Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/845849314681389056

fat reek's gonna get a hell of a whoopin for this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Al! posted:

they think im making tarot cards but really im capturing their souls

Man, you are HARSH on Baloogan here

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

teresa may is chani and tony Blair is stilgar

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
even without dogie watching the wheels come off the Trump administration has been pretty good

maybe I'll even get a fancy coffee tomorrow :shobon:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Squizzle posted:

than the scifi original television movie?????

Id take scif channels movie of Andromeda Strain over syfy channnels Dune

But definitely take Syfy channels 12 Monkeys series over everything else

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

ed balls is duncan idaho

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

cumshitter posted:

ok im a wuss you called me out on it

:frogbon:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Nice dude

Is it v lean? Do you add bacon or anything to the ground meat?

eh i should have added bacon

its er, definitely not lean

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i used to gently caress with the larouchites on my campus because they were awful. they stood behind signs of obama with a hitler mustache and would shout at people to engage with them and that was the first step in them getting a fellow student to drop out of college and join their cult. it legit made me angry

one time i got them to sing me a song about how obama was hitler and how he was going to take peoples healthcare away. this confused me, so id id some reearch and apparently the larouchites are well known in opera journals because larouche publishe articles about how a certain musical note can control peoples minds and i guess thats why they lined up in chorus formation to sing at me

another time i went up to them and they did their usual tactic of going "why are you angry? you look angry. why are you angry? why are you angry?"

so i sez "im not angry. you think that because youre in a cult and youve lost thea bility to relate to people."

so this big angry 6'5" ginger dude stands up from his table looks all tough and walks up to me. i know hes not going to throw a punch because if they attacked a student on campus theyd lose their table rights. we stare each other down and i sez "whats your facebook? lets be friends."

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/fackinpeter/status/845845620539772928

:suicide:

charms
Oct 14, 2012

shiksa posted:

Surprised that it took this long for this guy in particular to figure out there's no point in doing Trump's bidding

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
@Al! The Baloogan tarot card should be reversed BTW

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

anything interesting happen today?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

my name is a thrilling word

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

i used to gently caress with the larouchites on my campus because they were awful. they stood behind signs of obama with a hitler mustache and would shout at people to engage with them and that was the first step in them getting a fellow student to drop out of college and join their cult. it legit made me angry

one time i got them to sing me a song about how obama was hitler and how he was going to take peoples healthcare away. this confused me, so id id some reearch and apparently the larouchites are well known in opera journals because larouche publishe articles about how a certain musical note can control peoples minds and i guess thats why they lined up in chorus formation to sing at me

another time i went up to them and they did their usual tactic of going "why are you angry? you look angry. why are you angry? why are you angry?"

so i sez "im not angry. you think that because youre in a cult and youve lost thea bility to relate to people."

so this big angry 6'5" ginger dude stands up from his table looks all tough and walks up to me. i know hes not going to throw a punch because if they attacked a student on campus theyd lose their table rights. we stare each other down and i sez "whats your facebook? lets be friends."

this_really_happened.pdf.gz

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
*taps foot* *checks watch*

"most amazing thing i have ever seen"
"truly something to behold"
"diabolical"
"savant of modern media"
"truly next level"
"like neo bending the matrix"

thank you new york times writer fahrad manjoo

mannerup fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Mar 26, 2017

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cumshitter posted:

you met lash laroux?!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

my name is a thrilling word

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

MariusLecter posted:

@Al! The Baloogan tarot card should be reversed BTW

when the baloogan card is dealt inverted it signifies your sewer's about to back up and overflow

on a metaphorical level I guess

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Man I tried to make a tarot-themed mapping of my inner brainscape a bit ago but those are amazing. Pure post essence.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Baloogan posted:

obama is paul
leto (leto III, known as leto II but he is the third to be named for hte Duke) is trump
the god emperor

fear....

The redhats must be like the Sadukar, then. They think they're badass warriors from the inhospitable wastes, but in reality they're red shirts too dumb to get out of the way of a harvester.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

punchymcpunch posted:

you met lash laroux?!

*nods like Captain America* I got that reference.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
unironically

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBE-uBgtINg

you fools this is what freedom is
freedom is electing a trump
free to do anything
free to make mistakes
nothing is beyond america

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw5vcUPyL90

this is so so so so bad

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

the freepmen exist in greater numbers than we suspect

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
breath the free air
let it fill your lungs
ma always said you'd be the chosen one
she said your one in a million
your got to burn to shine
your were born under a bad sign
with a blue moon in your eyes

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

mannerup posted:

"diabolical"
"savant of modern media"
"truly next level"

or he just saw something about obama wiretaps scroll by this morning and wound up played by fox loving news

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i hope tommy cameos in all 6 power rangers movies like sabanverse stan lee

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

shiksa posted:

oh man its over

even chris christie, captain of the cuck brigade, is turning on trump

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

mannerup posted:

"diabolical"
"savant of modern media"
"truly next level"

yeah til you see the screencap of fox and friends this morning promoting bombshell trump wiretap evidence at 9 pm.

jesus christ some people will just trip all over their dicks to proclaim him some evil bond villain genius.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5qdu5oSGJ8

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

those cards're fuckin rad yo

Office Pig posted:

or he just saw something about obama wiretaps scroll by this morning and wound up played by fox loving news
lol I like how the republican speaker of the house is a "handy new enemy"

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Baloogan posted:

this_really_happened.pdf.gz

It did!

they called campus police on me several times. it was a state school so their table permit was guaranteed to them under the 1st amendment

after the third time i told a police officer I had every right to talk poo poo at them I made an appointment with the school bureaucracy. thats how I learned why they could table there.

they couldn't take away their table rights but they told the police station on campus to not treat them calling police on students who attended the school so seriously

and thats how I grew up to be ignatius "cumshitter" reilly

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 206 days!
trump is a groteque step towards the creation of the kwisatz haderach

ie, baron harkonnen

(who is paul's grandfather fyi)

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

mannerup posted:

"diabolical"
"savant of modern media"
"truly next level"

only the GOP could control all the branches of government and have a civil war

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Augus posted:

anything interesting happen today?

Turns out Donald Trump is the President, loving crazy I know

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
trump please use your 69 dimensional candyland powers to destroy the entire republican establishment

i will worship you as a god like the weird frog virgins

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

It did!

they called campus police on me several times. it was a state school so their table permit was guaranteed to them under the 1st amendment

after the third time i told a police officer I had every right to talk poo poo at them I made an appointment with the school bureaucracy. thats how I learned why they could table there.

they couldn't take away their table rights but they told the police station on campus to not treat them calling police on students who attended the school so seriously

and thats how I grew up to be ignatius "cumshitter" reilly

every single time ive had the cops called on me its been due to work and every single time they've been hella helpful like, parking nearby which makes motorists slow the fuuuuuck down and a couple times they even help direct traffic around our worksight
who the gently caress PUT all the loving manholes in the road like seriously cars drive there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Donkwich posted:

trump please use your 69 dimensional candyland powers to destroy the entire republican establishment

i will worship you as a god like the weird frog virgins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ7z57qrZU8

• Locked thread