Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Kim Jong ill posted:

Because the legal ramifications are the primary considerations you should take before deciding to murder someone over property?

What other considerations would there be to take? What are you getting at here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kim Jong ill
Jul 28, 2010

NORTH KOREA IS ONLY KOREA.

KomodoWagon posted:

What other considerations would there be to take? What are you getting at here?

Obviously the damage your bullets might do to your shed/tools, which are worth far more than the life of a petty thief.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Aw nice KomodoWagon is gonna say some real hosed up poo poo yall get ready

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Hey, I think it's sad if some kid gets blown away stealing power tools for weed money, I really do, but you're out of your mind if you think people should just accept that their property is going to be stolen, especially when they have the means to prevent that theft. Not that this particular couple ought to have those means, since the husband clearly does not have the motor skills to handle a firearm, or even cutlery for that matter.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

purple death ray posted:

Lmao

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

purple death ray posted:

:five:

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

purple death ray posted:

You were right!

:golfclap:

sout
Apr 24, 2014

purple death ray posted:

lol

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Oh well, goons are weird I guess.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I would ask if you couldn't just point your gun at this hypothetical kid without shooting him, to make him leave unshot with no power tools, but voicing that idea has made gun goons mad at me before so :shrug:

Hell, in this specific scenario just showing up unarmed and yelling angrily would probably do the trick too

Improbable Lobster posted:

please do not gun

A pretty good violent femmes song

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I'm not usually a big fan of murdering people but a person that breaks into my house is assumed to be hostile and extremely dangerous and I would have no qualms with shooting them. If I owned a gun, which I don't.

Anyway, that's besides the point. Gun wife: your husband feels powerful when he's holding a gun. Probably because he is insecure or has a tiny wang. You are telling him that he's terrible at it. This other woman is stroking his ego and telling him how great he is. He's going to resent you and go right into her arms. And I bet she's going to tell him what a huge wang he has and how good he is in bed. So enjoy your divorce.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Yes but on the plus side the new girl will be the one to get shot accidentally one night when their sexy gun roleplay sesh goes bad so gunwife is dodging literal and metaphorical bullets by cutting this dude loose

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

In high school I lost my virginity to a girl who was affectionately nicknamed "Lard rear end" by some of the student body. We had grown up together but when middle school hit, things changed. I got tall and athletic and was popular, she gained weight and was an introvert. I was a stupid kid obsessed with being popular and stopped talking to her, all for the pursuit of idiot friends who were a bad influence on me anyway.

Junior year of high school we had a school dance. My old friend went alone, and I caught her crying by herself in the hallway outside the bathroom. I felt like the biggest piece of poo poo ever and came clean to her about everything, admitting that I stopped being her friend because I was insecure and terrified that my unearned popularity would crumble in a second. She told me how much she missed having me as a friend, and how much she hated high school for being so superficial. We held each other and both cried, and then she grabbed my hand and took me out to her car. We had sex - awkward virgin sex, but still sex. And it was amazing and afterwards I told her I was going to be myself and turn my lovely life around.

And then the next week I didn't. I was still an rear end in a top hat and I specifically ignored her in the hallway to hang out with my dumb friends. We graduated in 2006. I went to a lovely college because I wanted to keep hanging out and partying with my friends. Now I have a degree I don't use, an entry level job that doesn't pay very well, and no goals or ambition to speak of. Oh yeah, and child support to a girl I dated for 3 weeks in college.

I checked out my friend on facebook. She went to college, got a job as a graphic designer, and has been dating some guy for about 3 years. They seem really happy and I'm guessing marriage will be coming.

I really hosed up badly and think a lot about how better my life would be if I had turned things around.

Please do not fixate on people from your childhood as the apparent solution to all of your life's perceived problems

You didn't have terribly much interest in this girl as a teenager and there's no good reason you should have pretended you did, and "because she was able to get a good job later" especially doesn't count as a good reason. If you'd dated this girl, your situation would probably be the same right now. If you hate your job, check around for a new one, or look into grad schools, or, hell, get a hobby. Leave Lard rear end alone.

quote:

The anicent pyramids were built with the help of giant METALLIC beasts that were designed to replicate the Dino-saurs of the past. These were designed by the Atlanteans, who harnessed to the power of anti-matter to create ANTI-GRAVITY which allows you to undo all mass and lift extremely heavey things.

This fact was revealed to me by a fortune teller in Cumberland MD who also told me truths such as the name of my brother, my favorite actor, and successfully predicted the date of my next birthday. I have started hunting for ruins of the beasts but of course the ILLUMINATI has the proof hidden away in secret sites like Area 51 and the Vatican.

The Atlanteans were trapped in the hollow Earth (see Kong: Skull Island for reference) and their magic is used even to this day in items such as Iphone, Apple Watch, Wifi, etc. All ancient tech used for millenia, then lost, then MARKETED by the Illuminati.

Russia is the last bastion of freedom but the MEDIA masters make them look bad and discredit Mr. Trump for speaking with them. They give autism out like candy now to prevent us learning the truth.

I didn't know Ben Carson read this thread

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

loquacius posted:

I would ask if you couldn't just point your gun at this hypothetical kid without shooting him, to make him leave unshot with no power tools, but voicing that idea has made gun goons mad at me before so :shrug:

Hell, in this specific scenario just showing up unarmed and yelling angrily would probably do the trick too

A pretty good violent femmes song

That's probably because one of the big rules of gun safety is that you never point your gun at something unless you intend to shoot it.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

fruit on the bottom posted:

That's probably because one of the big rules of gun safety is that you never point your gun at something unless you intend to shoot it.

If you point your gun at something, you might accidentally shoot it, so therefore you should just shoot it on purpose

If I had a "home defense gun" I don't think I'd even keep any bullets in my house

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

loquacius posted:

If you point your gun at something, you might accidentally shoot it, so therefore you should just shoot it on purpose

If you point your gun at something, you might accidentally shoot it, so unless shooting them is your plan, don't point the gun.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Brandishing a gun (waving it around to scare someone) is also a big-deal crime, so you shouldn't be taking out your gun unless you really need to shoot it.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

If all you're doing is trying to scare a teen into not stealing your power tools, again, being loud and obviously aware of him is probably enough

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

pit traps

sout
Apr 24, 2014

loquacius posted:

If all you're doing is trying to scare a teen into not stealing your power tools, again, being loud and obviously aware of him is probably enough

Find a prop skeleton and put a joint in its mouth and hide it in your shed so when your tools are being stolen it's like Scrooge seeing his grave and he's scared straight.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Wasn't there a fesh recently where some fat rear end pointed his desert eagle at a pimp and had it stolen when he pulled the trigger when it was empty?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

limp_cheese posted:

Wasn't there a fesh recently where some fat rear end pointed his desert eagle at a pimp and had it stolen when he pulled the trigger when it was empty?

Best possible outcome.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Fat people with guns is the funniest image. Like, what are you gonna shoot, fatty, some more food to eat?

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

A bit late, but hey vampire room dude! Man, do I have just the thing for you. I have a genuine, hand made, ghost, vampire and demon slaying golf club! Before you scoff, hear me out this thing was lovingly crafted over the course of two drunken afternoons. Everything is wrapped entirely of paper mache using the entirety of the old testament, the water, for the glue is was holy water and was blessed by a priest! And those nails at the head? I got those from local hardware store, but they are still pretty rad. All yours for eighty bucks.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i wanna blast on a teen pupkin

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Nooner posted:

i wanna blast on a teen pupkin

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Applesnots posted:

A bit late, but hey vampire room dude! Man, do I have just the thing for you. I have a genuine, hand made, ghost, vampire and demon slaying golf club! Before you scoff, hear me out this thing was lovingly crafted over the course of two drunken afternoons. Everything is wrapped entirely of paper mache using the entirety of the old testament, the water, for the glue is was holy water and was blessed by a priest! And those nails at the head? I got those from local hardware store, but they are still pretty rad. All yours for eighty bucks.

this is probably better home defense tool than a gun lol

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Nooner posted:

A simple bat or other blunt instrument is better for home defense because it's way harder to accidentally kill yourself with one

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
But if you plan on killing yourself eventually, why not get the gun now?

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Nooner posted:

Bullets wont kill ghosts either.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Applesnots posted:

Bullets wont kill ghosts either.

Pretty sure the new ghostbusters had guns that killed ghosts.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

I read the fascist goon confession and thought he/she sounded exactly like I did when I first moved to Germany and got obsessed with Nazism. I even went a step farther and joined a local group hoping to achieve similar things, albeit in Germany and not in the US. I was asked to stop coming because they thought my views were too "extreme".

What I did learn from my experience is there are tons of "idea" guys where they think lesser humans should be disposed of, but they don't have the stomach to act on it anymore. I would bet millions that that goon, if he was allowed a position of power in a fascist regime, wouldn't have the balls to push the button to eradicate his enemies. People like him and the people I found in the group I tried to join are all talk, no action.

If we agree on one thing though it is that the White race is in crisis and it's getting close to the point of no return. It will take a drastic event at least an order of magnitude (honestly more like 2-3 orders) greater than the so-called holocaust to fix it, but everyone has sold their soul to the Jew and money and we will never see a truly righteous war again.

If I had any advice to this goon I would say start standing up for your beliefs. Your family will ostracize you, your friends will desert you, but wear these things like a badge of honor. Unlike them you were willing to risk everything to stand for what you believe in. If we truly want to save this world we need more people of action and less thinkers.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for selling me their souls

I have so many souls these days I don't know what to do with them all!

quote:

This happened earlier today as I type this. For a while now, my sister has had serious problems with her son who is now 6. He gets really angry and has been violent towards my sister (his mom), my neice (who is 9), my mom, etc. He gets physically violent and will punch, kick, and bite. This happens when something triggers him, like when he wants something and my sister or mom say no, he will then get angry and it will escalate. He wont stop, either. Once he gets started he'll just keep doing it, just keep attacking or trying to attack and threatening to kill them. This can go on for hours. My sister and mom both have marks where he's hurt them physically and my neice is scared of him.

He can be good and has often been a good kid but for some reason he's been developing this anger issue. He'll go days or even weeks being a good kid but then suddenly he'll have episodes where he gets like how I just described above. My sister has tried different stuff to get him to stop being like this. At one point, we thought it was because he was eating certain stuff, like yellow dye or some poo poo like that, which would make him go ballistic. And then she got him on medication but apparently that doesnt work. She's taken him to a psychiatrist or something who told her that he (my nephew) can actually control it and that hes trying to control the family. I dont know if thats true but I've heard that he's not nearly this bad at school, only with my sister and my mom. His dad doesnt have this issue with him, as far as I know.

Anyway, yesterday my nephew and neice and sister were over, and he was being violent and abusive again. I intervened a few times to stop him from attacking my neice and having to physically restrain him. He's threatened to kill me too but that doesnt bother me so much, its when he attacks my neice that I get pissed. But eventually his dad came and got him and that was the end of that. But then today, he and my neice are staying for the weekend and he started to get like that again. My mom got so upset that she was breathing heavily and I got scared that she was having a heart attack. Then he started wailing on her again and I loving snapped.

I went over and picked him up and called him a little piece of poo poo and that i was sick and tired of him. Then he yelled something at me, i didnt really hear because i was in a rage, and I called him a loving human being. Then I threw him onto the couch and told him to stay there, then left in a rage. I was shaking. I went back downstairs a little while later and things were more calm. My mom was talking to my nephew and he was still defiant but still sitting on the couch. I told him i'll apologize to him if he apologizes to everyone else, but he didnt, so I went back upstairs again.

I feel like a piece of poo poo

Subject line of this one was "I screamed at my 6-year old nephew and called him a human being", p good TLDR too

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

Anne Whateley posted:

Brandishing a gun (waving it around to scare someone) is also a big-deal crime, so you shouldn't be taking out your gun unless you really need to shoot it.

Obviously this will vary by state, but florida specifically allows you to threaten someone with a gun as part of the stand your ground law:

But yeah, if you're ever in a position where you need to pull a gun, you might as well use it.

full disclosure: I'm a gun owner from florida :smith:

grumplestiltzkin fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Mar 26, 2017

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

loquacius posted:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for selling me their souls

I have so many souls these days I don't know what to do with them all!

Subject line of this one was "I screamed at my 6-year old nephew and called him a human being", p good TLDR too

That's just your average 6 year old boy.

Mine stabbed his twin sister with a pencil today and was angry with me for taking it away from him for like a few hours.

My mom would have spanked the poo poo out of me for that. He gets a stern stink-eye and no screen time for the rest of the day.

I'm sure he will turn out fine.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
your son sounds like a real human being

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
A few hours wrapped up in duct-taped when he tries this will straighten him out.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
The smart Jews invest their hoard of souls with a good, sensible long-term interest rate

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
Thieving tweaker teenagers...gotta safely capture, tag and relocate them. They are way to rare to risk harming them.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Nooner posted:

your son sounds like a real human being

Yes that's the gist of the story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Take that kid, throw him in a corner and kick him till he curls up in a defensive ball. Show him what violence is. If he cries make sure to apply beatings till he stops.