Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Nationa enquirer, run by a Trump ally, is running a story that Trump caught Flynn spying for Russia and fired him because of that.

If you want a preview of how dumb this is going to get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Rushi posted:

i just showed up to shitpost hey everyone

hello.jpg

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

ART OF THE DEAL

CHAPTER 5 Doin' Deals Part 4

When some guy wants somethin from you you gotta tell him NO! Show him who's boss and who's in charge and who's the leader, that's you, or me usually. Doin' deals is a lot like makin' a sandwich you gotta put the stuff YOU want on it and NOT the stuff someone else wants. Your enemy wants a concession? Tell him to go to the fuckin' movies and buy some popcorn at the concession stand. Tell him you'll allow him to concede and cut his own fuckin' head off with a samurai sword, do anything but compromise. You know who compromised once? Jesus, and he got killed by (((Barabbus supporters))). When I'm playin' golf I do what I want when I want and you should too, unless you're playin' on my course, when my caddy tells me to use a sand wedge I tell him sandwiches are at the concession stand and throw a handfulla sand in his eyes haha.

I like doin' deals if you wanna know more turn to chapter 6. Or don't, I don't care, I got your money now pal no refunds on this biography. You DO need a credit card to ride this train.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

PostNouveau posted:

Nationa enquirer, run by a Trump ally, is running a story that Trump caught Flynn spying for Russia and fired him because of that.

The very dishonest Flynn turning states witness

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIwbvePH-_k

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

Lastgirl posted:

doin leg stretching by upsidesy like G@tica fam

i don't remember this scene from gattica

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Epic High Five posted:

I hereby dub this chart

Dubious

wait

is silicon an essential nutrient?

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
im drinking to celebrate the tearing apart of the GOP and trump being a little bitch as opposed to just drinking to drink most nights

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/845803188129349633

yes

YES

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cumshitter posted:

iremember readinf about bannon startin off at Wells Fargo and being very ambitious. like he worked there for 3 years straight only taking days off like like christmas and new years because he was forced to

that's a sign of false self importance to me. I work in a building where wells fargo has a floor and i know those fuckers and their cars. So I park double park behind them becUse they get there before me and leave after I do so when I hand my keys off to the parking dudes they stink up my car with all the cologne they put on

like from my very outside observations of them it is a very bad company for work/life balanc and only crazy people work there for long periods of time

wells faygo think about it

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

PostNouveau posted:

Lmao they are gonna keep running those clips where multiple people including Trump said they were behind Flynn 1000%

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

bustin does feel good tho

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
if im craving sugar, i need loving sugar, not beef

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

quadrophrenic posted:

wait

It's one of those minerals we need tiny tiny bits of as a trace element.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

silicon is in just about everything. its one of the most commen elements on this loving gay earth

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
black confederate lives matter

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
if i'm craving oily foods, cheese will do tho

a good chart

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

quadrophrenic posted:

wait

Yes, beep boop, why would you even ask such a silly question?
In extremely Siri voice: Hahahaha

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

quadrophrenic posted:

wait

it is not, neither is unbonded chlorine molecules. If it is there's basically no way you'd be deficient in it

if you crave salty foods what you're really craving is the sweet release of a hideously painful death, or being turned into a robotic automaton

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
whats c-spam stand for lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Silicon shares a bunch in common with carbon, and it's possible there could be silicon-based life.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

when you want to not die of a preventable disease youre really craving a boot stomping on your face

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

FactsAreUseless posted:

Silicon shares a bunch in common with carbon, and it's possible there could be silicon-based life.

is this why the bill didn't pass?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's one of those minerals we need tiny tiny bits of as a trace element.

like i'm aware of the concept of essential micronutrients, but i'm like 99% sure silicon is not one of them

but what do I know, i got a C in bio

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Although IIRC it's more difficult because of its higher atomic number but IDK this is all poo poo I vaguely remember from high school.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Rushi posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

fighting marxism since six years before the first part of das kapital is published and more than 30 until all 3 volumes are

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

I love that these guys always drive Japanese cars.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

Gettin ready for Night of Small Hands I see.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Rushi posted:

is this why the bill didn't pass?
Probably yeah

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

a helpful bear posted:

im drinking to celebrate the tearing apart of the GOP and trump being a little bitch as opposed to just drinking to drink most nights

whatever gets u thru the nite

its alrite

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

FactsAreUseless posted:

mass effect andromeda, critically acclaimed game of the year, probably has silicon based life forms

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Rushi posted:

Cum on my spam and eggs

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

ah poo poo i should really finish the tricky dick update

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Solarin posted:

they are just gently nudging blame away from themselves because they know they'll never compromise in a genuine way to get democratic support. They just need to label themselves as the noble saviors of the democrat's hosed system

Oh right, Graham.

fwiw, nobody at that town hall was having it, and he exposed himself for the slimeball he is

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

silicon is an essential nutrient if you're a diatom

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i hate sand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016