Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
Lmao I wonder if Flynn's son is still a trumpist after watching his failson dad be disgraced yet again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i discovered thres a really long and varied bike trail round my lpace and also theres an archery range people can go to

gently caress your guns imma get myself a cheap rear end bow from Big 5 Sports and practice my skills at the range and by playing the poo poo out of horizon zero dawn so i can servive in the post-trump apoclypict hellscape

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Solarin posted:

he just seems like a scumbag hungering for money and power which he got bigly then got his rear end fired and now is being made a scapegoat by every other person still in power. Loyalty is suicide in the position he is in

Agrajag posted:

dude is a crazy motherfucker and was booted out by the ic during the obama years for being crazy

the fact he was buddy-buddy with both Russia and Turkey also might say a lot about his own hosed up view about how the world should be.

on the other hand, you'd kind of have to be an idiot to think warming up to Putin is a good idea

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8AkpXX3SqQ&t=861s

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Squizzle posted:

*beauregard
**the third

may his balls wither and die

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

cumshitter posted:

i discovered thres a really long and varied bike trail round my lpace and also theres an archery range people can go to

gently caress your guns imma get myself a cheap rear end bow from Big 5 Sports and practice my skills at the range and by playing the poo poo out of horizon zero dawn so i can servive in the post-trump apoclypict hellscape

so will you be known as rambo cumshitter or cumshitter rambo?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lol tormp bad

anime good

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

energy = mattering * speed of piss^2

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

91 was a hosed up year

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lol that they couldnt flex them muscles on obamacare, 2 keen tae lift some 'eavy

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Office Pig posted:

It occurred to me: how do you even talk to your kids about the fact your vote lead to their father being deported? What kind of abhuman creature do you have to be to tell them and yourself "he's still got my vote"? It's absolutely revolting how quickly some of these people rationalize the destruction of their own families and treat it as if it were some distant footnote of the election.

These people can't rationalize their piss president and you want them to own up breaking up their own families?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Office Pig posted:

the fact he was buddy-buddy with both Russia and Turkey also might say a lot about his own hosed up view about how the world should be.

on the other hand, you'd kind of have to be an idiot to think warming up to Putin is a good idea

lets be honest here being a middleman/political agent for putin and his oligarchs is probably an extremely lucrative job

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Agrajag posted:

just buy it? bing bong

I'm gonna buy it on blu ray. This cheesy rear end ploy for 20 more of my dollars is just some major chisler bullshit.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmJ_mcvRQsI

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

cumshitter posted:

ye git ur darryl on fam

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Lastgirl posted:

lol that they couldnt flex them muscles on obamacare, 2 keen tae lift some 'eavy

the bill had no legs because they skipped leg day

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Gringostar posted:

i will be known as cumstriker: he who is everywhere

i will strike fear into my opponents by making GBS threads cum everywhere and pouring chlorine over myh unting grounds so the smell willins till the fear of death in them

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Office Pig posted:

It occurred to me: how do you even talk to your kids about the fact your vote lead to their father being deported? What kind of abhuman creature do you have to be to tell them and yourself "he's still got my vote"? It's absolutely revolting how quickly some of these people rationalize the destruction of their own families and treat it as if it were some distant footnote of the election.

'this is all a misunderstanding, he is one of the good ones! I just wanted the bad ones out like trump said. Somehow trump will make everything okay and protect me from reality'

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Gringostar posted:

cumbo ramshitter

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Lastgirl posted:

paul ryan shouldnt have skipped leg day

ed:fballs

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Business Gorillas posted:

These people can't rationalize their piss president and you want them to own up breaking up their own families?

Even under that primitive, low-empathy mindset you'd think something about having your spouse sent to a literal concentration camp might influence something.

I mean, the answer is obviously no, just food for thought.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

PostNouveau posted:

Haha CNN analyst saying Flynn has flipped on Trump

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

yo what's the link to the thot tool again

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Office Pig posted:

91 was a hosed up year

so is 2017 dude

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

ftw

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
yall if you want to watcha good anime

watch Little Witch Academia

it owns hard

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

Office Pig posted:

just food for thought.

makes u think

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgDwkSlCwHw

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Gringostar posted:

his dad is facing a very long sentence in federal prison dude

I'm glad of it

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

now do hecatoncheires

hecka ton cherries

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
obvs in a post trump hellscape i wont have access to gay hookup apps som im gonna have to figure out a way to holdl a knife to dudes throats and force them to gently caress me in the rear end.

someho w im gonna have to figure out how to be the receptive, submissive partner in unprotected anal sex while also ensuring i have the upper hand

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Spoondick posted:

the bill had no legs because they skipped leg day

I like it, keep up the good work my man

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Epic High Five posted:

i dropped it in the 2nd post of pg1 knock yerself oout

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

Epic High Five posted:

I love thots

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Office Pig posted:

Kids, your dad is a cuck

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

cumshitter posted:

i will be known as cumstriker: he who is everywhere

i will strike fear into my opponents by making GBS threads cum everywhere and pouring chlorine over myh unting grounds so the smell willins till the fear of death in them

weapons of rear end destruction

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Unperson_47 posted:

now do hecatoncheires

hecka ton cherries

wait, what i said don't make a bit of got-dang sense. they still have one face.

• Locked thread