Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Show us on the picture where the meme triggered you.

It couldn't its only worth $6.15 (assuming it took all of an hour to make)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
sorry to say it's indeed a bad meme.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
If Obama wasn't such a pussy and failed leader we'd have good health insurance right now instead of trying to pick up the pieces of a piece of poo poo plan

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
I believe that would qualify as a counter-meme, employed against the much larger amount of conservative memes which show a poorly drawn dumb liberal stereotype, so its meme strength can only be fairly considered in that context.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Reminder that Obama did nothing, absolutely nothing of the big things he promised (ending wars, single payer healthcare)

I think the libs are projecting their failed leader and disappointment in their own shattered idealism onto Donald J.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Reminder that Obama did nothing, absolutely nothing of the big things he promised (ending wars, single payer healthcare)

I think the libs are projecting their failed leader and disappointment in their own shattered idealism onto Donald J.

haha i dont believe this character for a second.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Was Obama the president the person he campaigned as, yes or no

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Haha a thing a child asks. Is this an existential question? I think we are all different people from day to day. Loll

poo poo I already forgot you aren't sincere.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
Obama's biggest mistake was thinking he could work across the aisle with Republicans.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
You never step in the same river twice

And definitely not while changing horses

Which you can lead to water but can't make her drink

Toadvine fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Mar 25, 2017

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

[•] yes

Haha that was easy ask me another one; I'm crazy enough to believe anything those drat libs shove down my throat!

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

Lunixnerd posted:

shareblue memes are poo poo

haha you are wrong

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Barack Obama was a good president.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

lmao as opposed to what, a billionaire who claims he has business experience? so far trump is running things the way you'd expect a person who lied about being a good businessman would.

there aren't a lot of people out there backing up his claims that he's some amazing negotiator. in fact it almost seems that he inherited a lot of Fred Trump's money and then pissed away all the cash trying to play businessman in things other than real estate, and when those went bust, leveraged the properties his dad had purchased earlier as well as a few properties Don purchased with his dads money before he died.

but who knows, maybe the rich rich billionaire business genius was just making some smooth as gently caress moves when he licensed his family's name for frozen steaks and vodka

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Obama's biggest mistake was thinking he could work across the aisle with Republicans.

I think Obama came in planning to do a lot, tried to compromise, found this out the hard way, and then gave the gently caress up and left everything idling in a compromise since.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

No , but he was blocked at every turn except on war issues.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
I think we can all agree that healthcare is very complicated!

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Waterbed Wendy posted:

I think we can all agree that healthcare is very complicated!

Who could have possibly known? :sad:

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Blazing Ownager posted:

I think Obama came in planning to do a lot, tried to compromise, found this out the hard way, and then gave the gently caress up and left everything idling in a compromise since.
Well, he kept trying right up until the debt ceiling fiasco in mid-2011. By then, the tea party had taken the House and "desperate compromise attempts" and "executive action" were his two options.

Obama's legacy is mixed, but immediate Republican obstruction is part of it.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

after years of gridlock one party finally has all the power and when they get it they fumble immediately in the most humiliating way

Trump has absolute power and still is completely incompetent

lol were gonna loving die

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Tiberius Christ posted:

after years of gridlock one party finally has all the power and when they get it they fumble immediately in the most humiliating way

Trump has absolute power and still is completely incompetent

lol were gonna loving die

This is not indicative of completely bad times ahead. I'd be far more worried if they got their poo poo passed tbh.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mordor She Wrote posted:

kill all republicans imo

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Republicans getting the House and Senate just goes to show that the 3 million more votes Hillary got is totally irrelevant. People were sick of the democrats across the board and the electoral college did the job it was supposed to.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Both parties need to stop being obstructionist little children and let President Trump make this county great as was foretold in the Bible, praise the Lord.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Poetic Justice posted:

Republicans getting the House and Senate just goes to show that the 3 million more votes Hillary got is totally irrelevant. People were sick of the democrats across the board and the electoral college did the job it was supposed to.

Lol if you don't understand how Republican majorities leading to impartial redistricting and lack of effective voting rights in many of the same states works

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Lol if you don't understand how Republican majorities leading to impartial redistricting and lack of effective voting rights in many of the same states works

Does that mean if things stay the same that you think that Republicans will always win from now on because of redistricting and lack of effective voting rights in some states?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Reeeeeeee

You loving cuck repub fascist. How dare you besmirch Obama.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
lol have you seen a pic of your average congressional district

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Poetic Justice posted:

Does that mean if things stay the same that you think that Republicans will always win from now on because of redistricting and lack of effective voting rights in some states?

your a fuckin moron m8

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dead gay son posted:

Barack Obama was a good president.

How? Like in what way. I am super liberal guy and he was a massive failure. I guess if you are slightly right of center you can think that.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Poetic Justice posted:

Yeah, so have no idea what you're talking about and are an idiot loser. Very cool.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
what is it with all the Trumpers trying to preface all their statements with "no really I'm a super liberal but I had to support Trump"

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Mordor She Wrote posted:

what is it with all the Trumpers trying to preface all their statements with "no really I'm a super liberal but I had to support Trump"

They think people believe them

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mordor She Wrote posted:

I voted for Vermin Supreme.

Also Hilary wasn't the liberal option.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
You said the reason Repubs took the house and senate was because of jerrymandering and voter disenfranchisement. Well, they are in complete power now, so if that is the case, those two things aren't going to change, which means following that train of thought they will always be voted into power in future elections.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Poetic Justice posted:

You heard it from Poetic Justice, folks. This had nothing to do with voter suppression laws, gerrymandering, and the Electoral College's inflation of midwest votes. The fact that Republicans lost seats in both houses and the popular vote by 3 Million is indicative of how much the American populace wanted them in power. They have a strong mandate here, people.

Dumbshit.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
I am v libral also we shoud resegregate schools that's why im voting for David Duke

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Lol at "voter suppression laws" coming out of the mouths of people that use superdelegates to make sure they always get their status quo candidate.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Hey you Obama groupies, explain how he wasn't a massive failure when he didn't fulfill a single campaign promise? Keep in mind you are saying Trump is a failure for the same reasons and it hasn't been 90 days for him.

Like lol. That is retarded. Lmao. Why do you even care so much if Trump sucks hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Snatch Duster posted:

Hey you Obama groupies, explain how he wasn't a massive failure when he didn't fulfill a single campaign promise? Keep in mind you are saying Trump is a failure for the same reasons and it hasn't been 90 days for him.

Like lol. That is retarded. Lmao. Why do you even care so much if Trump sucks hahaha

Here is a thing I googled. There's 13 pages of promises made on the campaign and then kept. This was a list complied by PolitiFact "Winner of The Pulitzer Prize". Please feel free to go point by point and explain why it is wrong.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/rulings/promise-kept/

• Locked thread