Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

Defenstrate America through the overton window imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
our descendents will speak with teary eyes about The Mattering, a mythic time when things mattered, before the post-matter catastrophe, brought about the Orange Emperor And The All-Right Men

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

financially racist posted:

i dunno why, but as i was falling asleep i just randomly remembered that time a bunch of tv executives got so fuckin high on their own farts that they decided to make a sitcom based on the cavemen from some geico commercial

i woke up just to remind you all that was a thing that really happened. well g'night.

Wikipedia posted:

They must also endure racial epithets such as "Magger", a pun based on "Cro-Magnon".

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Humidora posted:

Defenstrate America through the overton window imo

wtf do you think happened?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Yea
I remember her saying

I'm already dead
I'm already dead
I'm already dead
I'm already dead
I'm already dead
I'm already dead
I'm already dead
I'm already dead

DRAGULA

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Addamere posted:

what if i got assets on every planet

asking for a friend

even the prison planet?

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
overton windows has performed an illegal abortion and will now shut down

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MariusLecter posted:

Yea
I remember her saying

I'm already dead
I'm already dead
I'm already dead
I'm already dead
I'm already dead
I'm already dead
I'm already dead
I'm already dead

DRAGULA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvsMPOfblfg

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HvmqGtoY_0

nopants
May 29, 2004
I just got one question before I pass out. Why is our media so loving stupid? Our president is a piss baby Russian puppet. There's no need to be afraid. Run this pies bitch trucking and fuckin dumbshit tool out ofbtown. Gnight

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Baloogan posted:

my reading is that trump wanted in to the secret globalist club and they laughed at him and dind't let him in so he decided to gently caress them

and now they continue to laugh because he's to senile to wield government power effectively

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
They'll sacrifice their children to the serpent god Trumpzalcoatl, to ensure that the Indebted Ceiling, the great structure that holds up the sky, continues to stand every day

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Trump gets his intel from Breitbart and infowars, that is really loving funny

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

anime was right posted:

we're all going to die

ironically our ability to adapt will be our undoing

we pull away cards one at a time, dumping plastics into the ocean, creating a greenhouse effect, deforestation... the list goes on.

so fast do we improve our lives that nothing else can even remotely keep up with us.

when the coral dies, there will be no place for the shellfish to live, but we'll have killed all the fish. there will be so many vacuums that when we pull that final card, the one that sends us over the edge.

the vacuum will fill suddenly and our society will collapse instantly.

a few will remain, vagrant victims of our hubris.

these men will build the world again, it will not be the same. the 8th generation of the planet is waiting for your children. they will rise, smart enough to survive in the ashes we have left for them to roam in.

their tragic children will know us as fools as they repeat our mistakes.

Sir, this is a

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Haha

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

this is insanely good

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Solarin posted:

and now they continue to laugh because he's to senile to wield government power effectively

congrats on being a sheep I guess lol

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

nopants posted:

I just got one question before I pass out. Why is our media so loving stupid? Our president is a piss baby Russian puppet. There's no need to be afraid. Run this pies bitch trucking and fuckin dumbshit tool out ofbtown. Gnight

the way they're structured works better if the POTUS is important and worth listening to. So no matter what made up poo poo comes out of his mouth they are going to assume credibility and importance.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
trump *nothing happens*

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
democrats are just using stalin's playbook, which psl should appreciate

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Bert Roberge posted:

Sir, this is a

i would like to have your mondo fries please

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
we are a glitch.

at some point one creature will run amok. that is the natural order of it. they fill the niche that nothing else can and then monopolize that system... the dinosaurs did it. every generation of earth had one like it. it made oxygen. it made oil. every mass extinction is the groundwork of another more powerful species.

but they weren't supposed to be self aware. that was the issue. we have to halves to our brain, we have language, we can talk to ourselves. it allows for self reflection. but it's two halves of the same self. its an insular, closed conversation. an infinite loop that changes only when prodded slightly from the outside. we think we change, but we don't... one of our two selves won the argument.

thats not part of the programming. that wasn't supposed to happen. language is hosed up, it broke us. we will destroy the planet because we can share informatino faster than anyone else, because we think we can self reflect, we are utterly uncaring of any consequences we can see. if we were truly intelligent, we would learn. no, we are stupid bioligcal impulses that gently caress and scream and eat until we die.

its going to be loving beautiful. we are more kick rear end than the dinosaurs. we would be gods to those stupid loving shitlizards. we're going to be nothing nobodies the children of the future fantasize about. we will be in whatever is equivalent to their books as these dominant alpha fucks that couldn't even learn to survive a heatwave.

we are the next step to a godhood we will never see or comprehend, and we will be remembered as a footnote to their rightful place in history.

and these gods too shall be a blip in time.

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Evil_Greven fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Mar 26, 2017

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Baloogan posted:

congrats on being a sheep I guess lol

I dunno man Trump has a pretty hosed up brain and is 70 years old. He's a shambling tower of poo poo but I guess imbued with holy powers in your belief system

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

anime was right posted:

we are a glitch.

at some point one creature will run amok. that is the natural order of it. they fill the niche that nothing else can and then monopolize that system... the dinosaurs did it. every generation of earth had one like it. it made oxygen. it made oil. every mass extinction is the groundwork of another more powerful species.

but they weren't supposed to be self aware. that was the issue. we have to halves to our brain, we have language, we can talk to ourselves. it allows for self reflection. but it's two halves of the same self. its an insular, closed conversation. an infinite loop that changes only when prodded slightly from the outside. we think we change, but we don't... one of our two selves won the argument.

thats not part of the programming. that wasn't supposed to happen. language is hosed up, it broke us. we will destroy the planet because we can share informatino faster than anyone else, because we think we can self reflect, we are utterly uncaring of any consequences we can see. if we were truly intelligent, we would learn. no, we are stupid bioligcal impulses that gently caress and scream and eat until we die.

its going to be loving beautiful. we are more kick rear end than the dinosaurs. we would be gods to those stupid loving shitlizards. we're going to be nothing nobodies the children of the future fantasize about. we will be in whatever is equivalent to their books as these dominant alpha fucks that couldn't even learn to survive a heatwave.

we are the next step to a godhood we will never see or comprehend, and we will be remembered as a footnote to their rightful place in history.

Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away.
Now it looks as though they're here to stay.
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly I'm not half the man I used to be.
There's a shadow hanging over me.
Oh, yesterday came suddenly.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxeKLy-Yz38

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Solarin posted:

I dunno man Trump has a pretty hosed up brain and is 70 years old. He's a shambling tower of poo poo but I guess imbued with holy powers in your belief system

thanks again for strawmanning you are really loving smart. seriously congratulations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Bert Roberge posted:

Sir, this is a

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmlwhaEEgE

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

I wish Buckminster Fuller was the president and not dead. That would rule

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

anime was right posted:

we are a glitch.

pillar man speech tier imo

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lmao im pretty sure trump rly is 70 i dont think its scarecrowery

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
aka best jojo arc

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Baloogan posted:

my reading is that trump wanted in to the secret globalist club and they laughed at him and dind't let him in so he decided to gently caress them

the concept of conceited old money isnt some alex jones breakthrough my dude

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
can't believe you haven't posted the best scene yet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2sqdudEle4

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

rudatron posted:

can't believe you haven't posted the best scene yet