Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

XMNN posted:

donald trump is a literal retard and so is everyone who voted for him imho

Double down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
???

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Obama was good.

I mean he murdered people with drones and continued the spying, but he was good as far as establishment Democrats go.

Establishment Democrats are about advancing civilization a little at a time, and loving up royally here and there so they lose so R's can set it back, cause if they keep winning that means the wealthy (who support them too) get taxed too much for their liking.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
Donald trump is very stupid and so are literally all of his voters

like that?

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Snatch Duster posted:

People said the same poo poo about Obama turns out he was just a shill like Clinton. Just not as big of one.

Honestly Obama can be whatever you wanna call him. At least he loving did something during his eight years

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

XMNN posted:

donald trump is a literal retard and so is everyone who voted for him imho

hello

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
hi how are you

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
both parties just serve corporate interests and gently caress over the poor

meet the new boss same as the old boss

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

both parties just serve corporate interests and gently caress over the poor

meet the new boss same as the old boss

But my retard is better because I got a bachelors in fine arts and never read Gulag Archipelago.

No you loving cuck. He is trash because my retard is best because he runs businesses and I want to be rich too one day.

Ad infinitum until death

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dizz posted:

Honestly Obama can be whatever you wanna call him. At least he loving did something during his eight years

Lol Trump hasn't been pres for even 1 quarter.

Is Trump your 1st or 2nd president?

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Snatch Duster posted:

But my retard is better because I got a bachelors in fine arts and never read Gulag Archipelago.

No you loving cuck. He is trash because my retard is best because he runs businesses and I want to be rich too one day.

Ad infinitum until death
It's like Pokémon.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/braddjaffy/status/845654354308812801

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/845657825842024452

THERE's TOO MUCH WINNING

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Snatch Duster posted:

Ad infinitum until death

unironically, and with dorito sludge bubbling at the corners of his mouth, forums poster Snatch Duster screeches "no YOU ARE A CUCK!!!!!!!" Like the second you say that 90% of the country thinks you are a dipshit.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

unironically, and with dorito sludge bubbling at the corners of his mouth, forums poster Snatch Duster screeches "no YOU ARE A CUCK!!!!!!!" Like the second you say that 90% of the country thinks you are a dipshit.

The other side is just as annoying once they get an opinion they don't like tbqh

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Runaktla posted:

The other side is just as annoying once they get an opinion they don't like tbqh

EVERYTHING IS THE SAAAAME

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

EVERYTHING IS THE SAAAAME

Case in point

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
lol trump's fine everything's fine

https://twitter.com/NoahShachtman/status/845432612713828353

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Runaktla posted:

Case in point

Ok gross attention-seeking oval office. :thumbsup:

edit: VVV that's cuck talk!

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Mar 25, 2017

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Runaktla posted:

I don't have a side though.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Yet you claim you aren't triggered.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Ok gross attention-seeking oval office. :thumbsup:
Got that for making fun of people that wanted me to call them xe instead of he or she and thought I was rude for not knowing their gender identity in advance so I'm ok with it.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Snatch Duster posted:

Yet you claim you aren't triggered.

checkmate :smuggo:

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Lmao this guy thinks quoting people's red text is witty.

Hahaha classic liberal goon.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Runaktla posted:

Got that for making fun of people that wanted me to call them xe instead of he or she and thought I was rude for not knowing their gender identity in advance so I'm ok with it.

ssshh

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Snatch Duster posted:

Lmao this guy thinks quoting people's red text is witty.

Hahaha classic liberal goon.

sssshhh

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
It's Saturday can y'all just fuckin chill out

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
I got my erection so sure I'm good.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Runaktla posted:

I got my erection so sure I'm good.

put it in my ear

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Lol, just lolling at all the Trump supporters saying he's playing some kind of 4D chess. They can't believe their hero the dealmaker could fail so hard on making such an easy D. This isn't like him, they say, this isn't like Trump airlines or Trump steak. He's just playing the long game, they say. Ah, but that's the secret. They laugh and call Trump Steak a failure, but it was only the beginning. They laugh at how he enjoys his steaks, but now you've got it on the brain. You're all scanning the 4 dimensions, trying to figure out all his pieces, but up there in not the 5th, not the 6th, nor even the 7th or 8th, but the 9th dimension is where his true plan lies, his true goal. All of this, the whole presidency even, is to accomplish this goal. You see, when Obamacare collapses, the frail ketchup company CEOs will perish or be forced to sell their companies. And who will be there to buy them up? Donald Hussein Jonald Trump! Then suddenly he can sell his world famous Trump Steaks with complimentary Trump Ketchup. This is what true business genius looks like, and you've all been played like Trumps chumps.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Toadvine posted:

But it's just sort of become habit to wake up and check this thread first thing.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

So how much is this guys lifestyle going to cost us all in the end? Billions probably?

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

its been awhile since i've heard about america being great again.

seems that might have been an overambitious goal. hm.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Mordor She Wrote posted:

But it's just sort of become habit to wake up and check this thread first thing.

can't we just relax post on the weekends like Wile Coyote and Sam Sheepdog clocking out

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
the :regd07: will continue until morale improves

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Shadow0 posted:

Lol, just lolling at all the Trump supporters saying he's playing some kind of 4D chess. They can't believe their hero the dealmaker could fail so hard on making such an easy D. This isn't like him, they say, this isn't like Trump airlines or Trump steak. He's just playing the long game, they say. Ah, but that's the secret. They laugh and call Trump Steak a failure, but it was only the beginning. They laugh at how he enjoys his steaks, but now you've got it on the brain. You're all scanning the 4 dimensions, trying to figure out all his pieces, but up there in not the 5th, not the 6th, nor even the 7th or 8th, but the 9th dimension is where his true plan lies, his true goal. All of this, the whole presidency even, is to accomplish this goal. You see, when Obamacare collapses, the frail ketchup company CEOs will perish or be forced to sell their companies. And who will be there to buy them up? Donald Hussein Jonald Trump! Then suddenly he can sell his world famous Trump Steaks with complimentary Trump Ketchup. This is what true business genius looks like, and you've all been played like Trumps chumps.

source your quotes

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
That health care thing sure was a disaster. I think Obamacare is already the Republican vision of universal coverage and therefore there's basically no ideas left outside of Rand Paul libertopia style health care.

I think the wiretap thing and health care was more damaging than the Russian innuendo (which may or may not lead anywhere idk)

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

shareblue memes are poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Lunixnerd posted:

shareblue memes are poo poo

Show us on the picture where the meme triggered you.

• Locked thread