Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
What features other than "softer than a plank of wood" does a normal bed have?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Foxhound posted:

Crushing loneliness?

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Foxhound posted:

Look at Mr fancy pants over here, not sleeping on a yoga mat on a concrete garage

GoingPostal
Jun 1, 2015

I love Derek Smart
U love Derek Smart
If we didn't love Derek Smart, we'd be lame
A horrible attempt at a 'natural' cock ring.

As a companion piece to the eyeballs up the butthole, I guess?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

GoingPostal posted:

The reviews are great

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Oh god I remember being in denial like this.

Not to this extent, mind you. I was at least fifteen pounds lighter than this lady at my heaviest.

But seriously, that denial-of-reality poo poo is the loving worst and it's toxic and if you have anyone in your life enabling it, it will never stop.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

green chicken feet posted:

It would be funnier if the 2nd panel was the same except for 35 years later.

don't doxx magemage

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Somfin posted:

Oh god I remember being in denial like this.

Not to this extent, mind you. I was at least fifteen pounds lighter than this lady at my heaviest.

But seriously, that denial-of-reality poo poo is the loving worst and it's toxic and if you have anyone in your life enabling it, it will never stop.

What broke that cycle if you're willing to share? How do you stop someone enabling those thoughts.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Sinners Sandwich posted:

What broke that cycle if you're willing to share? How do you stop someone enabling those thoughts.

Eat them.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

GoingPostal posted:

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Cures: sex apathy
Increases: sex revulsion

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

The Basslet is apparently a wearable subwoofer you wear on your wrist, which silently amplifies sound through vibrations.

Picture the kind of mouth-breather who'd wear one of those.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Man Blythe really did see some poo poo on Band Of Brothers didn't he?

Dissociative Donut
Oct 9, 2009

by Pragmatica
:nws: :nms: http://imgur.com/a/pPw7Z

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

:rip: frank & beans

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

That is quite the pickle.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

:stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk:

It's like one of my worst fears.

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

That is quite the pickle.

A good joke.

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

china bot posted:

lol

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Being told the words "morbidly obese" by a doctor, getting the gently caress out of a series of enabling relationships, exercising enough to fix my brokebrain regarding exercise being impossible for me (which enabling ex no. 2 reinforced like gently caress), and setting a goal weight for the end of the year. Also realising that "hungry" isn't a totally negative emotion helped.

The moment when you put on an old favourite shirt and it's a hilarious clown tent on you is the best fuckin' moment.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Somfin posted:

Being told the words "morbidly obese" by a doctor, getting the gently caress out of a series of enabling relationships, exercising enough to fix my brokebrain regarding exercise being impossible for me (which enabling ex no. 2 reinforced like gently caress), and setting a goal weight for the end of the year. Also realising that "hungry" isn't a totally negative emotion helped.

The moment when you put on an old favourite shirt and it's a hilarious clown tent on you is the best fuckin' moment.

Congrats! How much did you lose if you're willing to share?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Solice Kirsk posted:

Congrats! How much did you lose if you're willing to share?

30 ish pounds so far. Got another 30 to lose before I'm done, and I've started lifting so it's being replaced by muscle. If I don't make my goal weight by December 31 because I'm too stronk, I'm gonna call it a win.

Apparently it's having a significant impact on my appearance already, and I sure feel better about basically everything all the time.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

china bot posted:

Was watching a movie with Keith David in it today and all I could keep thinking about was this. THEN I opened this thread.

The universe was calling me here.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

Somfin posted:

30 ish pounds so far. Got another 30 to lose before I'm done, and I've started lifting so it's being replaced by muscle. If I don't make my goal weight by December 31 because I'm too stronk, I'm gonna call it a win.

Apparently it's having a significant impact on my appearance already, and I sure feel better about basically everything all the time.

Congrats, dude! Sounds like you're doing all the right stuff and working hard. That's awesome. :)

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Somfin posted:

that takes a lot of willpower and i am proud of you

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

More like the proudest rhino

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Uhhh I come to this thread to see the worst in humanity, not uplifting stories/social support??

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

oldpainless posted:

More like the proudest rhino

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Scholtz posted:

Uhhh I come to this thread to see the worst in humanity,

Turn off your monitor

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Somfin posted:

Im glad youre making Somfin of yourself. :mmmhmm:

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

The Saddest Rhino posted:

that takes a lot of willpower and i am proud of you

I'm actually disappointed by how little effort it's taken to get this far. Like, I was expecting agonizing battles with my base instincts but it turns out it's mostly just "you already had a slice of the company birthday cake today, no cookies for you, eat your tasty small chicken pita and drink a protein shake and feel good you dope." One of the big problems that's been keeping me fat is memory holing previous eating or justifying serious regular binges as minor indulgences. I'm just lucky that my heart and blood pressure have always been remarkably healthy for my weight, and that I caught this poo poo when I was relatively young.

Also gym folks are really friendly and a lot of them like teaching newbies and if I'd known that lifting was just JRPG grinding at a younger age I'd probably be a professional powerlifter now.

But thanks ya wonderful goons, the support is truly appreciated and y'all rock. :kimchi: I'll dig up a photo of my fat bastard former self for thread content soon.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Somfin posted:

I'm actually disappointed by how little effort it's taken to get this far. Like, I was expecting agonizing battles with my base instincts but it turns out it's mostly just "you already had a slice of the company birthday cake today, no cookies for you, eat your tasty small chicken pita and drink a protein shake and feel good you dope." One of the big problems that's been keeping me fat is memory holing previous eating or justifying serious regular binges as minor indulgences. I'm just lucky that my heart and blood pressure have always been remarkably healthy for my weight, and that I caught this poo poo when I was relatively young.

Also gym folks are really friendly and a lot of them like teaching newbies and if I'd known that lifting was just JRPG grinding at a younger age I'd probably be a professional powerlifter now.

But thanks ya wonderful goons, the support is truly appreciated and y'all rock. :kimchi: I'll dig up a photo of my fat bastard former self for thread content soon.

Gonna go do 30 minutes of cardio in your name.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Somfin posted:

Yay! Congratulations, keep it up!

but don't do this plz

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

but don't do this plz

Yeah, everyone knows Twilight Sparkle is the best to dress as to celebrate lifting

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

but don't do this plz

i disagree, shine bright like a diamond baby boo #bodypositivity

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Found my wedding outfit

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The Saddest Rhino posted:

i disagree, shine bright like a diamond baby boo #bodypositivity

My Little Pony movie now banned in Alabama, Russia and Malaysia.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Obligatory: that photo set is from long before current MLP was a thing

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Data Graham posted:

Obligatory: that photo set is from long before current MLP was a thing

It doesn't look like it's from the early 80's.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Solice Kirsk posted:

It doesn't look like it's from the early 80's.

"current". Read for content, man!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Somfin posted:

My next few weeks of Physical Therapy are in your name, stay strong!

• Locked thread