Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Incitatus posted:

Also I need people to form a clan. Hispanic! at the Disco

Clans don't do anything other than put a title under your name, right? I'm in a long-dead clan with noone else in it and I don't know if I'm missing out on anything, but I don't think I am?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
There's a couple of trophies you can get for using the clan stuff but that's about all

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

That's how I did it but flawless trophy, no dice. Two runs the past week, both times sword got excited and goes for a 3 swing finale. loving stupid as poo poo.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
flawless vault like a real man

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021
Flawless Raider will forever be the Destiny trophy I don't get and quite frankly I couldn't care less.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

TaurusOxford posted:

Flawless Raider will forever be the Destiny trophy I don't get and quite frankly I couldn't care less.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Oh and the one for collecting ghosts or some other such bullshit.

gently caress that noise.

I never got Touch of Uncle for the same reason.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Yeah. That's why :chord:

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CheeseFactory posted:

Well that's because he got arrested after the first time.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

CheeseFactory posted:

Oh and the one for collecting ghosts or some other such bullshit.

gently caress that noise.

I had no problem with collecting ghosts or those fragments on the Dreadnought (minus challenge mode Oryx cause gently caress that poo poo) because those simply required me to look at a guide.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Which reminds me, lmfao@the idea of running 390 KF with Goons. The sheer number of non-finished runs I've been involved with here because getting and staying on platforms in order is rocket science or because of an errant Knight that always becomes a team issue when collapsed in the center and no one ever takes responsibility for, or... just, yikes. Early condolences to the dildos here who try it.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

cvnvcnv posted:

sword got excited

edit:

cvnvcnv posted:

ToM is a very bad gun tho, always was. I used it like three times for Sisters then got rid of that terrible gimmick.

Which reminds me, lmfao@the idea of running 390 KF with Goons. The sheer number of non-finished runs I've been involved with here because getting and staying on platforms in order is rocket science or because of an errant Knight that always becomes a team issue when collapsed in the center and no one ever takes responsibility for, or... just, yikes. Early condolences to the dildos here who try it.

I finished KF a ton of time with goons. I was the runner almost every single time.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

uziScouts like Touch of Malice are a hoot, especially with Full Auto, I enjoy it in Croosible

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Uh the joke name for it is Touch of Phallus ok

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

actionjackson posted:

I finished KF a ton of time with goons. I was the runner almost every single time.

I became default relic runner at a point to eliminate the gently caress ups and such but that only ever shifted them somewhere else.

superaggrocrag, if he read this thread which he doesn't, should post his completions to time played for it to show how truly wretched psgoons are at it.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

I forgot you could look up stats for others since I never do lol. Welp, he has 3 more completions in a few less hours. Shocking but still, the pgs thread people's stats for the raid are also going to be dire. KF is particularly a challenge for dem boys.

cvnvcnv fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Mar 27, 2017

sunday at work
Apr 6, 2011

"Man is the animal that thinks something is wrong."
Oryx is a dumb, dull fight. One of the only times I've ever been bored by a raid encounter.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hard mode oryx will be the exact same difficulty as it was when it was the endgame for TTK. Sorry if you play with retards

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

the good fax machine posted:

Hard mode oryx will be the exact same difficulty as it was when it was the endgame for TTK. Sorry if you play with retards

Harder, since they removed the ToM/Ward synergy.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
I found something all yall that can't get flawless raider can handle

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

I'm looking forward to Destiny 2, so yaba-Dabahdu can make his triumphant return to the thread.

The reckoning in upon us.

Hide yo kids. Hide yo hot coder wives.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
It's still hilarious that Bungie thinks people care that we can bring our Guardian's faces forward. Like, I would rather they add a bunch of customization options and be able to change the appearance going forward whilst keeping at least a selection of my shaders and emblems and poo poo.

Wtf Bungle?

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
whilst

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Tbf

My av

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

CheeseFactory posted:

I'm looking forward to Destiny 2, so yaba-Dabahdu can make his triumphant return to the thread.

The one thing we really need to be alert for is Moneku stealing the OP and spamming the duck hunt dog for two years.

Stay vigilant!

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
This thread's going to be drat near unreadable come September.

"I just got some blue boots, so that's pretty kewl. I wish they had matchmaking for the raids tho!"

*shudder*

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

This thread's going to be drat near unreadable come September.

"I just got some blue boots, so that's pretty kewl. I wish they had matchmaking for the raids tho!"

*shudder*

Jokes on you, raids are being replaced by a Farmville style mini game. No matchmaking needed.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

DrNutt posted:

Jokes on you, raids are being replaced by a Farmville style mini game. No matchmaking needed.

Send your guardian strike squad on a gold mission from the mobile app for legendary credits

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

CheeseFactory posted:

You know zaphod will make the thread and be aggressively wrong about everything for hundreds of pages

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

Emron posted:

You know zaphod will make the thread and be aggressively wrong about everything for hundreds of pages

we must ensure moist starts the D2 thread. remember how bad the previous OPs were? and then this thread came along.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Mikey-San posted:

we must ensure moist starts the D2 thread. remember how bad the previous OPs were? and then this thread came along.

Zaphod will make the thread in like June. There's no escaping this.

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

Emron posted:

Zaphod will make the thread in like June. There's no escaping this.

we will ignore it and create a superior thread

who will join my pact

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

Mikey-San posted:

we will ignore it and create a superior thread

who will join my pact

Joined.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Emron posted:

So much nostalgia

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Monkeus ops were better than the sperging about what makes a good op a good op.

Either way we're in for shitposting early with all the fuckheads that'll chime in with "lulz bungie" and something that was patched years ago.

Also gently caress kings fall. The entire raid is a good exercise in having to be on point and if you had a team of 6 where everyone could just get their poo poo done it went smoothly but between the frame rate drops and problems with platforms at times just plain lagging out the sisters and final fight could be a poo poo show.

Vog is a great raid, crota is fun as hell, you just burn through it like a bad rear end team loving up someone where they live and wrath is a good mix of having to be on point and pretty fun encounters.

gently caress kings fall though.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
All the raids are good (kings fall is the worst though) but hard mode always sucks on all of them and always will. It's just dumb and unfun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Wall of dicks was the best part of kings fall

• Locked thread