Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I did not like the plan of selling our country out piecemeal, almost quite literally as our #1 export is the scrap metal from our once vibrant industries

So I voted for Hopefully not this Plan

Lol, no it isnt. Why do you think that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

Polio Vax Scene posted:

Actually making predictions based on evidence, data, and patterns is a sign of intelligence

When did the country go rear end backwards on everything

Yes based on evidence, data, and patterns there is a 98% chance of that Hillary Clinton will be the next president of the United States. That's about when the country went rear end backwards on everything.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Who cares about death tolls when the issue with Trump is nationwide embarrassment?

That's the only thing history will remember and those with eyes to see know it already

"Thanks to President Bush, the Middle East was in chaos for several decades with no way out of its death spiral but genocide and oppressive governments. The United States still trying to pay off the trillions of dollars that was funneled to the arms industries out of the pockets of average Americans. All told bush may be one of the worst presidents ever to sit in the White House.

President trump said the word bigly and made some embarrassing rants on twitter, which made the nation very sad and so is the worst president of anything ever." - The retards guide to history 2125 edition

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

we still have andrew jackson on our money, a little genocide here and a few million dead there ain't nothing for america to worry about

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Ronald Reagan may have dismantled the New Deal, kicked off manufacturing outsourcing, initiated the War on Drugs, ignored then mocked the AIDS epidemic, evicted schizophrenics en masse, toppled leftist regimes and installed America friendly dictators, sold weapons to al qaeda, but he never and I mean never acted out in the public eye.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Hey so how about that Obamacare repeal Dawgald Trump went all "Art of the Deal" to get through the the House, eh?

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
he finally got trumped

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Toadvine posted:

Still not convinced that Trump is worse for this country than Bush or Reagan, presidents with literal death tolls, because he's bad at being president. We should be extremely grateful we got a blowhard idiot with big ideas to gently caress the poor rather than a cunning insider with big ideas to gently caress the poor

Jumping the gun and saying he's worse than all the rest because you anticipate he'll be worse is, uh, dumb

When I say Trump is already the worst I'm talking in terms of his complete and utter lack of competency. He's the worst at the job because he doesn't even remotely have a clue how to actually do it and he doesn't care to learn. His first few months have been the most innefective and mind boggling in living history

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

really queer Christmas posted:

"Thanks to President Bush, the Middle East was in chaos for several decades with no way out of its death spiral but genocide and oppressive governments. The United States still trying to pay off the trillions of dollars that was funneled to the arms industries out of the pockets of average Americans. All told bush may be one of the worst presidents ever to sit in the White House.

President trump said the word bigly and made some embarrassing rants on twitter, which made the nation very sad and so is the worst president of anything ever." - The retards guide to history 2125 edition

Hey you can find this stupid but it's the way it is in the US. Nobody remembers and care about Bush anymore. Only about his son saying a lot of dumb things and Clinton's cigar play.

Blame Americans for having hosed up priorities

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Aesop Poprock posted:

When I say Trump is already the worst I'm talking in terms of his complete and utter lack of competency. He's the worst at the job because he doesn't even remotely have a clue how to actually do it and he doesn't care to learn. His first few months have been the most innefective and mind boggling in living history

He's being sabotaged left and right by the entrenched power system, it's very obvious

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
He just utterly botched his first big bill lmao he literally had to pull it cause his own party was against him

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

He's being sabotaged left and right by the entrenched power system, it's very obvious

You'd think the guy who (didn't actually) wrote the art of the deal would have more experience in this matter

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Aesop Poprock posted:

I dare say this is...good? He's incompetent and unwilling to learn how to accomplish the awful poo poo he wants to do. He's treating the media with disdain which lights a fire under their rear end to consider doing their job.

Ineffectiveness is a highly desirable quality in presidents who possess terrifying agendas

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Aesop Poprock posted:

He just utterly botched his first big bill lmao he literally had to pull it cause his own party was against him

The party that is loving America is against Trump? Why would that be

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I don't get Trump's thought process of "get the bill signed or I'm moving on", like what the gently caress is that supposed to mean? Pass the lovely bill that will probably gently caress healthcare even worse, or don't pass it and then I, Trump, will not bother to care about healthcare any more? That is not a strong leader.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

art of the deal

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Toadvine posted:

I dare say this is...good? He's incompetent and unwilling to learn how to accomplish the awful poo poo he wants to do. He's treating the media with disdain which lights a fire under their rear end to consider doing their job.

Ineffectiveness is a highly desirable quality in presidents who possess terrifying agendas

I guess it could go either way really. Either way it's hilarious to see Bannons wanna-be supervillain plan crumble around his feet cause he has the most retarded puppet president possible

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

he's not going to mar-a-lago this weekend so i'm looking forward to some primo fuckin tweets

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

I guess it could go either way really. Either way it's hilarious to see Bannons wanna-be supervillain plan crumble around his feet cause he has the most retarded puppet president possible

talking bout this guy?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/bannon-health-care-bill.html
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/03/24/bannon-tells-trump-keep-a-poo poo-list-of-republicans-who-opposed-you.html

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

there's a president i'd like to have 30 beers with

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/395656470110273536?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

That is much more reasonable than what some of the other posters are arguing. If he gets stifled for 4 years and gets nothing done then he would still be a better president than GW. I was thinking he was clearly a much worse president because GW was able to get his policies into place that were very damaging however I don't think this will happen with Trump due to resistance in both parties, major corporations and inexperience/incompetence.

Krustic fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Mar 24, 2017

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

things just heard on fox news

"Trump was supposedly the deal maker"
"It turns out it's much easier to be the no vote than to actually govern"
"The real winner today is Barack Obama"

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i lmaoed

wrong thread i still stand behind gassing this one

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

life comes at you fast

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Toadvine posted:

This post gave me an extremely mild bit of optimism.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Yeah, it's kind of weird how politics is the one job that bragging about having no experience in it and being an outsider is considered a good thing to a lot of voters. I mean, I get why, but it's still weird and kind of funny.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Toadvine posted:

I thought this too but the media and the losing party have shown zero inclination to change even though Trump just kicked them in the balls and it should be a wake up call.

Krustic fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Mar 24, 2017

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

what's incredible is that opposing groups may not need to change, if how hard trump just kicked himself in the balls proves to be.... a pattern....

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Trump already said he doesn't blame Paul and they're not gonna replace him or anything so

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

I checked the donald subreddit. It reminds of the bitcoin subreddit, where all bad news is actually good news. You see this is actually a good thing for a Donald because this hurt Paul Ryan and then theu will unveil the true health plan after Ryan is gone.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol @ republicans

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

donald is bitching about having no democrat support and how the REAL losers are pelosi and schumer and it's incredible

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Shwqa posted:

I checked the donald subreddit. It reminds of the bitcoin subreddit, where all bad news is actually good news. You see this is actually a good thing for a Donald because this hurt Paul Ryan and then theu will unveil the true health plan after Ryan is gone.

That bitcoin poo poo paid off though. They went from like $2 to $10 to $50 then back to like $5, and then slowly clawed it's way to like 1000 loving dollars.

So you're saying a bunch of dumb poo poo will occur that somehow makes Trump not only successful, but immensely success with that comparison.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

lovely Wizard posted:

That bitcoin poo poo paid off though. They went from like $2 to $10 to $50 then back to like $5, and then slowly clawed it's way to like 1000 loving dollars.

So you're saying a bunch of dumb poo poo will occur that somehow makes Trump not only successful, but immensely success with that comparison.

your challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to actually make someone give you real money in exchange for a bitcoin

in the meantime, donald trump, art of the deahahahahahahahah

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Phase 1 of outing Paul Ryan complete. Commence phase 2.

edit: if you want to know what happens next, check out my post history

Prorat fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Mar 24, 2017

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

I don't know if I'd call it "winning"; he seems to not be having fun doing it.:laugh:

Why do you still post here? The sheer crushing number of "heh I can't wait to see you trumptards faces when abuela crushes him in a total landslide :smug: " before the election didn't cross the schwarzchild radius and cause you to shrivel into your own rear end in a top hat from shame and embarrassment the day after?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ahahahahahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

ahahahahahahahaha

The only one that will be laughing is Trump when Ryan steps down before midterms.

And I'll be laughing at you when Trumpcare passes and you like it.

The 4D chess is so painfully obvious. C'mon people use history to predict the future.

• Locked thread