The Shining". I wonder sometimes if that says anything or predicted anything about my sex life since.

I don't think it's a good idea to gently caress movies

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I lost my virginity to Nine Inch Nail's Pretty Hate Machine. :smug:

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

The Crow for me :drac:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
if you can't grow a beard and don't have chest hair you're not hairy hth

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I lost my virginity to The Help

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

free basket of chips posted:

Economic coercion is still coercion, you rapist.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
pube goon pubes drastically affect oils and smells and all that crap. Also I recommend burning the pubes off it'll be smoother and they'll be turned to ash so no disposal

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
pyromaniac daughter goon buy her a copy of firestarter

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Those were a couple thrilling confessions. I can certainly understand why "i have pubes" and "i had sex while watching tv" needed to be revealed anonymously.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i too support a goon setting his dick on fire

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

women and their no body hair! :rolleyes:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Those were a couple thrilling confessions. I can certainly understand why "i have pubes" and "i had sex while watching tv" needed to be revealed anonymously.

It's kind of hard to think of a good platform for sharing your thoughts RE pubes, this thread is good for getting stuff off your chest without starting a whole big "thing" about it

and I think the other one was just trying to start a conversation about what media everybody lost their virginity to (I think mine was after The Big Lebowski)

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
I lost my virginity to Stargate SG-1.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

loquacius posted:

and I think the other one was just trying to start a conversation about what media everybody lost their virginity to (I think mine was after The Big Lebowski)

Well in that case, when I lost mine we didn't watch TV, but one of the next times I put Judge Judy on. It helped.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

There wasn't a TV in the room the first time I had sex now I feel like I missed out

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
I lost my virginity while reading the firestarter confession last page.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
🔥 daughter is the red witch

E: a girl friend of mine lost her virginity to that paved paradise and put up a parking lot on repeat

Hardawn fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Mar 24, 2017

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
I lost my virginity to the sound of her muffled screaming.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I was crying too much to recall if there was music.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I know the drunk driver thread which was sort of funny, but what the hell did you do to get the "child fucker"?

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

H.H posted:

Oh gently caress, I just cut myself on your edginess

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

I think German MTV was playing on the TV in the brothel when I lost my virginity. I was absurdly drunk and it was not a fun experience.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

H.H posted:

lol

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

limp_cheese posted:

I think German MTV was playing on the TV in the brothel when I lost my virginity. I was absurdly drunk and it was not a fun experience.

Hope you got a discount. Customer satisfaction is literally a hooker's job.

Dogbrisket
Jun 10, 2009

free basket of chips posted:

Jeb Bush is that you !?

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Hope you got a discount. Customer satisfaction is literally a hooker's job.

It wasn't her fault. I just learned after going to a brothel another time that hookers are not for me.

Besides, I'm pretty sure I freaked out since there was a mirror above the bed post and I was watching myself gently caress her doggystyle. Tip for virgins out there, don't watch yourself loving your first time. I ran out of there, almost literally, without finishing while the madam was telling me to tell my friends to be quiet outside the front door. She's trying to run a discreet business here.

She was black and didn't speak any English. Everyone in the platoon, including the black platoon sergeant and woman LT, teased me for a few days.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

Solice Kirsk posted:

I lost my virginity to Nine Inch Nail's Pretty Hate Machine. :smug:

gently caress, I did too.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

My girlfriend is way, way, way out of my league. She's definitely a 10/10 and I'm a pale, out of shape, kind of awkward nerd. But she's told me that I'm the only person she feels she can be herself around, and we've been together for 4 months now. I am falling in love with her and, as noted before, she is BY FAR the most beautiful woman I've ever know, let alone dated.

Because of our different lives, we have two very diverse social circles. My friends and I are content to go drinking once in a blue moon, watch football on Sundays, and grab a dinner together every so often. In contrast, my girlfriend is friends with several "high society" types, including 2 wives of famous local athletes. She (and by extension me) gets invited to big parties, private events at restaurants, etc. I've met several NFL and MLB stars at this point, along with a host of rich movers and shakers.

Here is where the problem comes in. Of my girlfriend's close circle of friends, several have MAJOR drug dependency issues. Her best friend has admitted to doing cocaine every day, and she's done it in front of me at several parties. Including one which was a birthday party for a 3 year old, which was not cool at all. Another friend in the group keeps a plastic baggie with vicodin in her purse at all times. One time she couldn't get comfortable in a stool at a bar and popped 3 vicodin, then said "I'll sit a lot better now".

It is not my place to say anything to these girls, since they aren't hurting anyone else (they have chaffeurs or grab taxis, and I've never seen them offer drugs to anyone else). However, I am very concerned that this kind of behavior is going to rub off on my girlfriend. I've confronted her several times and said I could not date a drug addict. She admitted that "in the past" she has done cocaine and was in to recreational party drugs for a while. But she says she is clean now and I believe her.

But when she's out late on a Wednesday night I worry. I am trying not to be an insecure boyfriend, but it's hard. I know she is at these parties and around these people, and I worry someone will offer her drugs and she'll say yes. The other issue is our work schedule. I work a 9-5 job that's really more like a 9-7 job most nights.

My girlfriend does model work for car dealerships, local commercials, etc. She'll usually have 3-4 days off a week and, during that time, she'll go out with her friends. So she has a lot of free time. Again, I totally trust her, but I have small fears about drugs being involved.

quote:

My wife and I have been happily married for 4 months. Unfortunately, it appears the honeymoon period is over and we are heading towards divorce.

We purchased a house shortly after our wedding rather than going on a honeymoon. We agreed upon this and decided it was a smart long term investment. I requested one thing - one extra bedroom that I could turn in to my "man cave". I collect vampire memorabilia and wanted a room to keep it in. My wife agreed to this - although now I wish I had recorded it or gotten it in writing.

Once we moved in, things were great. We worked hard putting on new coats of paint, fixing some minor things, and making it feel like home. And then I started on my vampire room and things fell apart. I made one major purchase without her consent, and I admitted to her that I screwed up and should have cleared it with her. But it was on ebay and I was running out of time, and a Real Vampire Kit from the 1900s is rare. This was an actually used kit by someone who believed in vampires, and it included stakes, holy water, crucifixes, and a whole host of awesome things. There was an old bible in there that was easily worth the investment alone, but I got the whole kit for only $4000. I proudly set it in the vampire room in a glass case I bought (with permission) at the furniture store.

Then the fights started. I painted the room black with red dripping blood trim. My wife hated it and said it made the house look trashy. Sorry bitch, it's staying.

I built a replica of the coffin in Francis Ford Coppola's Dracula and set it in there as a bed. Wife said it was ugly and smelled bad and brought in bugs. Well yeah, I just used wood from the backyard to save money, of course we need to expect some ants getting in.

I put plaster over the window to prevent any light getting in. Wife said that it was "poorly done" and looked ugly since you could look in the window from outside and see unpainted plaster. I told her I planned to plant a bush outside to cover it up and she said I wasn't thinking.

I built awesome looking torches with real flames, using some of that tiki torch liquid you can buy at Party City. Wife hated it, called it a fire hazard. I explained we would only light the torches when we were in the room but she wouldn't listen to reason.

I just put a blood fountain in there which looks amazing. I just bought a cheapo fountain at home depot, ran some red food dye into water, and boom. There was a slight issue where it sprayed out and stained the carpet, but guess what? It looks goddamn awesome in the vampire room. But my wife complained endlessly about the cost of it, about having an "outdoor" fountain indoors, and about having standing water in a bedroom. I told her it makes no sense to drain it every day - the food coloring costs would be insane. She said that having a fountain running 24/7 would be a big electrical cost and would cause mold. I asked for proof and she just yelled at me.

So yeah, word of advice - get anything your wife says in writing. I am still going to finish the room, she can accept it or she can be out on the street. I've done everything she asked and kept the costs low - the whole room probably has cost me $15,000, and a third of that is the vampire kit.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Your girlfriend is totally still doing drugs, but unless she's also loving other dudes who cares. Ride the ride you have no business being on as long as it will last.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Vampire fan, I have an actual wooden stake blessed by priests and used to slay three undead abominations, I'd be willing to sell it to you for $500, pm me

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Your girlfriend is totally still doing drugs, but unless she's also loving other dudes who cares. Ride the ride you have no business being on as long as it will last.

Dogbrisket
Jun 10, 2009

Vampire room might have been funny but it went several steps too far. 3/10 would not read again.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

food court bailiff posted:

Vampire fan, I have an actual wooden stake blessed by priests and used to slay three undead abominations, I'd be willing to sell it to you for $500, pm me

Sure, three nobodies. I have a stake that was used to slay a relative of The Vampire himself.

And for a low price of $750 you can own the stake used to slay Kevin Dracula.

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe
Van Helsing send in a picture of vampire room. If this actually exists I'm...dying to see it.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Dogbrisket posted:

Vampire room might have been funny but it went several steps too far. 3/10 would not read again.

Totally lost interest after the plaster on the windows.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

This, but I'll also add that you're both adults and you can't tell her what to do. If her doing some coke is too much for you to handle then end it. Otherwise suck it up and keep loving your perfect 10 you square.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Solice Kirsk posted:

This, but I'll also add that you're both adults and you can't tell her what to do. If her doing some coke is too much for you to handle then end it. Otherwise suck it up and keep loving your perfect 10 you square.

Yep you're gonna wreck it with all this. Having some party drugs when you're out with friends occasionally is not the same thing as being an addict. On top of that, you have literally no evidence or reason to be suspicious besides the fact that her friends use drugs sometimes. Be happy this beautiful girl wants any part of you. If you begin to notice large sums of money being spent with nothing to show for it or any types of addictive behavior, then reevaluate the situation. But stop being such a goddamn wet blanket before you ruin this awesome thing you've got going.

quote:

I have empathy, I feel real bad that you're going to have to bury every one of your degenerate addict friends when the inevitably OD.

I know you think you're being cool and edgy but I'll just take this at face value and say thank you, I appreciate that. Doubt I'll have to do the actual burying though. I don't look at them as degenerates I look at them as victims which is what they are. The majority of them have gotten clean, some are veterans who have been junkies for decades so I'm not too worried about them, but there are others and I really do hope they get help before they die. The problem is that there's not really that much I can do for them, but I wish there were.

Up to this day only one person I know has ODed and passed away from it, but it was on purpose as a note was left. Pretty surprised at that 5 year statistic and wondering if it's actually true.

Play fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Mar 24, 2017