Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=urwlA8kPGt4

If you click one link today, make it this brethren, for you shall see the wonder and lol most glorious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Minimalist Program posted:

*puts up hands* HAha woah easy there, Sean.

Good one, Minmalist Program.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Viruswithshoes posted:

If you click one link today, make it this brethren, for you shall see the wonder and lol most glorious

Lol

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Viruswithshoes posted:

lmao over here

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Viruswithshoes posted:

noice

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

do u know jenny posted:

Even funnier is I just noticed he complained they were out of stock AFTER he ranted about them for years. So either way, he's purchasing them even after ranting about them, or he's such a Baskin-Robbins fan boy or something that he actually notices when Dippin Dots is out of stock at events lol

Spicy is a nerd, so he probably engages in nerd boycotts like "I'm not giving EA another dime!" *buys Andromeda or whatever a week after release instead of pre-ordered. Still gets the most expensive version he can*

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Viruswithshoes posted:

jesus

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain

Viruswithshoes posted:

Lolling @ this

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
https://twitter.com/freddyscott/status/845757619998478337

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Haha

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

how is nelson talking through the window at liberace

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Viruswithshoes posted:

This is awesome

KrolleBolle
Oct 26, 2005

Hello, Is this dog?

Guys, I'm sorry about bringing this dumb cartoon up again, but a few things were bothering me, so I took it down to the lab and ran a few tests.

As I suspected, there were several issues with the trump character.

The "sexual fantasy" slider was set at 260%, which is ridiculous. values over 100% have no effect, and I had to enter windowed mode so I could move the program left, in order to get access to the slider, which protruded about 3 inches out of the interface. I set it at 0%.

Other values that had to be corrected were:

Physical activity:.................set to 0%
Diet:.....................................set to [fast food, meatloaf, incinerated steaks, catsup]

After adjusting these values, the computer generated this new image.

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

KrolleBolle posted:

Guys, I'm sorry about bringing this dumb cartoon up again, but a few things were bothering me, so I took it down to the lab and ran a few tests.

The "sexual fantasy" slider was set at 260%, which is ridiculous. values over 100% have no effect, and I had to enter windowed mode so I could move the program left, in order to get access to the slider, which protruded about 3 inches out of the interface. I set it at 0%.

Diet:.....................................set to [fast food, meatloaf, incinerated steaks, catsup]

lol

*olympic scoreboard graphic appears*
*all five judges gave it LOL*

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Viruswithshoes posted:

:yikes:

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

KrolleBolle posted:

lol

10/10 would LOL again

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Viruswithshoes posted:

Holy loving lmao

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

KrolleBolle posted:

lol

God drat a second ultra-lol has hit the thread.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

KrolleBolle posted:

lol

Whoa don't doxx me

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

KrolleBolle posted:

lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

KrolleBolle posted:

lol

Lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

:bravo:

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage
No Donald: you build a good business reputation by underpromise and overdeliver.

Edit:

Jfc, lol

I mean he could've used chopsticks, but all it does really is just keeping the orange crap off your fingers..

Mr Havafap fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Mar 26, 2017

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

KrolleBolle posted:

lol

YES

loving LOL!

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

You guys are making this trump presidency worth it. God bless

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Can blumpkin the trumpkin

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
I lold like 7 times today. whew

this was one:

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

KrolleBolle posted:

lol

Hahahaha oh my god

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Can blumpkin the trumpkin

:thurman:

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb!

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Viruswithshoes posted:

This is perfect, it's too beautiful, excellent find

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

Those are K-cups. :colbert:

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

I WON THE BETTING POOL ON TESSAS THIRD STUPID VOTE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS HALF-ASSED TITLE

Slippery Tilde

KrloleBlole posted:

lol

Well, its all down hill from here.

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

Velvet Elvis posted:

Even more gauche. :sad:

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Velvet Elvis posted:

The president gets his coffee at Walmart lmao

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
In this lol-rich presidency, i cannot bring myself to gaf about his choice of coffee. also if i was president that'd be one of those little fridges with neon lights and a giant M on it and i'd drive around in one of those lifted trucks with monster logos all over it

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
and I would have the exact same expression as easy d did the whole time i was driving my sponsored truck

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Dial-a-Dog posted:

In this lol-rich presidency, i cannot bring myself to gaf about his choice of coffee. also if i was president that'd be one of those little fridges with neon lights and a giant M on it and i'd drive around in one of those lifted trucks with monster logos all over it

At least then you'd actually represent "southern values" :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

all the ladies say I
Aug 24, 2005

Acción de Espionaje Táctico
Lol I didn't look at the new image as I saw the thumb nail and thought it was the same. Many lols had