Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

Lastgirl posted:

Spice Boy in a Spice World

boy meets spice world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

"There weren't any."

"if mlk was alive during the civil war, i think

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qnnaNv2TIw

lmao these ads went up hours after they pulled them

good job advertising your incompetence to the people watching the sweet 16 gently caress-o's

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

show us the colonoscopy, spicer

[Obamaishly] Check the colonoscopy. Pl-please proceed Spicenator

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

this is all going to end with somebody dead isn't it

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Lmao

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Yinlock posted:

this is all going to end with somebody dead isn't it

the lady third from the left on the bottom was probably the cause

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/EricLiptonNYT/status/845829508867522562

I love how there is so much talk about it, so Dems can blame everything on trump.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
there are a bunch of dumb turmp supporters on another forum i go to an dtheyre trying to place this up rear end another 11th dimensional trump play

like lol yeah you could have repealed it and replaced it with a plan you made in the many months you had in advance. and youre saying "we had to burn the village to save the village" is the smarter move

the weird thing is that aussies are the hardest trump supporters and holy poo poo are they dumb

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Whoa does that baby own that dumb truck?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I can't wait for the GOP to try for a week to agree on the wall and then give up forever.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Office Pig posted:

GOOGLE BLACK
CONFEDERATES

google black is the preferred search engine of the deep state

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

this website didn't do tone justice???

seems like a waste of time

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Winkie01 posted:

I love how there is so much talk about it, so Dems can blame everything on trump.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/Talen_Lee/status/845831327542784000

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
please do not melt a cat

Jove
Jun 18, 2004

He doesn't come to us...we go to him...BOW DOWN, SLAVE.
Omg lmfaof

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

[Obamaishly] Check the colonoscopy. Pl-please proceed Spicenator

[romney struggling to express human emotions]: i bring my colon in for regular maintenance

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived

Rushi posted:

boy meets spice world

his testicles are WAY off just from laughing

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

yr twitter game is so fuckin off the charts

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

yr twitter game is so fuckin off the charts

i actually found that while GIS'ing for "sean spicer rear end" and getting its av as a hit

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I wish I was rich so I could help people. I'm so poor and I feel so bad I have nothing to give

When I feel this way I just do some mapping for Missing Maps, which helps Doctors Without Boarders

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Winkie01 posted:

https://twitter.com/EricLiptonNYT/status/845829508867522562

since i couldn't get financing for a new car to put in a demolition derby im going to drive yours and blame your driving skills when your car gets hosed up

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

I usually ask them to tell me what battle that specific flag flew over in the civil war

None of them can answer honestly because of course it didn't fly over anything until it flew over the southern courthouses, raised by the Klan, to protest civil rights and desegregation

i usually dont talk w them but if i had to id tell them to go gently caress themselves then id moonwalk out

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

i actually found that while GIS'ing for "sean spicer rear end" and getting its av as a hit

sometimes the mountain comes to Mohammed

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Big Fat Iguana posted:

When I feel this way I just do some mapping for Missing Maps, which helps Doctors Without Boarders

now your just giving them borders you jerk

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
Does anyone find it weird how trump murdered 240+ Syrian civilians in a single attack yet it's getting no traction in the news :thinking:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
what the gently caress is happening, what's Flyn doing and why are we talking about butts

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Scent of Worf posted:

Does anyone find it weird how trump murdered 240+ Syrian civilians in a single attack yet it's getting no traction in the news :thinking:

how many of those 240 Syrians were pretty white american ladies

gotcha there buster

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

sexpig by night posted:

what the gently caress is happening, what's Flyn doing and why are we talking about butts

welcome to the anaconda zone

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Epic High Five posted:

I usually ask them to tell me what battle that specific flag flew over in the civil war

None of them can answer honestly because of course it didn't fly over anything until it flew over the southern courthouses, raised by the Klan, to protest civil rights and desegregation

Wait, what? The flag usually flown by neoconfederate shitheads is the battle flag of the Army of Northern Virginia, which was in practice flown by all sorts of Confederate army forces. The official one was too similar to both the Confederate national flag and the US flag, so they whipped up a new one that ended up being popular-- so popular it got stuck onto the new confederate national flag in 1863. It didn't fly in any civil contexts during the war, but definitely was flown at battles. :confused:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Scent of Worf posted:

Americas at large don't give a poo poo about this. America sucks

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Scent of Worf posted:

That's 240 potential TERRORISTS not coming over to impose sharia law on MY America! #pizzagate

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

sexpig by night posted:

day crew please

we have to talk about the impact of almost 200 chiclets in spicer's tract at this point okay~

who knows what the fk double agent flynn is doing rn ok, he could be playin a round o golf or sellin state secrets

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

sexpig by night posted:

we don't know anything new in the last 12 hours and I can tell folks that I follow the most authoritative primary source in this admin, @seanspicersbutt

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Scent of Worf posted:

it's more par for the course than his poo poo golf game

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Scent of Worf posted:

were any of the photogenic americans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

sexpig by night posted:

Flynn is uploading YouTube vids of his booty blast workout. He's like Blogilates, but more chipper

• Locked thread