Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

cinci zoo sniper posted:

didn't think washing hands was uncommon in the states

You don't have to put signs explicitly stating that employees must wash their hands if this doesn't need to be mentioned.

It's similar to how there wouldn't be clear laws against zoophilia in the Bible if it weren't a sufficiently common occurrence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

mandatory lesbian posted:

hot dogs are pretty much that cheap everywhere, but i was thinking maybe y'all used different spices or something

if hot dogs are even spiced, idk much about them other then they're made of all the disgusting parts of animals
barely any spicing in my experience. mayo/ketchup/mustard is what you get on the basic ones. 3 dollar "fancy" will get some onion or say saurkraut or some bbq sauce etc, but again, barely any spices, even with allegedly spicier suasages

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

oh and yeah hotdog meat is literally garbage padded with toilet paper and some food dye

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
Kal is a defender of buterbord

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
I miss meat

Bueno Papi
May 10, 2009

Absurd Alhazred posted:

To be fair, the sole purpose of a sandwich is to use bread or some kind of baked good to protect your hands from the less sanitary filling, which an open-faced """sandwich""" clearly fails to do.

You can eat a sandwich with a fork and knife.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

don't worry that chicken you poisoned should soon provide

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hoA7kyC-wA

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Bueno Papi posted:

At which point why bother having a sandwich? Might as well have rice or something as your carbs, you know, something that it makes sense to eat with a fork.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Absurd Alhazred posted:

At which point why bother having a sandwich? Might as well have rice or something as your carbs, you know, something that it makes sense to eat with a fork.
Rice with fork. :anime:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

cinci zoo sniper posted:

The sandwich is the working man's lunch. If you're working on your Yugo or your Trabant or whatever and you're hungry but you aren't done with the job yet, then you might not have time to properly wash up before you eat. That's what sandwiches are for. The bread will wick out all the nutrients from the power steering fluid on your hands and leave behind all the nasty fiberglass and poo poo, leaving you healthy and happy. If you try doing that with a sandwich with only one piece of bread because it's the law that you have to give up one slice of bread per sandwich to subsidize the national hockey team, you're probably going to end up in the hospital when you eat it.

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
We eat baguettes in Yugoslavia you fool

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
To keep the butter off our massive encryption machines hidden deep beneath mount Triglav

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
In my lair

The lab where we
Made Tito

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Bueno Papi posted:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Volkerball posted:

The sandwich is the working man's lunch. If you're working on your Yugo or your Trabant or whatever and you're hungry but you aren't done with the job yet, then you might not have time to properly wash up before you eat. That's what sandwiches are for. The bread will wick out all the nutrients from the power steering fluid on your hands and leave behind all the nasty fiberglass and poo poo, leaving you healthy and happy. If you try doing that with a sandwich with only one piece of bread because it's the law that you have to give up one slice of bread per sandwich to subsidize the national hockey team, you're probably going to end up in the hospital when you eat it.

Actually the working man's lunch was fish and chips. It came wrapped up in a loving newspaper and you ate it with your fingers. Learn to wash your hands you filthy animal.

Bueno Papi
May 10, 2009

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I want to see you eat a croque madame with only your hands. I may make sexually charged guttural noises as you do it.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

You can eat the open faced sandwich with your hands like a taco or pita or something. Fold and chomp.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Bueno Papi posted:

I want to see you eat a croque madame with only your hands. I may make sexually charged guttural noises as you do it.

Could you conceivably stop being an obnoxious shithead for the course of say a conversation or two?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Furnaceface posted:

Actually the working man's lunch was fish and chips. It came wrapped up in a loving newspaper and you ate it with your fingers. Learn to wash your hands you filthy animal.

Hey just because you don't have a culture doesn't mean you can just steal England's.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
luke maye is one cold-rear end honkey

Bueno Papi
May 10, 2009

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Could you conceivably stop being an obnoxious shithead for the course of say a conversation or two?

So says mr open faced sandwiches aren't real sandwiches.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
In Canada the working mans lunch was a boot that you accidentally stepped in a puddle with. It was gonna be fuckin soaked all day so it's all dickered to poo poo anyways. You throw it down in a skillet over a campfire for a bit til she's nice and tenders and fuckin ready to go. Then you fuckin give it to her, bud. That's good eatin, eh boys

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Volkerball posted:

Hey just because you don't have a culture doesn't mean you can just steal England's.

I mean, I will never argue against this. Canada's culture is literally just not being the UK/USA.

Volkerball posted:

In Canada the working mans lunch was a boot that you accidentally stepped in a puddle with. It was gonna be fuckin soaked all day so it's all dickered to poo poo anyways. You throw it down in a skillet over a campfire for a bit til she's nice and tenders and fuckin ready to go. Then you fuckin give it to her, bud. That's good eatin, eh boys

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Furnaceface posted:

I mean, I will never argue against this. Canada's culture is literally just not being the UK/USA.

Fuckin rights. Give er poo poo, bud

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Bueno Papi posted:

no shipping

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

You've been watching Letterkenney.

Bueno Papi
May 10, 2009

Furnaceface posted:

Does a duck boner drag weeds?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Bueno Papi posted:

So says mr open faced sandwiches aren't real sandwiches.

Yeah, and yesterday it was me daring to suggest that I can't eat pizza anymore, and before that it was some other bullshit.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Furnaceface posted:

Close. 1puglife.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

the working man's lunch were savory pastries.

and kal, the game with the hook, like dota has the hook.

Bueno Papi
May 10, 2009

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Yeah, and yesterday it was me daring to suggest that I can't eat pizza anymore, and before that it was some other bullshit.

Yeah, I went back and noticed I misread your OP. You said you aren't bothered about not eating pizza again and I read it as you were bothered. The thread had already moved on with 200 posts and bringing it up again seemed in poor taste. Plus, I think your take on my posts assumes a gross sense of shitiness. When I usually mean friendly fistbump to lite ribbing. It may come across more aggressive due to my social anxiety of trying to fit in. Literally, "how do you do fellow kids?"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Disease is spread through miasma, Islam, homosexuality, and chemtrails so why bother washing your hands?

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Dirt makes you stronger.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/BrandyLJensen/status/846149221166321664

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
e: what the gently caress? How do you beat me to this?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Paracaidas posted:

e: what the gently caress? How do you beat me to this?

You need to work on your twitter game, n00b. :smaug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
I have been, as the kids say, poned.

• Locked thread