Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Just imagine that there's an alternate reality where Trump is still prez and those poor fucks are dealing with the "Worlds greatest Health care"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Dizz posted:

Just imagine that there's an alternate reality where Trump is still prez and those poor fucks are dealing with the "Worlds greatest Health care"

lmbo

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Viruswithshoes posted:

https://twitter.com/Phonycian/status/845081118881845248

Today is gonna be a great day, I can just feel it
Before I catch up on massive thread, wanna say this dude called it.

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Skypie posted:

Ahahaha the night is young! Gimme a tweet, Dunold Tromp

Should be some good ones about 6 am lookin real forward to it if don doesn't deliver tomorrow i will be real goddamn dissapointed. Need some new consipiracy poo poo stat bitch

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Holy gently caress

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
holy gently caress I spent the whole day baking bread with my mom, and I missed a lot. Did the Republicans figuratively lose a vote against zero people?

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

No, it was literal

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Just a quick LOL that the Bad Trump Thread is now mysteriously quiet.

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Efexeye posted:

No, it was literal

lol

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Almost all of the republicans in the House were ready to vote for this bill that would strip people of health care and give tax breaks to the rich, but they couldn't pull it off because a solid minority of republicans were concerned it did not take away enough access to health care.

lol

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Cobweb Heart posted:

holy gently caress I spent the whole day baking bread with my mom, and I missed a lot. Did the Republicans figuratively lose a vote against zero people?

In summation: Republicans don't know what to do after spending 7 years laying down on the job and they are led by Donald Trump

LOL

Cthulu Carl posted:

Just a quick LOL that the Bad Trump Thread is now mysteriously quiet.

loving :laffo:

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Not sure if it was posted but Trump blamed the defeat on not having Democrats support. An actual thing that came out of his mouth.

"We had no Democrat support."

I don't think the LOLs will ever stop

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Lil Peeler posted:

Not sure if it was posted but Trump blamed the defeat on not having Democrats support. An actual thing that came out of his mouth.

"We had no Democrat support."

I don't think the LOLs will ever stop

"We had no support from [the people whose support wasn't necessary to begin with]"

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

there are so many lols in the other thread, though.

Prorat, of course, is a supernova of lols:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3810079&pagenumber=194&perpage=40#post470672730

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3810079&pagenumber=195#post470683801

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
lol

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Yeah, his supporters think this was some diabolical scheme to get rid of Ryan. It's pretty lol worthy.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Just wanna remind people the Republicans blew a 237-193 lead in the House

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Bareback Werewolf posted:

Yeah, his supporters think this was some diabolical scheme to get rid of Ryan. It's pretty lol worthy.

I mean at this point it's all gravy because we get to watch the Prorats of the world play themselves just like Easy D and the paroxysms of orgasmic lols will be soooo goooood.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Do you think Prorat will say "actually Trump just wanted everyone to think he wanted Ryan gone" next year when Ryan still has the job

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Skypie posted:

In summation: Republicans don't know what to do after spending 7 years laying down on the job and they are led by Donald Trump

LOL

loving :laffo:

Well if the democrats would suggest something then they could do the opposite, but the democrats aren't cooperating.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

How amazing was Obama for getting the ACA passed in the first place. The ultimate closer.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

NotWearingPants posted:

Well if the democrats would suggest something then they could do the opposite, but the democrats aren't cooperating.

It gives me deep, hearty, from the gut LOLs knowing that all the Democrats had to do was take a step back and watch Republicans rush in a circle, frantically trying to gently caress themselves in the rear end in unison

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I hope we can get the same kind of lols with Republican's tax reform plan.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

nooneofconsequence posted:

How amazing was Obama for getting the ACA passed in the first place. The ultimate closer.

I want to see Obama tweet and say, "Stay in DC this weekend, Don. Vacations are for closers."

Then post a picture of himself with Ivanka

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

There it is, there's the LOL.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Dizz posted:

https://twitter.com/Carol_24_7/status/845399868113793028

LOL at many things, but also LOL that they had to photoshop trump to not look like a sack of potatoes on turkey legs

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/seanoconnz/status/845404403771179009

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

is trump also playing 4d chess to make america look loving stupid to the rest of the world? cause its working... he is the grandmaster...

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Immortan Trump: Do not, my friends, become addicted to health care. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!

When I thought this up I lol'd.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Trump is making all the LIEberals who said he was going to take away their healthcare look pretty stupid.

cnut
May 3, 2016

LOL

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/845469909710749696

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

loving poo poo. God dammit.

gently caress.

What a great loving day lmaoooooo

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

it's good lol

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

I refuse to believe that's not a shop of Trump and Bannon.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I did not see this and apologize. It's cool and good

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
whenever I see a picture of present-day Bannon that scene from poltergeist where the ghost hunter dude tears his own cheeks off pops into my head because it looks like that's on the verge of just happening to him on its own apropos nothing no external involvement

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/paparoach/status/845464996695883776

Yeeeessssss lol

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Trump is upset J-Kush was skiing in Aspen while the AHCA went down

http://ktla.com/2017/03/24/trump-upset-jared-kushner-took-aspen-ski-vacation-as-health-care-bill-faltered/

quote:

It has not been entirely clear what specific role Kushner, who has no Capitol Hill or Washington background, would have played in a legislative effort.

lol

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
"Strong wind today," Steve Bannon murmured as a gust caught the inside of his cheek, blossoming it outward into a bloody mist. Kellyanne Conway, seeing opportunity in the miasmic cloud, leapt downwind of him and opened her mouth wide like a child catching snowflakes of the first winter snow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

proof of concept posted:

whenever I see a picture of present-day Bannon that scene from poltergeist where the ghost hunter dude tears his own cheeks off pops into my head because it looks like that's on the verge of just happening to him on its own apropos nothing no external involvement

hey thanks for bringing up childhood traumas now that mental health isn't covered.